Barack Obama: Rise of the House Nigga

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

If you think for one second that the "housenigga" of old is wipe out. think again. Barry is the fulfillment of the Housenigga that was created by the Slavemasters.

1. Bouzhy attitude
    2. Affinity to the White man's rule
    3. Token black wife and kids (front for the niggas)
    4. Porch Monkey that loves to crack jokes(anybody catching this?)
    5. Yes man to the CFR, Big Banks and Foreign dictators.
    6. Can't shoot basketball for shit. (more fronting for niggas) make him look athletic

Barack Obama fits the bill of Housenigga. deal with it.
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

test
  3. Alias3000

and I'm cool wiith that Noncentz...lol

get it? I'm cool with that Non-sense.

I know the world is blind to history so did Yeshua. it's suppose to be this way until the the mass slaughtering at Armageddon. I look forward to the bloodbath .
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Except that he doesn't fit the "housenigga" bill. The "housenigga" never ever ever ascended to the level where he even LOOKED LIKE he ran massa's house.The "housenigga" never ever even considered doing anything helpful for his fellow Black people,much less passing Job Bills,Health care options,appointing other people of color,taking racist police attitudes to task like he did with the whole Skip Gates debacle,hunting down the world's leading terrorists,and the gajillion other stuff that I already showed on this thread (actual stand alone facts,not one's Loony Leftie or Wretched Racist Wrongheaded Rightie skewed opinion of blatant facts which don't need any interpretations) which simply cannot occur if your concerns are valid.

Okay show me exactly how he's a yes-man to the CFR...and do it the way I showed you that your challenge about Obama's Columbia University days and whatnot are not true by any measure.Use real stuff.Facts. Links to objective articles that aren't Loonie Leftie or Wretched Racist Wrongheaded Rightie sites. Gimme something objective. OMB stats,politico.com articles,factcheck.com stuff...something real world.

Show me where he's a Yes-Man to the banks. Facts. Links to objective articles that aren't Loonie Leftie or Wretched Racist Wrongheaded Rightie sites. Gimme something objective. OMB stats,politico.com articles,factcheck.com stuff...something real world.

You offering your opinion and saying "deal with it" simply leaves me with the clear impression that you want me to deal with your OPINION...which are already thunderously trumped by the facts that I dropped.
    test
  5. DethStryque

I don't see how anyone can happily or justifiably look forward to a bloodbath.
    test
  6. Noncentz

[​IMG]

I'm surprised to find any Obama supporters left, you are a rare species bro.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Not really that rare at all. National polls show that Obama is still the most trusted of any single leader or any single party...even though EVERYONE'S approval rating is below 50% now.
    test
  8. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

its gonna be cool, at least it'll wake up all the idiots that think these aren't the last days,...
    test
  9. DethStryque

Last Days? Somehow I knew that blathering dooficity wouldn't end with the stupid prophecy ending the world May 21,2011 or the other stupid one October 21,2011. These are no more the "Last Days" beyond the sense that each of us will never in all likelihood recover the days that have gone before.We'll never recapture yesterday in all probability.
    test
  10. Alias3000

I know most of yall ain't paying attention but Obama is trying to bankrupt the country as we speak by trying to raise the debt ceiling during a time when we can't afford to do it. Fraud nigga.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Since Satan's influence has a death grip on mankind's mind, a bloodbath instituted by Yeshua himself is the only way to correct it now.

It was written in the Bible. Revelations. read it. understand it.
    test
  12. DethStryque

Somehow,I don't think that Satan has a unconquerable grip on the majority or even half of humanity.If so? We wouldn't be complaining about wakk stuff because being wakk would be NORMAL. Leaving the whole debate about Satan's existence aside and crediting his existence and motivations for the purpose of this post...I would say that Satan may indeed INFLUENCE the mind of humanity,but the level of said influence doesn't reach the point of domination or sure suasion. The majority of average humans are basically decent souls who won't do foul things on the regular because that's not how we're wired.
    test
  13. Noncentz

And let's not forget that he turned around after the bailout and stopped any prosecution of bankers that broke the law.

Oh, and, the loopholes that caused the collapse - were not fixed and they are NOT going to be fixed.

The same god damned laws that allow for these collapses are never fixed after the fact, why is that?

So they can do it again and again.

If you look through history we're always plundered at least twice a century. The laws that allow us to be robbed are never amended.

And idiots go back to vote this same system back in again, fucking tools.
    test
  14. Noncentz

Oh come the fuck on. Why on earth would you trust a man you've never even met? Even wild animals aren't that fucking stupid.

Farm animals blindly trust their owners, thats why they're farm animals. That's the difference between free (wild) and domestic animals - wild animals do not trust and because of that stay free.

Don't you understand what domestication is? You're a domesticated animal of sorts. :beat:
    test
  15. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

test
  16. DethStryque

The TARP laws that the banks entered into with George Dubya's Administration prevented severe prossecution of the banks. They literally had legal contracts and sanctioning clauses that clothed them in semi-immunity for much of their most heinous acts long before Barack Obama even became CANDIDATE Obama. That's why President Obama couldn't prosecute them anywhere near the way that he wanted,and anywhere near the way that would have made a difference immediately.The legal intricacies of this deal are profound,and cracking various Wall Street institutions is a very delicate deal because of how said crackdown could and would effect the economy...which is the most holy of holies.This is a very touchy sensitive situation here,the crucial subtleties of which you apparently have no inkling of.

There are several things that I disagree with Obama on and a few things that I'm quite disappointed about...but I'm more politically savvy and informed than the average person so I can see where 90% of the blame lies: a combination of the Republicans,Wall Street,and Bush appointees,the American people ourselves (who were stupid enough to vote in morons like The Tea Party in 2010,when anybody who knew anything about economy and economic history knew that Obama needed 2 more years to really start cranking up the economy and hacking into the craptasticness of the previous 20 or so years of Republican presidencies) and President Obama's mistakes (by actually trying to keep his word visavis post partisan politics and underestimating the colossal stupidity and extremism of his opponents) in crucial votes for critical policies. Truth is? Raising the debt ceiling is BASIC because the USA needs to pay its bills. The Stimulus Package needed to be larger and we needed 2 of them...probably 3...targeted toward laws that mandated the specifics of Obama's Job Bills being started in say 2009 and completed in 2012. Nationwide light rail projects connecting CA to FL and lots of other things that would have helped us...the Average Americans.This would be followed by President Obama's already spelled out plans to balance the budget by cutting and combining departments,slashing spending,making the rich pay their fair share,closing corporate loopholes,reducing unemployment to under 7% by 2012,ending Bush's tax breaks to the super rich,and the benefits of a resurgent economy...and more. The Republicans were livid and furious BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS APPROACH WORKS. If you doubt it? Take a look at how we got out of THE GREAT DEPRESSION and how President Clinton eliminated the National Debt during his 8 year presdiency.There is NOTHING in your contentions that is born out by hard science or factual history.

It's not a matter of trusting blindly.It's a matter of being aware informed and focused...and recognizing the ONE person who repeatedly proposed the solutions that history has endorsed as the MAIN SUCCESSFUL WAY TO HANDLE THIS PROBLEM.And that one person was,is and will be our President Obama.
    test
  17. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

People who think there needed to be more money included in the stimulus are lunatics. Did you even pay attention to how many kickbacks were included in that horrible bill that lead to an incredible amount of inefficient spending? We were spending a quarter million per job; barely above entry level jobs.

The fact is Keynesian economics don't work.

You realize it took us nearly 2 decades to get out of the depression? We built up industry, and there were jobs (good ones at that) for people with low levels of education and marketable skills.

It took Clinton 5 budgets (with a republican congress) to finally start paying down the debt. With the .com boom pretty much any redneck yokel could have done his job and gotten the credit for that.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Not only did there need to be more money in The Stimulus Package--which the planet's leading economists by and large agreed upon--there needed to be more than one Stimulus Package. As I stated earlier,due to legal agreements that DUBYA BUSH'S ADMINISTRATION deliberately harnessed the government with before President Obama was even Candidate Obama...significant aspects of TARP was already compromised. President Obama tried to salvage what he could while being compelled to honor horrible politics and economics initiated by Bush. The current economic malaise is due to the Republican Congress essentially forcing upon the Obama Administration aspects of the bankrupt Bush Administration's abysmal economic policies.This is more than obvious and literally spelled out. Missing this blatant fact is either an indication of being misinformed,unintelligent,or both.

You realize that The Republicans call of slowing down governmental spending etc. which was working is the sole reason that we didn't climb out of THE GREAT DEPRESSION much faster than we would have? Let's take a look at what history and the real economists say:

"The common view among mainstream economists is that Roosevelt's New Deal policies either caused or accelerated the recovery, although his policies were never aggressive enough to bring the economy completely out of recession. Some economists have also called attention to the positive effects from expectations of reflation and rising nominal interest rates that Roosevelt's words and actions portended.[37][38] However, opposition from the new Conservative Coalition caused a rollback of the New Deal policies in early 1937, which caused a setback in the recovery.[39]..."

This is exactly what the Republicans are doing now. They are slowing down deliberately Obama's policies which would cause or accelerate the recovery.Remember that the election of President Obama sent a signal throughout the rest of the world that was positive and reenergized America's international reputation in a positive way.

"...In their book, A Monetary History of the United States, Milton Friedman and Anna J. Schwartz also attributed the recovery to monetary factors, and contended that it was much slowed by poor management of money by the Federal Reserve System. Current Chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke agrees that monetary factors played important roles both in the worldwide economic decline and eventual recovery.[41] Bernanke, also sees a strong role for institutional factors, particularly the rebuilding and restructuring of the financial system,[42] and points out that the Depression needs to be examined in international perspective..."

Once again,your position is roundly refuted by history itself. While there are yet to be a significant consensus gathered by American economists visavis the Great Depression's recovery...most agree that stimulus is ESSENTIAL. And stimulus=spending money.Period. Led and targeted by the American government.

And notice that these AREN'T Keynesian principles I'm discussing in part or in whole,so your argument there is baseless (although the British economist John Maynard Keyes nailed a significant aspect required for recovery prior to many a American economist.)
    test
  19. 315AMMUSIC

315AMMUSIC Well-Known Member

I keep saying to folks if McCain was president, do you honestly think shit would be better? Especially if the Bush Administration had previous proposals for our budget set in place that probably would've fucked us over three times worse. That McCain might've kept in tact.
    test
  20. DethStryque

You are 100% right.There is no doubt that we would be in THE GREATEST DEPRESSION THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN aaaaannnnd there'd be a WHOLE LOT MORE RACIAL CONFLICT jumpin off if Obama hadn't won and tried to force sensible,grown up policies on those Washington bastards.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.