Basementality Battles 5: Okwerdz & Dizaster VS Shazaam & Nils m Skils (Full battle)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by mellance, Feb 25, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Okwerdz & Dizaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Shazaam & Nils m Skils

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Que$money

Que$money Producer, DJ, & MC

I gave this to ok/diz 2-1. They were clearly the better rappers but the Swedish dudes got some material as well. Nils had me rolling! Props to basementality
    test
  2. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

I want to see this guy Nilz at MOB
    test
  3. G_Block

G_Block New Member

Nils vs. Dumbfounded at MOB 2
    test
  4. Basementality

Basementality New Member

that would be something,, I really hope we can make something happen all over the map
    test
  5. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

Never said who thought won ... Ok and diz ... Nilz and shazam had a great 3rd and some good shit in the 1st and 2nd, but I felt ok and diz took the first 2 rounds
    test
  6. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

someone get nilz the fuck over here!
    test
  7. Mr. Maverick

Mr. Maverick Future Top Tier

This was basically a 2 on 1 handicap match as Okwerdz just might as well have not been there, he let his side down far, why was he getting red and shit over the battle it wasnt that serious, I just think he needs a sabbatical from battling or some shit.

I was waiting for a Ibrahimovic bar from someone, knew Diz would deliver, the Swedish guys were funny, their limited English vocab meant their word choice was so unorthodox it made their bars just that much funnnier, good shit
    test
  8. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

Nils kills this shit.

I had best to worst....

Diz
    Nils
    Shazaam
    Okwerdz.

DIZ is a fuckin beast. His battle charisma is unmatched. Big up.
    test
  9. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

Nils>Diz and Ok.
    test
  10. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

Nils def had the craziest scheme at the end, all 4 mcs did very well, Diz n Nils freestyled some amazing shit too
    test
  11. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

I liked that shit haha. Nils was the skinny guy, right? If so, then yeah, I co-sign the hype, dude was dope. Ok wasn't as bad as everybody is making him out to have been though, but Diz and Nils definitely stole the show, good shit.
    test
  12. Stupefy

Stupefy God

Wow, for English not being Nils' first language, he can sure freestyle like it. Throughout the video I was like "Ugh, these guys suck" but 1 out of every 3 Nils freestyles was on point. Very entertaining battle indeed.

Also, Okwerdz did horrible in this battle. Idk if it was because he was having fun with it or what, but I've seen him come harder....pause....I would've bodied Ok's verse with writtens I jotted in 8th grade, tbh.
    test
  13. umberto

umberto New Member

no crayon flux reference?

i'm so disappointed :(
    test
  14. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Honestly, i don't think that more than like five tops 10 people in sweden would get a crayon flux reference, besides he's not relevant anymore
    test
  15. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Nils vs FLO at MOB
    test
  16. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

This is a REALLY good idea, a lot more believable then dumb stepping back in the ring for him
    test
  17. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Shaz and Nils got my vote for the sheer fact that they were this good and they were spitting in a second language....I could only imagine how they would be if this was their first language
    test
  18. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

half way through
    test
  19. MrsGGreen

MrsGGreen New Member

Nils and Shazaam took it. The first time they ever battled in english. If thats not amazing, nothing is.
    test
  20. xstatic

xstatic New Member

this battle was crazy. they guys from sweden killed it, especially since it's not their 1st language. Diz was on point and looked to be having a great time with it.

Ok's problem is his style is to hype himself up with anger and verbally "attack" his opponent. I feel in his head he needs to "hate" his opponent for him to be good. That's just a guess on my part, I can't really speak for him. He need to find a balance between his emotions, because he does have a lot to offer despite the hate on this board.

The 40+ minutes flew by. I felt like I was watching history. These international battles are dope. Looking forward to more. Big ups.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.