Baby OJ Presents "and I chew gum" Video

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Baby OJ, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

if i'm not mistaken he did the soundtrack for the ENTIRE "Reasonable Doubt" film on a turtle beach joint...and that shit was CLEARLY a cinematic masterpiece
    test
  2. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

this shit cracks me up...the ENTIRE thread is dude posting his "bars" and asking for battles and shit...i usually like you as a poster and def appreciate all you've done far as the battle scene goes....BUT....get the fuck outta the thread if it's "annoying as fuck"...it's a pretty simple fix tbh
    test
  3. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

he STILL has NEVER started out is the thing...ALL he does is go around posting negative shit in threads and PRETENDING like he's an actual battler/MC

he's just mad cuz now there is someone like him who is looking to get on but actually posts his content instead of being an anonymous troll with no material who thinks he DESERVES a battle...you are the type of person he modeled his whole troll scheme off of tbh....he's mad right now...he wants to put his own song on soundclick so bad right now

the levels of trolling in this thread are "Inception" deep tho. there should be a "not sure if serious" .jpeg after every other post tbh
    test
  4. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

yeah sorry babyoj...like i said i think you are really doep and def have a bright future in hip hop...but this scheme as well as the other two fucking bodied you...thats one thing about battling you'll hafta get used to...losses are inevitable..i'll give you the fact that you're waaaayy better than kasey johnson...but tripwire just fatality-d the fuck out of you

PERFECT....(perfect?)
    test
  5. deez349849

deez349849 New Member

GOD DAYUM! the lord gave you those lyrics? didnt realize your holy ghostwriter(slow it down) was such an evil bastard...
    test
  6. RemBla925

RemBla925 Ruger Palmer

Thank god I'm not the only one who realizes Baby Da Orange Juice's talent

:dub:
    test
  7. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Nah man

FLAWLESS VICTORY

:math:
    test
  8. Baby OJ

Baby OJ The Freestyle Rapper

Thanks RemBla925, man I'm just honestly fucking stoked riked now.
    The more and more I rap, the more I want to do it.
    test
  9. Baby OJ

I kill for a trill,
    I do it just to watch the blood spill.
    I might even make a Mill.
    Before that I'll put me in your will.
    My last name is Hill.
    I wont stop til I get my Fill.

**Just as I was typing this I realized one of my freestyle raps made the charts!**
    Thanks so much for the love and support, I'll be coming out with new shit for you all to hear.

» highest in charts: # 609 (1,827,292 songs currently listed in HipHop)
    » highest in sub-genre: # 344 (1,025,828 songs currently listed in HipHop > Hip Hop General) » today's position: # 609 in HipHop
    » today's position in sub-genre: # 344 in Hip Hop General
    test
  10. Baby OJ

those are the charts for soundclick.com
    test
  11. Baby OJ

test
  12. KaseyJohnson

KaseyJohnson New & Improved

I respect your confidence even though you rhyme like a 3 year old but nonetheless keep it up if it makes you happy rt...
    test
  13. Baby OJ

I made the Charts Kasey. It's obvious you know nothing about rap music.
    test
  14. Baby OJ

Btw get ready for that song, I have a feeling I'm fixing to blow up, bigtime.
    test
  15. TheHipHopSpot

TheHipHopSpot Active Member

this fucking guy. hey faggot. would it really make you happy if this random guy you dont even know stops doing what he loves? what kind of miserable life are you living? you sure as hell arent happy with your life if shitting on this guy makes you feel better about yourself. dont you remember when YOU made a thread and posted a bunch of bullshit lyrics and couldnt figure out why everybody was hating? its easy as fuck to criticize and hate. why dont you stop sitting around waiting for something to come to you and be more like ojbaby and at least try doing something positive for once. you faggot.
    test
  16. KaseyJohnson

wow... 1st of all my lyrics are miles ahead of his and it was my 1st bars I wrote since I freestyle my shit but I didn't even diss him I was giving him constructive criticism... unlike what you guys did in my thread...
    test
  17. Baby OJ

Thanks TheHipHopSpot!

I appreciated that. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
    You see Kasey, I didn't get to the level I was on by bashing other peoples self esteem. I got to to it by working hard, staying up late, and never giving up. Also I can't forget to mention My Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks again, and remember to stay up.

Expect to hear more great things from Baby OJ!
    test
  18. KaseyJohnson

Wtf... I didn't even diss you... I said if it makes you happy do what you do... You just have simplistic rhyme form and it doesn't make sense and if you work on that you would be on the right track... I can't believe you ppl...
    test
  19. TheHipHopSpot

TheHipHopSpot Active Member

i stuck up for you too when everyone was hating you. caustic pointed out the fact that you included "lyrical sword" in your bars and caustic made fun of you, after that everybody was talking about that one line because they were on caustics dick. then i pointed out the classic GZA album "Lyrical Swords". after that nobody said shit about it and started talking about other bars you wrote. cant we all just....get along....
    test
  20. KaseyJohnson

haha then why were you attacking me?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.