Az Xposed!

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Smile, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

hahahaha
    test
  2. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

fuck u fuck az n fuck the internet bitch ass nigga
    test
  3. Smile

Smile New Member

Obviously I'm doing it to piss you off and it works.

Like I give a fuck if ya'll 'net fuckers agree. This shit is like t.v. to me.

And my feelings don't go on the internet. Haha.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

No, 80% of the people in this country list themselves as "white"...
    That doesn't mean they are.

I don't word my sentences to fit some politically correct concept of whatever...
    I say it the way it comes to mind. A weak mind will read it and say I'm a racist.
    I don't respect people who reword what they're trying to say to please the people around them.

You know I'm not attacking black folks.
    Atleast, I think you know that.
    Like always, I'm presenting a point of view.
    You can battle that point of view or you can battle the person you "think" is behind this screen name. Those are "your" choices.

Depends on where you're at.
    If the man has any fuckin intelligence and "truly" comes from the streets he knows who to fuck with and who not to fuck with.

Watch that behind the scenes on 50's DVD.
    That old Irish guy was usin the word "nigga" left and right, and even said: "Fuck 50 Cent" and was yellin at him and spittin sunflower seeds while talkin.
    50 aint say shit back. He aint stupid. Think that old white man got where he was growin up in Dublin without being connected?

That's how I "know" that kids on here are fuckin clueless.
    They act like they're from the streets because they live in a certain city.
    Living in the city don't mean a fuckin thing. Knowin people who own a strap doesn't mean spit. Owning a strap yourself doesn't mean shit.
    I mean, if a motherfucker can unload 9 bullets into a man and "not" kill him, he aint a fuckin killer and needs to retire his pistol. You'd have to be nervous as fuck to shoot somebody 9 times and NOT kill them. Shakey ass hand and shit.

If you're from New York you can tell by the way the man dresses, carries himself, and talks whether he's somebody you can stick up or not. Tell me you don't know who to stick up and who not to rob. (Not sayin you rob folks, but hypothetically)

A motherfucker doesn't have to be connected to own a pistol.
    Old white women in Kentucky carry knives on them. Motherfuckers have guns on them in redneck bars in Kendallville (middle of fuckin nowhere) Indiana.

My great grandmother was arrested at 80 years old for beating a woman in her 30's, who called her grand-daughter (my aunt) a bitch.
    (Then again, she's not white...but that's not the point)

Most black folks in America aren't tough guys either.
    They just dress like it and act like it and play on the suburban "upper middle class" fear of white people.

It doesn't matter if you agree with me on the reasons.
    Show me how my reasons are wrong.
    Your opinion is meaningless. My opinion is meaningless.
    It's all about facts.

Fact is, these fuckin chimps on BET and MTV dancin around with THEIR WOMEN lookin like trash, shakin their asses like whores while the men pour champaigne over their bodies is detrimental to Black Americans as a whole. It's tarnishing your people's image to everybody else.

Watch BET and MTV from a "White Man's" eyes sometime.
    Seperate yourself from your black skin and watch how "your people" are presenting themselves. You can't be mad at white people for thinkin you're all fuckin hoodlums when the majority of your musicians brag about the shit.
    They brag about sellin drugs to their OWN people.
    They brag abotu KILLIN other "niggas" and then wanna get mad when white folks call them a "nigga"....

There's no fuckin logic in the shit.

Frank Sinatra was connected like a motherfucker.
    Gambled, Played women left and right, and LIVED the shit rappers pretend to live.
    But he didn't make songs about it. He wrote LOVE SONGS.
    Why? Because it's not the type of shit you should be braggin about.
    It makes your people look like Animals.

Then yall wonder why you're treated like Animals.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

That goes both ways, but you only see it from a black man's eyes.
    I may be weird, I may be crazy, I may be alot of things...but from time to time I watch life from another race. I'll tell myself for a day that I'm Mexican while I watch the Immigrants march. I'll tell myself I'm black while I watch BET. Truth be told they're all masks anyway. Our skin color, our ethnicity, our whatever....it's ALL just a "mask"...nothing more than an "idea" in our minds.

White people are always being fed this:

Black people are violent
    Black people are tough
    Black people are gangsters and all carry guns and sell drugs
    Black people will rob you
    Black people will beat you up
    Black people will look at you weird if you don't dress and act a certain way

And it's ALL bullshit.
    It's ALL a fuckin game.
    And 99% of the morons on this site are feeding into it.

Both blacks and whites are being played.
    The reality is....White people are more violent than Black people.
    Black people (as a whole) are just louder).

Portray something else.
    That steak to the lions shit has already been portrayed.
    It's been run into the fuckin dirt.

Why can't a rapper see the positive?
    Why can't a rapper talk about love and compassion and peace and God?
    Why can't a rapper be himself instead of telling more sad stories?
    People used to listen to music to be uplifted from the dirt, not to be told how fuckin horrible it all is.

I can't fix it for you.
    I can't be the leader for black people.
    I'm not black. (And I wouldn't want to lead any one race if I was)

The time for "leaders" is over.
    People need to all work together and pull each other's heads out of their own asses. Shit's goin down the drain and motherfuckers are just feeding into the monster that is capitalism.
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

wow... im speechless.
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

AZ 95% of what you wrote was either.

a) inaccurate.
    b) irrelavant.

I said "No blacks person says to themselves "Let me not kill this white man because hes down with the Russian mafia" You got to be fucking kidding me."

and you said it depends on where you at and mention Dublin. Like 99.9% of people of hood know where Dublin is. Shit, 4/5's of US population don't even know who the 1st US president was the fuck they suposed to know where a small city in Ireland is at? The "truly" from the streets shit is bullshit. If your truly from the streets you won't be educated enough to know a thing about Dublin.

BTW 50 cent was AT 9 times, he was only HIT 3 times. He actually died for a couple minutes and was brought back to life.

This is the stupidest shit I read in my life. It doesnt explain how other people are forced to indulge in whites peoples form of beauty. Nappy hair= evil. Blonde hair and blue eyes= good.

Black people are louder? White people are more violent?

You're dumbass was made to believe that somehow but the color of you skin isn't the deciding factor of those characteristics. I'm black, but I'm not loud at all, Rev Sharpton might be, and MLK might have been, but not me.

I condone violence in anyway, but i enjoy music. there was people killing each other before rap, and they will be people killing each after rap. Rap is not the leading cause of death in society, nor is it gang voilence. More than likely it's health related problems like heart problems, cancer, or disease. It's funny how you say "Black people are violent
    Black people are tough
    Black people are gangsters and all carry guns and sell drugs
    Black people will rob you
    Black people will beat you up
    Black people will look at you weird if you don't dress and act a certain way

And it's ALL bullshit. "

then go on and say "black people kill each other..."

Contradiction much?

Then again, rap is not all about voilence like you make it out to be. Prime example Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West, Common. never talk about violence. Like you said,It's the white people who run it that pick and choose what younsters see on tv. Rappers are forced to sell out to make money in the hands of this rich white pigs. People are all about money, which is why the world is in such a shit hole and which is why we are in iraq fighting right now. People will die over money. They are all about that money. You put 100,000,000 dollars in any random person in the streets right now, chances are they will suck you off in the same spot for a year straight.

Money is the root of all evil.
    test
  8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

He has a point though. I'm willing to bet we circle "Native American" on the 2000 census even though he's whiter than Larry Bird in the middle of a blizzard.
    test
  9. Smile

Smile New Member

Black girls like to make fun of me.

But they friends defend me haha.
    test
  10. Smile

Smile New Member

[funny]

I just realized how badly this topic hurt AZ's feelings.

Now I got this scavenger followin me around like I got food typin paragraphs of insults to me.

I got him good with this one.

It's cuz the shit's all true.

You got no life, you are a failure. You are a depressed fuck.

I know fools like you, and me sayin that shit to you just pisses you off.

And I love it because I get a reaction everytime I post a thread from you.

Wooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~ Busta Bust
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I said take it or leave it.

99.9% of the time I'm right anyway.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.