Back Again, Die a Little, Drop Links

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Malabu, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

test
  2. dre2k203

dre2k203 New Member

test
  3. Koach

Koach rm takes it up the ass

Drums kick in and this beat is for real. Chopped very nicely. At first, I thought the bass was a tad off-NAW, it's fine. All this beat needs is a quality MC (not any ol' body). THis grows on the listener.....gets better the longer one listens. I hear some cymbals at about the 2:00 mark.

Nice work.
    test
  4. KWICBOYZ

KWICBOYZ New Member

sup main lets c whusuh got

u cranken em out like u just e now lol...chops pretty nice...drums gotta say a no or tha bass or w/e is dnt like..vocals r tight on this 1....snare just a lil 2 loud but its tite....i like the chops alot j the bass throws it off 4 me...whn the hats and cymbals come in tht kills it

U R GROSS ON THEESE BEATS DAWG good werk id j chnge the bass

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=897624

btw im on my 3rd listen lol GR8 werk
    test
  5. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

aight appreciate all the love, i'm tweaking the bass right now, i've gotten at all links
    test
  6. MarkusKnight

MarkusKnight New Member

yo man your beats are fire dogg. THat first joint is hot. I like the drums...that lil snare fill is wussup. Only thing is the bass is waaaaaaaay off. I really like that places far beyond joint...so smooth man. I love it. PLEASE get a quality RnB chick to sing on that one. Its beautiful man. Keep up the good work, homie.

check my other beats
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=897529
    test
  7. NewEraProductions

NewEraProductions I Wait For No One

i listen to some of ur beats a while back u got some hot shit. cco beat overall jus not on the south style in use to but its hot nonetheless
    test
  8. DonnyB

DonnyB Tha BlockBurna

Im feelin the bass. subbin pretty good.
    Chops are nice also.
    your snare breaks are good also.
    I would like to hear this when you get an emcee on it cause the builds would be tight if someone were to rip it tight
    test
  9. InfamousX

InfamousX Ill With The Skill

i likin the vocals u cut up for this, shits pretty hot i just dont like the bass for some reason but otherwise shits banging, gets repetitive but still manages to grow to me, dope shit thanx for the love, i'm likin the change up around 2:06, but i wish u would flipped the sample a bit differently, gj
    test
  10. Auditory

Auditory New Member

Die A little-The sample is pretty good i like that. The bass is crazy, sounds like a low engine or something. I agree the bass could be a little better. The drums are pretty cool though. the "die a little" vocal is pretty nice. keep comin with it man
    test
  11. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

aight thanks for all the love, jus uploaded a version where i think i made the bass blend a lot better, thanks again for the feed
    test
  12. PointBlankCEO

PointBlankCEO King of the Mid-West

love the sample homie....drums are on point..... bass is aight could be better....overall hott beat tho....
    test
  13. [E]ty[M]oLoGy

[E]ty[M]oLoGy New Member

need to use a different bass all together...maybe a quicker attacking kick with less of a thump, and use harder bass for this sample...at first i wasn't feelin the sample at all, but now i'm likin it...

just fix up the kicks and bass cuz they sound a little sloppy.

cymbals are niice.

pretty solid mann

got some new shiit myself if you wouldn't mind hittin me back...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=898615

good sheeit, and peace.

-kryptik
    test
  14. Hitmaker100584

Hitmaker100584 New Member

Bassline is no good. Those Bells sound akward too but it's proboly a part of the sample. It's put together right but I think the sample just isn't that great. U could take the sample out and make a nice melody and this would be hard.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.