Bassed on a True Story...enter...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Alias3000, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

*disclaimer - this won't work if you get stopped by a K9 Unit. you're just fucked with a POM case. So understand that before you try this.

but overall, Be calm guys. I know it's hard to do with a fuckboy standing over you with a Glock40 tryna to intimidate you with their Gustapo bullshit but here's what you do, because you're pretty much busted with the smell. but here's what you do....

Cops nowadays like to "pitch" their cars in a way to avoid traffic from clipping them off and killing them as they write tickets(back is turned to traffic), and they now like to approach your car on the passenger side too. well, when they do, just be cool, hopefully your stash is put up and under your driver's seat, close to you.

Now, when the cop asks you to exit the car because he smells Mary Jane, 100% of the time the next step is to search your vehicle. with you at least 30 feet away to keep you from doing anything.

Here's what you do, when they ask you exit the car, take your time, and as soon as they walk off towards the back or front of the car to come around, you toss your stash under the vehicle.

When they search, they find nothing. why? because the cops are too stupid to look under the vehicle. AND if they do look under the vehicle and find it, you can argue that it's not yours because it wasn't in your car.

All they can do now is write you a ticket for whatever reason they pulled you over in the first place or just a warning, but the Weed charge is useless and won't stick because #1 they didn't find shit, #2 your alibi about the smell is trump tight. make sure you have a good one that will throw them waaay off, like you dropped off a friend that was smoking it or something....regardless they can't pin the shit on you....

THEN, after they do all their bullshit searching and give you that lesser ticket or warning...sit in your car until they leave, then just reach under the vehicle and retrieve your stash.

FACT - they can't pin shit on you if it's not IN YOUR CAR. it can be on the ground all day as long as they didn't see you throw it down there.

heads up potheads.

* this incident was based on a true story.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Could work for others, and im glad it worked for you or whoever told you the story

but i also just watched an episode of cops where thats pretty much what they did and the cops were smart enough and looked. It might not have gone down exactly the way your story went but they tried and got busted

Also this isnt gonna work for everyone. It will only maybe work in a situation where the cops do exactly as you described...

so all in all the chances of it going down like you described for someone else are pretty low so this advice is best kept filed away incase shit plays out like you stated...

just remember this. Cops love the fact that 99% of the population dont know their rights and what cops can and cant do. Infact they count on it. Its your right to refuse a search regardless if you have something illegal or not. (In Canada the cops need 2 red flags or a smoking gun to search your vehicle.) They cannot search on smell alone. They will try. If you say yes and have something youre screwing yourself cuz its just like admitting. If you say no and have something and they end up searching anyway, atleast its on record you didnt give them permission and gives your lawyer some more ammo in court. And if you say no and they dont and never end up finding anything then youre good as gold. Giving them permission is like shooting yourself in the foot. Also keep your mouth shut. Just tell them you received the advice from a friends dad/mom whos a lawyer and he advised you to politely ask for a lawyer and not to say anything if ever involved with police. You gotta realize when youre in too deep to be let go. Sometimes you might have to pull a 48hr stint in a holding cell. But its better than a criminal charge and possible real jail time. Thats where people go wrong, they think they can talk themselves out of it and end up fucking themselves over cuz the cops will use whatever you say, take it out of context, and fuck you in the ass with it.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

good points. the key is being cool. it's hard to do. but it must be done. any sign of nervousness willl make them fuck with you that much longer.

and yes, this happend to my homboy just 10 minutes after we copped 2 zones and he dropped me off with mine. he stood to lose a whole .oz but he played that shit out and blamed the weed smell on me which was cool because I was already dropped off and good luck finding me that night for questioning..lol

I'm just glad the nigga stayed cool and was able to ditch his stash and get it back all with no jail time.

life lesson for all potheads.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.