B.hop does it again

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by DethStryque, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

B.HOP V PASCAL P.1

YouTube - ‪Recap: Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins - SHOWTIME Championship Boxing‬‏

B.HOP V PASCAL P.2,and listen in particular to Hopkins's trainer Brother Nazim speak

YouTube - ‪Pound 4 Pound DVD Presents:Bernard Hopkins vs Jean Pascal 2 NYC Press Conference "Dynasty"‬‏

ARTICLE ON B.HOP'S VICTORY

Hopkins removes all doubt

This guy is a true ring immortal,and there is much to be learned from him,right or wrong,good and bad.

Lolol plus he popped off at Donovan McNabb:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20110511_1_rich-burg-donovan-mcnabb-blackness

I really like this guy,even when I disagree with him.Lololol. But hook or crook,hate or love him? Bernard is an absolute immortal,a true great,and he deserves far more accolades than he receives.
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Good fight, I thought. Schooled Pascal totally.
    test
  3. DethStryque

My thoughts too.And even though I think Chad will beat both of them--despite the fact that he lost to Pascal before--I just gotta say that B.HOP just does NOT get the real true props that he really really deserves from the boxing establishment and boxing fans alike.
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

he's a warrior and is still proving how unbelievable a fighter he can be, as great as people tag fighters like roy jones you have to take into account the fact bhop has the longevity. if they fought today it's clear it wouldn't go the same as before.. so who's better? can you penalize bhop because roys past his prime? or couldn't you also say bhop just hadn't reached his back then?

it's like when lennox beat tyson, he acknowledged tyson reached greatness sooner, but he aged better and it was now his time whereas in the past it could've easily been tysons

twitter.com/therealjayo
    test
  5. jayoo

ps: clearly I'm not sayin bhop JUST reached his prime lol wanna clear that up. just sayin it's crazy how things change.. an untouchable fighter can become touchable with age and other fighters can turn it up in the same sense.. you never know, you'd think roys body would have aged better

twitter.com/therealjayo
    test
  6. Tha Cunnysmythe

I think Dawson has the potential skillwise to beat Bhop but I don't think he ever could. Dude folds mentally halfway through fights he's winning; Bhop could destroy his brain utterly.
    test
  7. DethStryque

That would be a interesting battle there man.I think Dawson would pull it off,but I wouldn't BET MONEY against B.Hop in that matchup. The fact that we're all aware--including Dawson--that B.Hop is a genuine threat to Dawson (despite the fact that Bad Chad has the advantage physically) says VOLUMES about how exceptional B.Hop is.
    test
  8. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

roy jones should take it from him, or atleast give it another shot at the belt.

if hopkins could, i bet jones could aswel. even though jones has been getting wrecked as of late. haha
    test
  9. Tha Cunnysmythe

^They fought. Jones lost. Jones sucks now.
    test
  10. jayoo

LMAO where the fuck was I wow I never knew they did fight again that's why I was saying "if" shit what the fuck could I possibly have been into that I never got word on that fight lol

twitter.com/therealjayo
    test
  11. Tha Cunnysmythe

It was a horrible, ugly fight that nobody really cared about. There might have been a more relevant fight going on the same night.

Bhop was throwing one to three shots and clinching, RJJ was doing nothing. Best part was about halfway through when a brawl almost broke out over a late shot after the bell. The ref calmed it down and the fight continued to suck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.