aye wassup wit those refs?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Bash, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash

Bash New Member

kobe is getting fouled like a muh fucka but they aint calling shit lakers 91 cavs 92
    test
  2. Bash

Bash New Member

kobe's starting a get frustrated taking all those bad shots
    test
  3. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

He had Smush wide open on that last shot
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Refs robbed and raped the lakers all within 4 minutes...

league loves lebron james.... it's painfully obvious who the 'favorite' is. NBA's peyton manning.
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

What was the stat today..? Lakers 11 wins in their last 13 meetings with Cleveland? [funny]

Boy, those darn refs, always screwing other teams so LeBron can win! Damn them! Look at LeBron with all those wins he has in his career! Cheating bastard! LeBron always beats Kobe because of that damn conspiracy, LeBron's fuckin 2-4 against Kobe in his career and 0-3 in L.A, it's a damn conspiracy.. the league is always bending over for LeBron, it's just not FAIR!!!
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

[​IMG]

"Dear fans of nbaz! It's me Kobe Bryant! You know, at first I felt kinda bad because I lost two games in a row by forcing near impossible shots up that only had a .000001% chance of going in. Then my best buddy rippy mcswine comforted me and told me it was going to be O.K! He told me that I can do no wrong because I'm Kobe Bryant! I didn't force that girl to have sex with me, why would I force an ill-advised shot to cost my team the game.. right? Righhhhht.

Then after the game I was still a little upset about those terrible shots in the last two games, so I decided to just blame the refs and let Luke Walton take the blame for not calling a time out. There's no way I can take any of the blame, cuz I'm Kobe silly! Coach blamed Luke too! It was fun. Then my friend rippy said that they love Lebron and they cheated for him to win da gamez. I think he wuz right. I love him. *Hug*

-Sincerely #8"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.