Bad dye jobs/haircuts...lol

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Short2003, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I just dyed my hair, I did the underneath a dark brown and just added a few dark brown streaks here and there and..... Ohhhhh boy...lol.. I had globs of dye in random spots on my head, Im waiting to see how the rest turns out.. Hopeully since I didnt fuck with any of the top layers it should turn out ok.. If not, Ill just call one of my friends and they can help me fix it..lol

So anyone else do or get any horrible dye jobs or hair cuts???
    test
  2. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

I Wouldnt Even Be Able To Dye My Own Hair.. Lol.. I Wouldnt Be Able To Get The Back ..
    My Friend Does It For Me... As Far As Haircuts.. NO ONE Touches My Hair But One lady Lol..

Some lady In The News Today Was Mad About A Haircut.. So She Went Back With A Gun.. An Shot The Hair Dressers Car Window Out..

Aint That Some Funny Shit..

Gone
    test
  3. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

I never could stand getting my hair cut short. I had to do it when the perm broke off my stuff and then again when I decided to cut the perm out completely. It wasn't really bad either time - I just don't like my hair short.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I don't think I've ever had a bad experience. But I do dye my own hair. I have had bad hair cuts. I hate when they don't do my hair the way I WANT IT DONE. I pay the money out and it's not what I wanted :eek:( I'm currently looking to get it cut again and I just had it layered and like 4" taken off the bottom. I want more layer's and shorter ones. Just doesn't look at ALL like I wanted. Plus it's THICK my hair. I hate that. Never does anything I like :eek:(

I also want to get light pink high lights. I think it would look good with my dark hair. But I heard it cost a lot to get done? and they don't sell any "do it yourself" colour's around here that won't wash out in 8-10 washes!

Oh how I wish sometimes I could just shave my head =p
    test
  5. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

i shave my head all the time...instead of payin 15 bucks and a chance of havin someone fuck up my short cuts, i jus bought my own clippers and i practice around n shit...if i fuck up...then i jus cut it all short short...and it looks good again lol...and to get the back i use a mirror against a mirror...turns out aight each time i do it...and it saves me some cash that i dont have so its all good.
    one
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

When I was 10...I came out of a salon crying...so since then I have never experimented with short hair cuts again.

I used to do crazy things when it came to coloring my hair lol

I knew it was bad one time when my dad offered to pay to fix it [funny]

I don't mess with it anymore. I'll color it once in a while but in a shade that just ommphs my natural hair color a little bit.
    test
  7. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

I had a bad haircut ..but i was like 4yrs old when it happened.. i was experimenting and well ...yeah i got sissor happy..... Now i'm str8 i haven't had anything bad..as far as cuts and i dont dye my hair... now u ask me about havin bad days of curls and waves.. we can talk!...lol
    test
  8. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

mm.. When I was two my sisters cut all my hair off.. lol Other than that I don't really cute my hair very often.. Its getting really long, but I donate it to locks for love.. so its gotta grow more. My sister has dyed my hair a couple times and its turned out crappy.. *shrug* its just hair though.
    test
  9. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

I dye my hair different colours all the time...and thankfully it's come out exactly as I wanted it.(currently it's black & purple/magenta)

as for haircuts...as far as I can remember..my hairs always been long. I dont think I ever had it "short". I'm sure it wouldnt look good on me..plus my hair is super thick and super curly.
    test
  10. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

cost cutters screwed my hair up once..i got like 2 free haircuts out of the deal
    test
  11. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I wish I could do shit like that..it would look wierd on me though. I'm stuck with the conservative look =(
    test
  12. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

You never know unless you try it...=) but I never had my whole head one colour...like blue or whatever. I do different things like have my tips done blue..or half blue half black..something like that.

and when you do stuff like that to your hair..you really have to take care of it.. I know some girl who's hair just started falling out and shit...she never did treatments or deep conditioned it to keep it healthy.
    test
  13. .+Erica Evans+.

.+Erica Evans+. Brown Sugar

are highlights more damaging to your hair than just coloring your whole head?
    test
  14. GreenLantern

GreenLantern New Member

Blogs for hotel tips?

no advertising or outside links...
    test
  15. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Well I'm glad I don't dye my hair. The only time my hair gets cut is when my ends need trimming.

Imperial1
    test
  16. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

no bad cuts...and i've never EVER dyed my hair. not even highlighted it...

i did get a bad relaxer once...and it left my hair broken off and effed up in a chunk on the side of my head...

but, that's nothing that a good weave can't fix. and even w/o a weave i can style it so that no one can tell...lots of side parts and asymmetrical bobs LoL
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if i get a bad haircut i smack my girlfriend.. haha nah, but shes a hairstylist and does my hair

if she messes up, i give her a time out and go back to my barber the next time i need a cut

shorty short fuck u been at?!
    test
  18. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i was thinkin tht same thing...
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ hahah peep the date this thread was created.. four fuckin years ago!

damn green lantern
    test
  20. [youtube]4mheQeWt-7Y[/youtube]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.