BAD B----, but why do females do this, peep my short story

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Alias3000, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Went up in the grocery store early Saturday morning not expecting to see nobody since it just opened. but I hit a corner headed to the Orange Juice and this BAD ASS BROAD almost runs into me. She had to be about 28yrs old but she kept on eyeballin' me as I passed her so I say to myself, I gotta holla at her on my way out. so I hurry and grab the OJ and head to the direction she went towards the register. well the broad waited on me to come back down the same isle and when I turned the corner she was standing there and said "Hi", yada yada...after all the intros, she asked me if I was gay and I was like "hell nah" and she was like Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were gay, I was gonna give you my information. trying to think quickly I said "I can be gay for you..lol"..she laughed and said, "I wasn't trying to hook up with you, I was trying to hook up my gay friend and you're very handsome and I just thought you were gay. at this point I'm like damn what just went wrong?. so I follow her and try to get pass the gay talk for her gay friend and let's talk about me gettin on her, but no dice, the broad was sooooooooooo fine, gap between her legs, plump ass, the works, but dead set on looking for a date for her friend. I got *gulp* shot down?...

WHY?????????????????????????????? :funny:
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Please correct your title, you're not allowed to have cuss words in the title anymore...you can still use that language in the thread itself...just not the title..

Please?
    test
  3. Alias3000

fixed
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Guess she was on a serious mission of finding a date for her friend and couldn't be bothered with anything else, or anyone else...perhaps she's in a relationship...you never know...:idk:
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

probably cuz you look gay.

and 56.
    test
  6. Alias3000

that's what I thought. she was faithful as hell...like you...lol
    test
  7. Alias3000

I don't walk on my toes with my ass pointed upward. that couldn't be it.

and I'm not 56, dickhead
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.