Back on some of that Pete Rock steez again for In-FeKT...new Soopa Of I.M.E. beat!!

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Soopa of I.M.E., Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

thanx man....i'm on it right now....

upsky.....

Soopa
    test
  2. Spitmaz

Spitmaz New Member

Nice Beats

Im feeling that Soulful beat i was waiting for Cl Smooth or Mos Def to come in on the joint lol...I love the horns and the beat is on point. A real Kaffa House
    hole n the ground beat real underground smoking a
    I could hear mad head on this beat. Im feeling your style of making
    beats keep up the good work

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/itznuffnproductionzmusic.htm

Come peep Mine

Peace
    Itz Nuff'n
    test
  3. Matt Velli

Matt Velli The BREAF Emcee

test
  4. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

damn let me say first of all whoever you have on that vocal tag has probably the sexiest voice ive ever heard

first beat definitely bringing it way back, bassline is insane as usual, feelin the whole old school vibe of it, im likin the little sax riff, drums are soundin nice and clean, easily rapped over, this is a dope little joint man props on this shit as usual u dont really seem to make anything that isnt nice yo

ahaha at the pink floyd sample DOPE
    what the heck soopa makin a just blaze banger!?! THIS SHIT IS DOPE...wow yo blaze is one of my favorite cats out right now if not my favorite...damn yo this is really dope i love it...I NEED A BLAZE-ESQUE SOOPA BANGER

i have to say my voice gets really annoying in all of its sexiness by the end of the second beat

yo as far as the album, im kinda a bum i only have about 5 or 6 joints that i want to keep finished (one of course being "Hip Hop is Dyin") because i've been doin the whole mixtape thing pretty heavily lately and made some other pretty good moves but i'll be back to the LP stuff soon
    test
  5. Soopa of I.M.E.

word up...lol@ sexy voice....i needed somethin' quick to put over those joints man and i figured wth, i'll just throw you in the mix...

thanx for your feed bro...we gotta get somethin' goin again pretty soon...i've got some nice ideas for the next project...

and thanx to everyone else for the replies....mucho appreciated....

Soopa
    test
  6. Pure Fire

Pure Fire Justfire Entertainment

that money beat is hot as fuck
    test
  7. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

another Hit.....bass is dope....the effects is nice on this piece.....the horns sound nice......drums bang man.....feelin the vocals on the hook.......real smooth musick right man......lol that tag is annoying lol....Dope drop man stay up
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

wtf this is sick.. intro is ill.. as well.. oooo here we goo.. yay.. hahahahah.

this is so fucking sick man.. i can see the ROC all over this.. the filter is sick.. drums r nice.. snare could be turned up a tad.. but dude this is sick.. one of my favs by u.. by far.

sickness. DIPSETTTTTTT rofl
    test
  9. atavist

atavist New Member

i think if you repeat that vocal tag more often it'd be real dope
    test
  10. atavist

atavist New Member

on a less sarcastic note: is 'war of salvation' for sale and if so how much
    test
  11. solocreep

solocreep Professional

daym @ Money ...hahaha you switched up the style on that one... did it reeeal nicely ..chops is nasty ..drums were hot..and that vocal is money for real ...this beat bangs man ...u suprised me with that one... the other soulful one has that signature bassline and them horn chops ..good shit man ..keep it coming
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

this shit has a real nice old school feel.......def on that pete steeze.......im feelin this shit a lot.......sounds like something lil brother should be on.......minus the 9th wonder....hahaha.....

either way......nice drop
    test
  13. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

No Time for Gamez is slick with the filtered wah wah going on... shit, those drums and that bass got PR vibes all over... diggin the horns that creep in there... just a quality track, this one's beggin to be ripped apart by an emcee. Money... haha, oh shit... got damn, ill flippage off this sample... feelin how you got the drums laid out on this and the way the samples arranged, got a good hype factor going... interested to hear how your boy'll sound on this, be sure to post up that when it happens... great tracks as always.
    test
  14. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

Good looks on ya peep...

Bloodz,
    Yeah I hear the Pete influence. That fliter works well. Drums is nice. I almost would have prefered them more grimey. Hook is coo too. A synth pad on the hook might of been crak. Def feel'n this.

Cripz,
    Floyd!!! I thik I know where your go'n wit this... Get that money baby!!! Nope but it's coo though. Drums sound like them other ones. Program's good though. Breakdown was hot. Big Ups.
    test
  15. Soopa of I.M.E.

thanx for the feed fellas....much appreciated....

Soopa
    test
  16. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

no time for gamez - ahh this is lovely..i'm feelin the bass soo much soopa! i like the feel of this..drum programming is hot! good job on this one man..always felt your music..those wahs in the background add a nice feel to the beat..this was a good listen

money - this is dope..i like this feel. that snare drum is sick yo. chops are nicely done. another banger!! whoaa! nothin but fire man!

hit this up please

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=853810
    test
  17. One-N-Only aMeN

One-N-Only aMeN New Member

sup soopa...feelin tha first joint yo this is nice...got a pete rock feel to it...real dope yo...drums r sick...bringin it back to tha old school steez...nice

money-this is incredible....im lovin dis right here...sample is really sick...this is hot str8 up man...dope yo keep elevatin

when ya cd droppin yo? mine is due to drop in march...
    test
  18. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  19. Soopa of I.M.E.

i wish i could tell you bro....i wish i could *sighs*

it's slow comin', i'll just leave it at that....hit me up when yourz drops man, i know you've got that heat and you definitely seem to get these emcees motivated to put in that work....lol...thanx for your feed bro....

and to Bodi.....thanx son...much appreciated, i'll hit your thread right now...and AD you're next man.....

Soopa
    test
  20. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

Sorry I didnt get this earlier man.. didnt notice it..

No Time For Gamez - damn this is chill as usual.. lovin them horns on the hook space.. wah wah effects are nice.. drums are sick as hell.. bass is playin nice and soft at the back - feelin that.. real sick..

Money Grab That Cash - hahaha at the Pink Floyd sample.. wow @ this.. jesus this is sick.. chops are sick as hell.. drums are dopeness.. little vocal sample is nice.. feelin the hook changeup..

damnit man.. sick again.. always makin the rest of us feel bad haha..

stay up man..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.