Back Wit Sum Crack...(NO southern beats this time)

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by J.Mack, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Yep.....All links will be returned mos definately....I'm good for it....
    I got two heataz 4 yall now......

I hadn't updated the page in a while so i will have more cummin soon.....

Peep my two beats at the top of my page titled
    "COLLAB #3"
    "COLLAB #2"
    mY PAGE
    Number 2 is cool but #3 is real nice....
    These tracks were done by me and my production partna DJ Soundz and i recommend HI-FI listening

CLICK LINK OR CLICK SIG FOR SOUNDCLICK PAGE

drop links
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

collab 3: melody seems familiar.. shits hot regardless.. the clap is just ass tho man.. put something with more of a crunch in its place.. lil strings r nice.. drums r aight.. i'ld opt on something thicker.. def change the clap tho..

collab2: not feelin this one.. and the snare is ass..

first joint was the best..
    test
  3. J.Mack

^^^^Yea, I have a problem with my partna and them damn snares man......We 2 different people so what i think we should use he thinks sumthin else when it cums to snares but we generally agree on errything else.......

Lol.....He picked da snare on the beat at the bottom of my page the 1st collab, i had a dope snare and he put a reverbed ass clap over it......
    But fuck it man.....We'll get on da same page in a minute, but if you callin a snare "ass"....I most likely didn't do it...lol

thanks for reply
    test
  4. WillieK

WillieK New Member

returnin the luv

Collab 3 - remind me of sumthin frum Shadowpump and Sol frum the beginning, snare sound fine in my opinion, stringz soundin realll nice on the real though, the orchestra snare roll is illl,
    melody seemz to overpower the drum after a while of listening
    chorus is reall nice, nice use of syn stringz and guitar,.....damn chorus is just madd catchy period
    dope shit

Collab 2 - sound werid at the begining, once it drop though!.....manh, this shit is maddd nice, even nicer htan the 1st joint, nice use of string and syn, melody is orignal too, drum soundin reall tyte, esp that moanin ish sound very 2 barz or so, that was a fuckin nice touch to this. this is dopeness on hte real manh

ill ass hot shit,

u and that other dude made a good team

keep it comin manh

(p.s best shit i heard frum u ever since i'm here in RM g, good shit)
    test
  5. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

collab 3 is hot, definitly somethin new for you, i like when people step out thier own persona
    that snare is so small though

i dont like it, everything hits hard...even the lil plucks...
    but the snare is like an infant in the company of 10ft athletes, it sticks out, an not in a good way.
    asides that i like the joint..the chorus is cool too. them lil strum things...

collab 2 i like a lil more though..
    the intro.. everything keeps switching...its a lil busy but just busy enough..when it breaks down its nice too... this is nice for real though i like the bass line

outragoues type...deals know what im sayin lol i think that is thee main reason i check all ur drops to this day.

i liked em both
    ur beats sound different as fuck when u gotta comprimise with ol boy over there... i dunno if i like them that way...lol

but keep it up.

we should do a collab one day haha get at me.
    test
  6. J.Mack

^^^Thanks alot guyz......I didn't know if yall would be feelin dat second junt but i'm glad yall liked it........

Me and My partna both make crunk beats and southern shit mainly but when we get together, we just feel a different vibe and shit, we made an outkast beat like that "BOB" shit is crazy....I'ma post summore from the both of us sooner or later

@ DjayCasper:
    Yea mayne, i'll collab with anyone so holla when u wanna do dat thurr and lol @ my voicetag, i was just freestylin it man....lol
    test
  7. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

peeped collab 3 intro is ill but when it come in that snare makes me think of the jada kiss song whyyyyyyyy lol other tahn this the beat is ill

collab 2 im lovin this nice mellow shit strings are nice drums are good i like the oooo sfx

keep bangin em out and thanks for the real feedback

test
  8. motion

motion New Member

collab 3 = hot!!. i like this beat except that double clap. other than that this beat is hot. good strings and drum pattern.

collab 2 - not really feelin this one. shaker seems alittle too high. not really feelin the strings or whatever the melody is. i do like the drums though.

thanks for the feedback. much appreciated.
    test
  9. J.Mack

much appreciated ppl!
    test
  10. EM3NCE

EM3NCE Heat Seekaz

thats tight man thats tight...i like the one on the top of the page...the other one is laid back and tight 2 though....like that feel to both of em

keep doin what u doin....nothin really to argue bout what u did

thanks for the luv

test
  11. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Collab 3- The strings is nice in this one. I think a snare would work better for this track. This is a dramatic ass beat wit a small clap (I know I aint the first one to say it). Doesn't work. Track is nice though.

Collab 2- Yeah man..this beat is nice and smooth. It does sound kinda random in the intro. Keep bringin the heat fam.
    test
  12. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

COllab 3- I was liking this one, flows smooth, easy to spit to, somewhat inspiring, pretty good

Collab 2- Was nice also, sounds different and unquie, a lot of drums in there, im feelin it tho, dont let em hate
    test
  13. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

no one wants to go to your page. i hate going to peoples pages. post the links to your beat. but since you coo i went this one time.

yea that first one is nice. i dotn fuck with them fruity soundin drums. you need some drums or sumtin.
    test
  14. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

collab 3- yessa lovin this, lovin ya style mack, never disapoointin me, main melody is nice, drums straight, real heat here

collab 2- pretty nice but 3 jus outshined it so much more, two real solid beats here though
    test
  15. J.Mack

Aight mayne......I preciate all tha feedbacks man.....keep em comin
    test
  16. /\/\oonshyne

/\/\oonshyne He's What They Talk About

collab three- strings are Mozart-esque, sounds like a low brass layering it.. only thing I didn't like was the snare-snap.. everything else was a go

collab two- the snare was a conga? or a snare and conga layered.. not a bad idea.. smooth sounding

test
  17. J.Mack

^^^o 4sho, i preciate dat
    test
  18. Stray411

Stray411 New Member

Thanks for hitting my thread.

#3 – This beat is real tight melody wise, but I’m not feeling the drum sounds. Strings and those timp rolls are sick.

#2 – Real hot beat, not typical shit, props on that. Drums are real nice on this one. For some reason, I’m hearing Janet Jackson on this.
    test
  19. J.Mack

O 4sho.....^^^^ I can see what u sayn wit da janet jackson thing now that i think of it
    test
  20. Hitmaker100584

Hitmaker100584 New Member

Melodies on Collab 3 r nice but as said that clap doesn't work. No other complaints just a mellow head nodder on that one.

I actually like Collab 2 better. I could hear Jazzy Pha on the hook lol. Shakers r a little loud. But the overall all vibe on this tracks is nice.

Both joints quality wise are great with a few minor adjustments these could definitly be rocked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.