Battle Video Barz n brastrapz mw | viixen the assassin vs ash cash | bar exam 1.20.13

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by UgOtWaShEd, Mar 5, 2013.

?

who won?

1. Ash Cash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Viixen The Assassin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 808KickDrum

808KickDrum BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

[​IMG]

Ash Cash looks like a worse Amanda Diva.

This shit is terrible, Must Maintain focus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this atrocity is now over

[​IMG]

Which of you pussies is up to the challenge?
    test
  2. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

I will not watch this but I heard that vixen started twerkin. Where is that in the video timeline. I refuse to watch the whole battle for that.
    test
  3. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

Wow.

I guess sara has an amount of haters that span even to Mod's.

I understand everyone's has opinions and yes i do agree the girls where not up to par.

but as far as the complain about stickies I dont see other female leagues but bnb and qotr getting stickies. Why is that such an issue?

cause you guys think its wack? i have seen 1000 battles wack that have been stickied stop making this one such a shocker.

illl let sara handle this i dont think i have the heart to be in here all the time pumping BNB and supporting RM like she can or does.

But i do think in short this is alot of hater b.s for her in here and for female battle rap period.
    test
  4. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

if I wanna see ugly bitches drinking water I'll watch a german piss bukkake video
    test
  5. willyplz

willyplz New Member

u gotta be kidding me with this shit..first off youre obv biased and clearly know/affiliated with B&B..so i can dig you gotta ride for your homies...BUT

u ever stop to think that it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with hating @SARA KANA OR b&b OR female battlers, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact the content is shit in 1st place?(just this one specifically, not all b&b battles) so you got subpar battlers to start... then you add to that some chokes and stumbles, and then some fuckin convulsive buffoonery!

and you think they deserve to get extra shine for that? or that ppl are wrong to not want that bullshit promoted on a site they frequent for QUALITY battles?

has shit been stickied that is just as bad or worse? yes. does that mean you should never set new standards or strive to control quality? fuck no..it's flawed ass logic to say "but other battles suck and they get stickied"...not to mention that line of defense would ONLY be used by the particular battlers in this instance, the company, or anyone personally affiliated with b&b or the girls.(the latter is the category you fall under)

so foh calling mods haters and shit..a mod had to sticky that bullshit in the 1st place AND only took it down when the outcry became too large to ignore. sometimes battles that look fire on paper fall flat for one reason or another..if you choose to still upload and promote the subpar ones, you should be prepared for the HONEST reaction...to start crying foul shows extreme bias/dickriding, or a severe lack of logic/reasoning

edit: and the bold part makes NO SENSE..both of those leagues get battles stickied all the time..and to not sticky them is the exception rather than the rule..so put out better fucking content or buck the fuck up when you get HONEST REACTION
    test
  6. UgOtWaShEd

UgOtWaShEd Member

Why are you mad about saying what I felt.

the first half of your book i was reading.

the rest i cared not for.

why? what do you promote? you know what its like to come up in here and promote?

No?

Ok then fool!!

Now you are right i may not understand how things work here as far as sticky's because i never had to.

But nothing has changed that much on here man FOH.

Are you right about why and how things get stickyed sure. Do i care uhhh NOPE. You hold no weight here your just a made up name hiding behind an opinion and i may be a tad new to this battle promo stuff but not new to this site.

Maybe i was wrong.

I can admit that with no problem.

but you need to see it from the position of someone doing promo on this site.

I see so many battle leagues come on here and show u guys battles from battlers that have no names and all u fuckers do is BASH BASH BASH.

I do not know how they do it.

And if it was not for Sara Kana being a great person and someone who is giving me a chance to get my feet wet in the game i still feel like this is something i cant do.

you guys make me wanna find u and fight you and it sucks that i cant cause you all hide behind names.

I made the comments about the mod's cause in the end your right they post it up or take it down.

So i made the comment.

If a mod had an issue i would assume they would contact me themselves or in fact kill my account.

im more then sure im not the first or last person to make a comment about mod's dude really.

its a small thing to get all paragraph dutch vega on me man was a waste.

oh and brought this battle back to the top.

lol

good job and thanks.
    test
  7. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

test
  8. smacking bunz

smacking bunz Awful Poster, Ok Tagger

Lucy, can I eat your ass for 30 pounds (or whatever you fuckers are using for $ over there)?

If not, could you record yourself farting & mms me the audio file?

Pretty please with crumpets on top?
    test
  9. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Viixen is dope as hell.
    test
  10. xtremebattle

xtremebattle New Member

test
  11. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

charlie clipse lost