Back with a new track "Breakin me Down"...dope track over YoungRider beat

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Envizioneri, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doza

Doza New Member

RETURNIN THE FAVOR HOMIE

I like the first verse i think the beat is tight the dude on the second verse got a nice voice to me ( seems I always comment on voices) Its important to have a listenable voice.

I like the toic its pretty real. Goes nice on the beat.

peace
    test
  2. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

beat is cool, delivery and alittle bit a flow needs work, kinda sound like your reading alittle bit, but other than that its cool chorus is good.
    test
  3. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Beat sounds nice at the beginning...sample was nice. Flow was nice...consistent and upbeat. Emotion was decent...delivery likewise. Lyrics were pretty good too...I was feeling that...but the quality changes between verses. I like how you panned out the vocals throughout the hook. You got potential man...you got the right creativity for music. You need some better quality though...and your back ups need a little more polishing...try enveloping some of your vocals...overall...pretty nice track man. Good stuff.
    test
  4. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hmmm

yeah, I got this same track, lol, got it all written up and everything too, gonna drop it in the next few weeks, y'all held it down alright, intro/hook was alright still well played off of each other, u held down the first verse pretty good, delivery's nice, emotion's their, lyrical content's swift, your homey sounds like he's from Mobb Deep, lol the second hook has a weird fade in, y'all held it down the same way throughout the whole track, overall a rather deep track, some places has more depth then others, but that's the norm with tracks, keep doin' the thing yo, One LOve, Peace

:~!
    test
  5. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Hmm, not feeling the beat.. the chipmunks are getting played, but it sounds ok.

First emcee is good, simple flow, lyrically pretty nice...

Hook is alright, serves the purpose.

Second emcee, can't really get into to him, lyrically simple and flow is subpar, but it's cool... keep building... work on that delivery...

pretty cool track.. peace
    test
  6. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

The beat is real hard to get intune with. It's actually making me feel dead lol.

I'm feeling the presence, your delivery is nice. Flow is pretty simple, but its effective. You sound like you're reading a little too much. I'm feeling what you got to say though.

Second dude has a voice, I actually like it alot. Flow is pretty choppy. Delivery could be picked up, also. Dude has potential, you can just hear it.

Yeah, your second verse is much better.

I'm feeling what you doing with the chorus.
    test
  7. TruMentillz

TruMentillz SampleRapist

not really big on this homie...

beat was ok..likeed the drums, but that sample is a lil TOO high pitch if u asked me...but i did like that piano in the beat..

flowise... sounds like u unsure how u feeling...i just dont here the confidence in ur voice...but that'll come over time.. lyrics,, ehh...not bad, but not impressed, but worst of all..the hook was terrible..mainly because of the effect...

thx for checkin my shit kid... keep buildin...
    test
  8. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

thanks for the feed yall
    test
  9. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

good loox on peepin my track homie....on to ya joint....damn beats nice on some laid back shit....i was diggin the first cat lil more on this beat felt more his tone....i like the lyrics 2 its suntn different then whats pumpin in the airwaves these dayz thass always a plus....a solid drop fellaz only neg i would say is work on touchin up quality and mix a bit....but that tightens up with time...keep droppin homie...

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  10. LaDy

LaDy *Divalicous*

The first Guy has a good voice, the quality does not really accenuate your voice, but you did a good job. The other guy has a good voice, it's just different style, but he really need to work on his delivery, his flow can also be improved. The lyrics were good by both Emcees. The beat is crazy nice. The lyrics were creative. Quality needs alot of work, but you guys did a good job even despite that. Keep working hard!
    test
  11. Envizioneri

yeah...I wish I could up the quality some, but I can never get cool edit and a cheap mic to work together properly....this summer, I'm lookin to get a condensor mic and an MBOX with pro-tools for my comp
    thanks for the feed
    test
  12. Ahmen 1

Ahmen 1 The One

Returning the favor

Whasup...
    This is a good song...I like it. The lyrics and message are hot and executed well. The beat matches the vocals well...I don't like that style of sample very much, but that's more of a personal preference. I think the hook needs some work...I'm not sure how to fix it, but it doesn't mesh too well with the sample. It sounds like you panned it out in stereo, which is a good look, but I think it needs to be softer (it might need more "wind" to it). As for the individual vocals, I'd say the first MC had a better mic presence. However, there were a few times where I heard him losing his breath, so I'd suggest memorizing the lines in advance or breaking up the vocals. The second MC was good, but on a song like this, you walk a thin line between storytelling and nearly disappearing, and I thought his mic presence was a little thin.
    Overall, its a hot track. Keep it movin...ONE

Ahmen
    test
  13. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

this beat is hot, lyrics are deep and on point. i think you should throw some reverb on the vocals though. this is some self-concious shit tho - it's hot.

i'm not feelin the hook much but i'm just a picky dude.

keep at it
    test
  14. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

song not workin for me right now, I'll check back later
    test
  15. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Returning the favour, cool beat 1st emcee is nice better voice than 2nd emcee
    not sure about the hook, dont sound quite right the effect on it but its ok.
    flow solid, nice lines on the 3rd verse...4th verse is ok lyrics are good on both part, pretty chill song, not bad fella
    test
  16. Envizioneri

thanks yall for the feed
    test
  17. southern_cash

southern_cash New Member

haha really liking the beat on this one. intro was ok first guy really liking ur flow and lyrics second guy im just not feeling imo i think it might be his flow but im not sure just not feelin the second guy. but overall this was a nice track i give it a 7/10
    test
  18. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

i like the beat...i wanted to write to that beat right there..but its good you put it up becaues the hook sounds good...2nd cat is alright...flow was average...but the first cat had presence and lyrics..good delivery..keep doing it up
    test
  19. BRASCO

BRASCO Beats For Sale Here!!!!!

i think the beat was a lil slow for you , but you got in touch with yourself with this one. On the first chorus the panning is back and forth, need to fix that .
    test
  20. Envizioneri

funny how half the cats like the hook and half don't.....I did a 360 pan effect on it, but cool edit doesn't make it a smooth pan....anyone know how to make it more smooth.....
    the beat is kinda slow, and I am more of a uptempo fast-paced type of cat, but I tried to diversify the rep a lil
    thanks yall for the feed....much appreciated
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.