Barack Obama, The Ultimate In Black Power.

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by d-rell, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

OK so the 'Tea Party's' Main problem was the massive bank bail outs. --- I am with them on that.

They are against the complete socialization of health-care so am I.

And [they are] against that massive stimulus package which again benefits mostly bankers with tax payer money and leaves the tax payers with sweet fuck all. -How on earth could you not be against that?

Calling the Tea Party Movement racist is fucking ridiculous they were going after Clinton and Bush, the bank-bailout was the last straw for a lot of Americans and that's why you hear about it more now because there are a lot more 'tea partiers' today.

Are there racist ones? Sure, but what group doesn't have racists?

FUCK THAT FUCKING BAILOUT.

My great great great grandchildren will be paying that shit off, being born to pay off a previous generations debt is the exact definition of slavery my friend... fuck.

OH BTW did you know that the latest piece of legislation by Obama completely ends community banking? Yup, he's bringing change to America alright... Just following in the footsteps of the other puppets.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Yeah man, we all dream about bailing out bankers and having debts until the 5th generation.

We also dreamed about a country in which the state would decide what sort of healthcare we would receive, or not receive, no matter if we were willing to pay for better care and had saved up money to have that option.

Obama is a fucking disgrace.

He's the same as every President we've had in the last 40-50 years, a fucking puppet.
    test
  3. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The bailout was paid by bonds that won't actually need to be addressed until 15 years from now until Obama will be long gone from office so he can say he hasn't raised taxes. Yet again temporary solutions without addressing problems is the anthem of the democratic party.
    test
  4. Noncentz

Heh... yes, yes it is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.