Back with a new track "Breakin me Down"...dope track over YoungRider beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Envizioneri, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHTG Prod.

AHTG Prod. My own Boss

I like this joint cuz its mad different. Lol, I like the chorus though. And I also liked the verses. Yall boyz keep doing it foreal.
    test
  2. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

thanks man....appreciate the feed
    test
  3. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

aiight this is a dope beat, i just didn't like the "squeakiness" of the sample. I think for that particular song the sample should have been left alone instead of the pitch being rosen....well anywayz the first verse was dope...lyrics were straight, but then again this is a more "personal" track than one that should be taken lyrically and in that case this is a good song.....second verse was solid as well as the third verse....quality could have been upped a bit but then again no one here has a degree in mixing, lol. But dope track man, keep droppin the flames...peace
    test
  4. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

Beat go hard.
    Lyrics and singing were DOPE, sounded like some Gravity ish lol that's pimp
    Like the rhythm and the flow, you were on point man im tellin you
    dope hook and what not

DOPE

peace.
    test
  5. Cryptech

Cryptech New Member

Hittin' ya back...
    I've heard the beat before... nice sample on it...
    both come with a good flow, delivery is decent, but the pace of the track is just a little too slow. Lyrics are straight. Quality is pretty crisp. Not feeling the chorus effect. Overall it's a quality track, but like you said on my track... you sort of sound tired...

8/10

Kryptik
    test
  6. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

ah man this shit is dope...really like ya delivery and Imma hit you up on aim soon to get a collab going.....2nd dudes voice is nice two like the raspy type ah voice......also like the way you faded music left to right on the hook production beat flow delivery everythings on point 4 this track man nothing I can tell u to improve
    test
  7. Unfidelz

Unfidelz Tyrannical Productions

This track's on the emotional tip right here. Can't say I'm feelin the beat that much. I think the sample is a bit too high in pitch. The lyrics are on point though, no need to go there. First emcee got some charisma, second emcee seems kinda bored. The panning automation during the hook is really annoying. First emcee comes back after the hook on the same level as he did during the first verse, good there. Second emcee comes back in, sorry, same deal as before, needs to work on charisma and flow. Nice track, guys.

Thanks for the feedback on Dawn of the New Age. It's appreciated.
    test
  8. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

yea the shit sounds good man, the flow and all is onpoint , i liked the beat its fuckin clena n soulful fa sho , nice drop .
    test
  9. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

The beat is absolutely lovely.. very mellow and laid back, but in a while, I feel like you'd have been better off with a passion to compliment the beat, it almost seems like you conformed to it, instead of challenged it. But don't get twisted flow and lyrics were heartfelt, and nice. That beat is nice.. the sample is a little too warped for me for some reason.. lol but I'm deaf in my left ear anyway so it may sound alot more ill to normal people lol..

excellent track man. hit my new one up if you feel like it.

keep it up.
    test
  10. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

thanks for the reply buddy, returning now... beat is pretty str8, drums is a little softcore though i think if they were hard it would make the beat so much dope but not gonna nit pick like that... dope sample in it though.. this song is pretty nice man, mad mellow and mad emotional, it's too bad your quality is sick because then it would only compliment the whole track.. if this had clean quality it would be even dope because the lyrics are pretty dope and the rhyme scheme is too.. flow is decent as well... good drop man, keep it up
    test
  11. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

excellent beat riding. the tone of voice was perfect and the slow pan in the chorus was genius. i would have liked the bring me down chipmunk vocals to have been replaced with a regular vocals but it still works. good job.
    test
  12. A R R O W

A R R O W Emcees Propaganda

checking this, that beat is very smooth man, feeling this alot... lyrics is real on this.. sounds liek some common type feel on this.. this is nice with the concept... flow is pretty cool on this.. could be a little looser on this. i like the way you did the hook on this.. im feeling that too. voice is pretty cooll too.. keep doing your thing man, sorry for the late reply

Arrow
    test
  13. VG SKILLZ

VG SKILLZ AKA V-ZILLA THE MONSTER

yeah man.. this a feel good track right here... soulful indeed.. keep handling yalls bizness...

-ZILLA
    test
  14. ThaGrimiestOne

ThaGrimiestOne Human Beatboxer

damn kid, that beat is tight...Im likin dat alot...flow fit perfect wit the beat.....need work on the chorus though, sounds to plain to me, but i could be wrong, tight track though, pz
    test
  15. ThaGrimiestOne

ThaGrimiestOne Human Beatboxer

Thanks for feedback, uppin
    test
  16. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

this beat is sick i like this a lot, your vocals a little high, ya voice ok, ya flow is nice though i like it to this beat its smooth, kinda how id approach it, your delivery pretty good to, i dunno bout 2nd head his voice dont personally appeal, well not at first he gets better. his flow is pretty smooth to but at points his writing scheme falls up and it gets kinda chopped, not bad though regardless. the chorus cool could be a little more catchy but its not bad, i am growin to your voice homie, just turn vocals down, your flow is good to i like this id collab with u thats truth, respect stay up
    test
  17. E.K.O.B.A.H.

E.K.O.B.A.H. ItsArtic.com!

returnin the fav.

the beat is cool, sample sounds a lil too high pitched but u gotta do what u gota do sometimes lol. could use more of a bassline, but its cool

both rappers have good content, flow and presence could be improved imo, but overall its a cool song solid effort
    test
  18. Nick HaTT

Nick HaTT New Member

whats good, thanks for the love so ima hold u down..

i heard this beat .. prety hot .. ur vocals arent too great, coulda been mixed better..
    u got an old school flow which aint bad...
    the hook is aight.. i like how u mixed that .. sounds good ..
    not bad, holla at ur boy
    test
  19. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

thanks for the feedback
    test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I'mma just get straight to the point, I didn't like the emotion. I couldn't really get into what you was saying cause it didn't seem like you ment it. The hook had a weird pan effect that I didn't like. I don't know man, I couldn't really get into this it just was a little too bland. I would of liked to see you get more into it, and add a better type of hook. Be easy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.