Barack Obama: Rise of the House Nigga

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Without going on and on and on about it like you did.

Tell me what is the difference between Bush and Obama? Nothing. They did they exact same thing. --Spare me with the 'Obama wanted to prosecute the banks.' - Bull. His biggest sponsors and homeboys are the bankers.

You know, it's all bullshit. The whole lot, I don't care what 'side' they claim to be on, they're all a bunch of fucking liars.

And do you know what the most amusing part of my views are? My degree is in Political science. Haha.
    test
  2. Noncentz

And what's with the Democrat/Republic shit?

Who cares, they both pledge allegiance to this same corrupt system of tax/inflate/debt/deflate/steal/boom rinse and repeat.

Why the fuck do we keep this system? It always ends the same way.
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

The system is wakk and needs to be wholesale tossed away and something far better replacing it. Agreed.
    test
  4. DethStryque

My degrees are in Finance and African Studies,lol. If you have a poli sci degree and don't see the difference between obama and bush? Well that's like not seeing the difference between Limbaugh and Rachel Maddow.No wonder we're pretty far apart.
    test
  5. Noncentz

It's simple, peel back the theater curtain. That's really what it is when you go back into history and notice all of the deals these supposed 'enemies' were always cutting deals together.
    test
  6. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Obama and Bush are pretty similar for the most part, both are liberals and imperialists. The main difference is Obama is more of a far lefty and much more partisan.
    test
  7. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

If by leading economists you mean Keynesian economists who bat a very low percentage in predicting the markets let alone controlling them. Nobody forced the democrats to make their bad decisions (they had a super majority and rammed their agenda through) and you're blaming the republicans? I find it hilarious partisan liberals try and blame all of the blunders of the democrats on the Bush administration yet hold no accountability their own actions.

Government spending isn't going to take us out of a recession or depression. It has historically always prolonged the economic woes and now more than ever created chaos and uncertainty in the market. The reason why it's even worse now is that we have a fiat currency and the spending is destroying the dollar even more through inflation and interest on the debt. I agree with you the FED's monetary policy has not been beneficial to us.
    test
  8. Noncentz

The problem with Keynes' theory is not that it does not work, for it does... temporarily.

That is the entire problem with his theory; it is only a temporary solution, a band-aid, which eventually creates another boom which later creates yet another bust larger in scale than the previous one.

Cui Bono from this pattern? I can only think of one group.
    test
  9. DethStryque

I specifically stated that I wasn't referring to Keynesian economists in the sense that you were,because Keynesian economists are correct but only in a mainly transitory phase (as I understand it). Their ideas are excellent for addressing say the 2nd stage in a recovery,but corrective measures must be taken to minimize any federal debt during deficit spending and then control expenditures so that the government runs a surplus once it's lifted us out of the recession.

Your contention that the Democrats should have rammed their agenda down the Republicans' throat is something that I have long agreed with,although I'm not a member of either party. However,the reason they didn't is because they were actually trying out President Obama's promise of postpartisan politics...and it failed miserably due to the Republicans transforming into the inflexible irrational uberextremist Party Of "No" that they are today. Idk why you inferred that I don't hold either the Dems or Obama responsible for various things that I disagree with; I just disagree with some of the assertions that you made.

Government spending most certainly will lift us out of the recession and any Depression...it just can't do it alone.History is resoundingly clear on this matter,and where your opinion and history differ is where your opinion is factually incorrect. It's a basic economic premise. The government handing out contracts for nationwide light rail construction connecting CA to FL,nationwide wireless infrastructure and Emergency Medical Service upgrades,educational expenditures and adjustments,and the other incredible primary ideas that President Obama proposed in his Job Bill would have a tremendous impact in stimulating the growth profitability etc. of businesses big and small...and the Repubs are holding it up precisely because it would work and they are more invested in sabotaging Obama than moving this country forward. Period.

I somewhat agree with the contentions in your last paragraph.
    test
  10. DethStryque

Obama and Bush are massively different.Calling Bush a liberal is laughable and calling Obama an imperialist is nearly blasphemous.The main difference is that Obama is more of a Centrist with a brilliant far reaching vision beneficial to all Americans and beneficial by and large to the planet by extension,and he's a genius whereas Dubya is a ornery idiot.
    test
  11. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

Well, given that now the Supreme Court has ruled for corporations to get more involved with political campaigns, that system will stay around because of the money. I forgot what article I saw that in but it basically gives companies the right to sway politics in their favor. So much for the people's opinion......

Besides, very few people buy into new ideas of political thought these days. Unless you're a fucking tea bagger and that whole brand of thought is some of the most bat-shit, paranoid crazy propaganda I've ever heard. I'm black so partying like 1776 is some ol' bullshit. LOL.
    test
  12. DethStryque

As I understand it,it's worse than that...the Reagan and Bush era Supreme Court Jerkoffs have allowed corporations to make unlimited campaign contributions to political races of whatever level,from the local Board of Trustees to the President of the United States. They can and they will buy this country's electorate,if they haven't already done so.

And since I'm Black like midnight in a black hole with a power outage? Me n the Ashanti of Ghana,the original Black Moro Moro of the Phillipines, Denmark Vesey,Zumba dos Palmares,Touissant Louverture,Queen Nzinga,and Dessalines are on some eff that ole Plantation Tea Bag craptasticness.
    test
  13. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Yea, the whole Libya ordeal and expanding the war to Afghanistan makes Obama a pacifist. /sarscasm

Obama a centrist? Excuse me while I LOL. It must be nice looking through those rosy lenses you wear.
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

First of all the republicans identity as the "party of no" is ridiculous because it was spawned in the era of the democrat's supermajority when it didn't matter if the republicans were on board or not. Secondly, no, you don't hold the democrats accountable for their blunders which is apparent in your responses. I hold the republicans responsible for theirs during their tenure during the Bush administration as well as the Clinton administration. Last but not least you're historically ignorant, government spending will never take us out of a depression or recession. At best it creates inflation, expands the debt, gives kickbacks to democrat's/republican's beneficiaries, and decreases confidence in the market. You would have to be extremely naive to hold that stance.
    test
  15. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

If shit smelled like sugar would you eat it?

No? well, that's what you're doing by taking Obama as a legit president.

Guess what? if McCain was president one thing I know he woulda' done and that's bring our boys HOME from being exhausted fighting all these damn wars for oil. He was POW if you remember so his love for the Military runs deep. and the cries of "no more war" have been chirping since Bush started the fake war on terror.. that was 12 years ago.

and I woulda rather seen Sarah Palin fine ass as VP over that dirtbag redneck eyesore Joe Biden ANYDAY.

Look those who know, know that the office of pres. and vp are just figurehead positions. this country is run from behind the scenes by the CFR. that's no secret. hence the phrase "Shadow Government".

Get a clue.

The Rise of the House Nigga is complete in Barry Soetroro aka Barack Obama.
    test
  16. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

WRONG.

what probably woulda happen is HUGE tax cuts for the rich, which means JOBS.

You need to learn how money works son. you lost.

and nope on the racial unrest. save that shit too. :beat:

All that woulda happend was comedians having a field day with the way McCain looks. He looks like a very tired old man. BUT he has a very, very hot looking wife to offset his hidesouness.
    test
  17. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

china just came out and said they want a global currency...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/193638/20110806/s-p-downgrade-rating-us-debt-china.htm

this politics shit isn't gonna matter, just imagine what will happen when the world dumps the dollar as its reserve currency... economic bedlam

obama raised the devt ceiling by 47%, reagan raised it 199% in one term in office...

they wanted this shit to happen. this was clearly constructed and i feel sorry for anyone who thinks otherwise...
    test
  18. Noncentz

People love Drama... they wish, truly wish to believe that all of this intricate theatre is real. It's not, but they don't want to accept reality for what it is.

Remember, most of the people in Plato's cave - LIKED - the cave. Even when the man who escapes comes back to tell them that it was all fake, and the real world was outside they refused to believe it and killed him (or wanted to), so that they could once again go about discussing the false reality that they had grown accustomed to.

People only accept this system as the only possible reality because they know nothing else, this is all they know... welcome to Plato's cave.
    test
  19. Bar nigga

the dollar is about to hyperinflate like the weimer republic currency of the 30's. central banks will begin to dump dollars, and the glut of dollars on the market will cause hyperinflation, destabalizing the currency further and sendin the U.S. economy into further downgrades and further hyperinflation. this was ALL PART OF THE PLAN. All those dollars out there are like bad checks, and thier about to get cashed and come home. You worried about the feds running the printing presses? That will be nothing compared to the world central banks being forced to dump Dollar delinated reserves.

prepare to witness the whole world falling into financial collapse.
    test
  20. Bar nigga

invest in gold my niggaz...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.