Ayo Warren 369, I need you, imo. Pause.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Delinquent, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

@J o o k

Man, I'm fucken HEATED. So, I'm driving my girl to Target right now, and I get pulled over a little over 10 minutes ago. Bitchass fool said I didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign, which was horse shit. On top of that, he stops my like three or four blocks from the stop sign I allegedly ran. My question is, though, I noticed he was a CA highway patrol when he came back to give me the ticket, not SDPD: does this fuckboy even have the jurisdiction to give me a ticket on the streets?

Fool must be mad as fuck he didn't meet his quota last month, smfh. I'm gonna fight this shit, give me some tips, please, tbh imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Pretty sure highway patrol got that unlimited jurisdiction in their state, b.
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Fuck, man. Even worse, dude had me sign an "admition of guilt" shit on the ticket. I didn't even think about it and signed it like an idiot. Would I even have the option to not sign it? Fool also put 57 as my approximate speed, WTF?! Where I was at, it ain't even possible, there's like four stop signs I had to go through. Google maps that shit, Elm street, downtown San Diego, CA. I was on Elm street, going down from 5th Ave to 1st Ave.

test
  4. quotive

quotive 3

pigs don't like your kind
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

This can't be life.

[​IMG]

test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lol deli it's not an admission of guilt. You misunderstood him.

What he said was by signing this, it's not an admission of guilt but just signing that you'll take care of it.

Guilt is delivered by the courts not cops contrary to belief.

Also yes like sin said he has unlimited jurisdiction over the entire state.

You can fight it.
    test
  7. J o o k

Lmaooooo read the red box you signed dork.

"Without admitting guilt"
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Holy fuck at making this thread without reading it :funny: That's that Southern Cali education shining through b

You can fight it. P sure if he doesn't show up to the court date you auto win also, right?
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

Well if you ain't stop at one of them stop signs it's possible. :funny:
    test
  10. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

LOL, I ain't read it yet. :scared:

I was still driving so I didn't get a chance to peep it thoroughly, seen the speed he put though and was like "what the fuck?"

test
  11. J o o k

My nigguh deli was nervous as fuck signing shit he had no clue about :funny:

Man that's how minorities be when they get pulled over b.

Nigguhs like @Archer be cursing police the fuck out ripping tickets and all :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Google maps that shit, my dude. The distance still ain't long enough to even reach that speed, especially my girl's MINI Cooper. I'd have to run at least three stop signs in that area to reach 57mph.

test
  13. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

:funny:..

Give me some tips on fighting this, imo.

test
  14. Sin Skywalker

Damn, b. My young homie @Delinquent turned into an outlaw not giving no fuck running all type of stop signs out there in Cali. :scared:
    test
  15. Sin Skywalker

Catch the Officer outside the court room and kidnap him. Hold him hostage somewhere until after they hear your ticket and then let him go. :eek:
    test
  16. J o o k

Hopefully he doesn't show but he most likely will. If he doesn't', you get the automatic dq :chefoooh:.

You go in there and say you've never gotten a ticket or broken the law in your life. You respect the cops position but he may have been mistaken as you came to a complete stop looked both ways and then continued on.

Even if you lose, the judge will reduce the fine for you showing up and also allow you to go to traffic school to wipe it off your record.
    test
  17. Sin Skywalker

Last time I was in traffic court the judge must have got some GOOD ass the night before man. He was dismissing shit left and right. Caught a break. :funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Archer

Archer Hamityville

I think I posted about my DUI before

So I was 20, a few weeks until I was 21, and I had ONE DRINK and got pulled over...

I was on the freeway about 4am, my girl was asleep in the passenger seat, and there's this car in the middle lane with NO LIGHTS ON going about 60 mph. I was doing 70 in the fast lane (guaranteed, i had cruise control on). I slow down as I pass the car like wtf, and trying to be safe, so I pass it and notice it's a cop car. So I keep my cruise control at speed limit of 65 and slowly go past (she was doing 60 remember).

Anyway, few miles on, she hits all her lights and pulls me over for "inconsistent speed" which is fucking impossible because I had my cruise control on, she cited me slowing down as I passed her, so I called her out on not having her lights on and she said she did have them on which was horseshit. She then breathalyzers me and i'm like awww shit 0 tolerance law, and she calls down backup and has 4 fucking squad cars there for me and my sleeping wife (then gf). In the end I got a DUI as a Minor, speeding (she wrote down I was doing 90 rofl), and reckless endangerment with a motor vehicle.

Anyway i'm talking to the other cops and i told them the lights were off on her car and they start looking at each other and I comply and pass the field tests, blah blah. Long story short I lawyer up and go to court over it, turns out the bitch got suspended in the past for this exact trap with having her lights off then pulling you over for inconsistent speed as you pass her. I didn't actually go to the courthouse but they ended up dropping all the charges against me, and from what my attorney told me in the end she lost her badge because she had multiple cases like this in the past and no one else had been able to really fight it other than making a basic complaint.

Still lost my license for a year with the DMV tho :( Ended up getting a restricted license on grounds I needed it to get around as I had no one else around (new resident in the US). Was just a headache dealing with the shit before they made the decision.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

Yeah, my girl was telling me that. I hope he doesn't show.

What about him waiting to stopp me three blocks away and mistakingly putting 57mph on the ticket, anyway to use that to my advantage?

:funny: @ Sin..

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. J o o k

Nah b lol.

He was just running you making sure you're not a nigguh he needs assistance with lol.

If he didn't cite you for speeding it wouldn't matter if the nigguh put 1mph tbh.
    test