Babyface's Soon As I Get Home Song Is A Joke

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by MOBB DEEP, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOBB DEEP

MOBB DEEP New Member

He be singin talkin about i'll pay your rent, i'll wash your clothes, i'll cook your dinner too hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I ain't doing all that shit for a woman cause i know a woman ain't gonna do that for me. He's a fool if he pays a woman's rent LOL.
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^He said that on his last album, the one with What If. Thats about the only song I really liked, but I still listen to it off and on. For a man to wash a woman's clothes-something must be wrong. I wouldn't let mine do that lol.
    test
  3. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

Soon as I get home was from Tender Lover which didn't have What if... As for Face2Face (the album with what if) it was okay, most of the songs were way to upbeat but I heard that was caused by the record label. With him was on there too though and that was chill.

As for Soon as I get home, I like it a bit. Not my favorite of his songs but I like to listen to it. It sounds over the top for sure but he's just telling his girl he'd do anything for her love... It sounds outlandish and unbelievable because you'd never do that ish but that's the point... he's willing to whatever it takes...
    test
  4. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

this thread just sparked an idea...
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

umm, yeah I know it wasn't on the same album, I meant he said that on a similar song, also.

-Peace
    test
  6. MOBB DEEP

MOBB DEEP New Member

Babyface said i'll buy your clothes on Soon As I Get Home instead of i'll wash your clothes. My mistake. Buying a woman's clothes is worse than washing her clothes hahahahahahahahahahaha. Babyface is a fool to do those things for a woman. Ain't no man gonna do those things for a woman unless he doesn't have a brain LOL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.