Bas Rutten Fighting Fitness Workout Routine

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by VishTaphney, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

[rwa] [chicken]
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Vish you should put a warning on this man. Some Jackass will do this workout a couple days, go out on a friday night thinking they will clean house with someone head, and get their ASS kicked lol.

This is a dope workout. Timed circuit training is a great cardio/strenth workout mixed into one, especially good for those of you whom are pressed for time.

Good post vish.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao my bad....

but ya im gonna do circuit training again...because im bored of this split training...i only started split training cause i wanted to build up my chest and back.

but can you build up decent size just doing circuits? Im looking to be lean and hard.

bas has a powerful body for his frame...did he get that way just doing circuits? cause he was having trouble with that lopsided curl bar....lol you see that he put more weight on anotherside? maybe one side is stronger then the other.

can you do circuits 3 days a week?

aka full bodies like this? I wanna try.

do you know of a good plan.
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Vish you and I both KNOW, he didn't get that big doing circuits lol. Impossible man unless he gets a mass number or reps in each sets. That's the only way I see possible, I couldnt tell if he was starting to reach failure or if he was just winded.

But circuit training wont get you bigger, it will maintain you no doubt, especially doint it 3 days a week. It will get you stronger too, as long as you up your reps each week.

once you get to you max number in 30 seconds, try upping the times to 45 seconds, you know muscle building is all about making your muscle work harder then it has previously so it can break down and rebuild bigger.

But I was trippin off of his weights man, I was looking like wtf lmao, I don't know if that on plate equaled all the others on the other side, or if he just has a retarded arm.

But all I know is I wouldn't fight him man. Thats a dangerous motherfucker. Lol I'd take out the taser gun and electricute his ass until he stopped moving then have my partner cuff him lmfaooo.

Anyways man, I did circuit training when I had a serious time problem. Now I run/jumprope, and lift weights all seperate.

Check around to see if theres any plans that compensate what you want to workout.
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

thanks playa

lmao at the weights...maybe those are the only plates he had around dude is mad ghetto then hahaha.

he could have spent like 3 bucks for a 10 pound plate to make it equal....shit was funny he had all those small 2 and half pound plates on 1 side and 1 ten pound weight with a 5 pound on the other side hahah wtf?

Bas is funny but crazy with his skills.

dude is a powerful man.

dudes built like that these wannabe thugs in the street cant sucker punch...cause if they do he will regain his balance in like 5 seconds...and go haywire on them.

the fighters do those spins and shit so they are used to the dizzyness.

but randy courture does circuits and he is ripped....he said you cant gain size but ou can maintain your gains with this and develop impressive, stamina, and endurance.

so your right about that.....but i hate doing those split training shits...cause i get bored i have to wait till next week to work the body part again which sucks....
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Circuit training can only do so much for you...it def builds your endurance and keeps you from losing your gains...but if you're looking to develop sheer power...pyramid training is the best way to do that...
    test
  8. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya but shit gets mad boring!

i hate dishing out sets...i love circuit traning cause you dont have to do one single body part at a time.

my chest was nice before cause i used to do those ring push ups that help the stabilizers! but i dont have rings at my house like at the gym...and i dont have time to go to the gym since im busy.

thats amazing how i lost the gains in my chest so fast! and it took me forever to put them on....it sucks starting from scratch probally take me a year to put back the mass and then some.

whats some good chest routines?
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Pushups, man pushups define your chest 10x more than any bar weights.

Wide grip, diamond grip, upper grip, lower grip

Just do pushups and move your arms from the widest and through each set bring them in closer.

I do 700 pushups every 2 days, and that's what ups my bench. I seriously do not work out with bench press. But I can max out higher than most.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya! thats how I got my chest bigger in the first place i used to do ring push ups! you know those rings the gymnist have but you have to work harder and to hold the balance so you dont shake it worked out my chest good...and i used to use those push up bars...but i lost mine.

right now i am trying to do the split training at home but i get board i can do more reps but i hate pushing myself cause just doing 8 reps makes me tired.

i like doing body weight and circuit training though haha maybe i got so used to it when i used to train.
    test
  11. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I do pyramid training and a lot of pushups...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.