Bam Bam vs Mile High rematch

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by jerzcity, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Brandon Rios vs Mike Alvarado rematch on HBO tomorrow night. Their first fight was a classic so tune in party people.

Look for Alvarado to jab and step aside more, but this fight is 12 rds(as opposed to 10 in their first fight) so check for Rios to hook off for a late stoppage.

Also, the beast GGG Gennady Golovkin vs Nobuhiro Ishida on french PPV.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

this is a guaranteed action fight. especially since rios claims he will not change his plan in the second fight. im looking for another ko for rios
    test
  3. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Word I'm sleepy as hell but stayin up just for this match up. Also, GGG had a mean stoppage with a vicious right hand.
    test
  4. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

Fights coming on now. Would be dope for Colorado to represent, but Bam Bam gonna get his beast on and he don't wear fur coats.

RM combat fans step ya game up, ya'll niggas need to tune in if ya got HBO or stream it.
    test
  5. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I wish I had HBO. I need rest yesterday though
    test
  6. jerzcity

jerzcity Member

It was another awesome fight. If you explore boxing scene's forums I'm sure you can find a link to the full fight on youtube.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

mile high learned from his mistakes last time. def made sure he moved a lot better although he did end up banging a little bit, actually got the better of a lot of those exchanges.

rios looked pissed at the end lol ended up yelling at max because he told him he got rocked (which he did) and even yelling at mile high about a damn rematch.
    test
  8. CarnageFernz209

CarnageFernz209 New Member

Rios/Alvarado and Bradley/Prov best fuckin fights of the year so far in any combat sport. Boxing as usual is kiling it.
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

the bradley/prov fight was better than the rios/mile high rematch imo. i think bradley lost that fight but of course slipped away with a decision. earned my respect though for finally winning without headbutting
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.