Baltimore's Battle for Autism with Syd Vicious Vs Marv Won plus more

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ALRINCCMC, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ALRINCCMC

ALRINCCMC New Member

I know, I know I am no Avocado, more like a Celery stick.

Y'all this is not even our only headline match, I have 7 more to announce. The next match will be added to the flier and the video very very soon, so be on the look out for our next announcement. We are now officially partnered with Autism Speaks in Baltimore and 100% of our door, vendor sales, apparel sales, raffles and games will go to Autism Speaks, right then and there at the event they will be there watching the battles with us on Jan 25th 2014. Yes I know its a bit ways down the road before the event but the reason we started dropping info early and planning so far ahead was to make sure that everything was done fair and right for everyone. Sponsors are paying the artists, and everyone is is full volunteer. We are currently talking to a few different large venues in Baltimore and surrounding areas for the event to take place. You can click here - > https://www.facebook.com/events/677237322289740/ to join the facebook event and share all those links on fb with your peoples. You can donate directly to the cause here at our fundly page --> http://fundly.com/help-fund-the-baltimore-battle-for-autism-event and help put together this event making the whole thing more profitable for the Autism Speaks organization. ---> http://www.autismspeaks.org

That's all for now, any questions or comments go for it!

BTW, I'm bringing Henry Bowers back to USA, in July alone with some Canadians I have been fans of for a long time.... This even dedicated to Homelessness in Baltimore city, help us raise homes to improve the public housing and the shelters.

Richard Cranium that's the homie, FREE HIM! He'll be at our event in July, maybe we could finally set him vs Tricky P up? I know Tricky still wants to battle him. LETS GO BALTIMORE!
    test
  2. ALRINCCMC

ALRINCCMC New Member

test
  3. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

If this goes down without Pat Stay vs. Bishop Brigante I will disown battle rap forever.
    test
  4. ALRINCCMC

ALRINCCMC New Member

Its a match I looked into but no

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
    test
  5. Prodigal Bum

Prodigal Bum Cautious Crackhead

Battle for Diabetes would be more appropriate.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I think Syd and Marv are both dope. Looking forward to it. This a single event or you guys got a league or something in B-More? (I ain't read the entire original post if you already explained, tbh)
    test
  7. battlefan20

battlefan20 Member

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    test
  8. ALRINCCMC

ALRINCCMC New Member

Lmao omg awesome.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
    test
  9. ALRINCCMC