Back on some of that Pete Rock steez again for In-FeKT...new Soopa Of I.M.E. beat!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Soopa of I.M.E., Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

ahhhhhh there you are ^ thanx bro...don't see you on too often, so i had to hit you up with this....i'm curious as to when you and Self are puttin out the CD so i can cop, you'll prolly be done with yours before i finish mine sadly :(

thanx again Sizzy.....

Soopa
    test
  2. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

^^^^ there you are, u been ghost for a minute man.....GOD DAMN and i see why.......i'm checkin out that Money Beat....you really killin that man....i mean REALLY PUTTIN A 1-8-7 on it, lol. that shit is really dope man. god damn vocals, i really wanted to rock this beat, lol ah well.....checkin No time for gamez...wait gotta check out that money beat again...........aiight now i'm peepin "No Time For Gamez" ...... yea back on that Soopa vibe..man u and Dj Jb gotsta be the illest at these types man... hold it down

check out these if ya got time

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=855507

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=856218
    test
  3. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

get at me on AIM Soopa...got a couple beats i wanna use for my album!!
    test
  4. Soopa of I.M.E.

word ^ at Velli....i'll peep later on today and to Cram, hit up my email soopaofime@gmail.com man...i'm not really on AIM that much these days....

Soopa
    test
  5. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

test
  6. Soopa of I.M.E.

i'll hit u up here shortly dunny...thanx for peepin' me out son....

anymore before i let this die???

Soopa
    test
  7. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  8. Soopa of I.M.E.

test
  9. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  10. Soopa of I.M.E.

yessurrrr....
    test
  11. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

damn, soundclick still aint working for me....ima definitely check this later, i know you still got some hot shit for my ears to check. what part of va you in? im back on the east coast again finally.
    test
  12. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

whuddup soopa, ahh this is chilled, got the old skool and new skool feelin goin. Drums are spot on, luv the snare,, bass is perfect gives it that jazzy feel. I luv how u got the vocal sample chopped and echoed in th background and the trumpet is hot as well. I can see someone like guru killin this.. keep doin your thing brutha
    test
  13. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

im feelin this alot.. mix is very clean.. shits smooth.. 90s ish.. dppe man..
    test
  14. LISN

LISN United States Marines

Yo soopa this was nothing short of brilliant.. loving the pete rock ish.. yeah i've made my primo pete rock inspiration beat too so yeah, the PR has a major influence on my style aswell... but yeah this is dope bro.. love the wah feelin on it.. love the lil voice in the back sayng "yeah yeah yeah" or whatever.. it' says something.. the bassline is def sick.. I cant make something with hat kinda vibe.... bass is sick tho.. nice.. drums coulda been dirtier but yeah it's aight... lacing of the percs sounds old school pete rockinsh.. keep em banging soop... also hit me on AIM I can't email you the beat it's too big.. limit is 1 mg... AOL SN: AIMLISN

Peace...
    test
  15. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

WOOOO...see..this is why I wanna do some shit with you for real man...this is my kinda joint...it's bout to happen my man...damn this is smooth...I think I'm in love...lol...yo know the contact man, hopefully my schedule is less hectic in a few weeks
    test
  16. NonSenSE913

NonSenSE913 Active Member

First time checking the boards in a week or two so Im just now getting around to hitting your thread up. This beat sounds just like some pete rock ish...I cant get hi fi play to work but its sounding straight in lo fi. Drums hit just right, the filtered sample sounds tight and the jazz sample that comes in meshes perfectly....nice drop here man.
    test
  17. Tenbalo

Tenbalo i always tell the truth..

nice beat

keep it movin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.