Aye Verb URL BRA Interview (Talks REX,Xfactor,Mook Calls in!!! Willy!)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

[youtube]8CufFdw-LdU[/youtube]

summary EASYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aye verb goes off on Jesse again:funny: verb says that you are stupid if you dont think he is prepared knowing hes going back to newyork at SM2 where they hate him,verb says rex is a legend but compares rexs battles to his and says rex has been having a easy win streak and that nobody cares about the 1rd vs artisan or gsouldier because they dont count,"do you think
    rex can beat hollow da don? do you think rex can compete with hollow da don?"

Verb says hollow is arguable the best,verb says if you want to talk about Rex vs Yungill that remember that rex spit recycled mixtape shit,verb says Rex should be the face of DOTMOB and not mook "rex is a talented ugly little boy,i never seen no shit like that" Verb says theres no real problems with him and rex

Verb says xfactor was right and he is a fucking snake,he likes the way xfactor came at him because its trues,he says that if you got money you got verb,he says that at the end of the day hes getting money for his family,so hes a snake to everybody to provide for his family,he says rex is the same because he went to battle america for money,verb says when he battles a midwest nigga its a respect thing,verb says he will not talk about rex chain being snatched or punched by ice shit,he is coming with different shit "i never come thru the front door"

Verb says he didnt ask to be on SM2,URL asked him 3 times and verb accepted it the 3rd time,verb says url offered him tayroc for NOME2 and verb asked if he was going to get paid top dollar for it and url said no so verb turned it down,Verb wants to battle 1st because he wants to be able to chill and watch the other battles,Verb says of course Raw vs BillCollector isnt happening on SM2 "do you hear this lineup,you think that they got time for rosenburg and bill,what the fuck":funny:

Verb says that he does plan on retiring and that the 1rd battle he has after SM2 is vs a louisville Kentucky battler

1:24:50 Murda Mook calls in!!!!! EASYYYY! Mook and Verb go back and forth
    :math:

Verb gets into it with some callers like always and a lot more,a must listen! shouts Willy!:funny:

ohhh yeah i forgot to put this,verb says lux can outbar everyone

test
  2. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

I'm dying at everyone pretending that they had to be asked MULTIPLE times to battle at SM2.
    test
  3. AcidTracers

AcidTracers Martyr Made Motor

He turned down the $1000 bet even though they could choose the judges!? In NY???

i smell pussy
    test
  4. BWallace85

BWallace85 New Member

Dead @ them asking him to battle Tay Rock at SM2. WTF?
    test
  5. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Is it just me or did it kinda sound like Mook had Verb a bit intimidated, Mook is the real GOAT.
    test
  6. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

Verb is hilarious
    test
  7. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

"When it comes to just putting words together, Lux can out bar us all. We just have to come up with different ways to beat him" - Aye Verb

But Willy said Lux has no bars...:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  8. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Yesss verb on battle rap arena is the goat
    test
  9. lennycooke

lennycooke technical,always hav been

yes.verb on there always results in greatness.

i havent listed to an interview like this in a minute because i been busy and they are hella long, but ima prolly actually listen to this.

verb is hilarious and typically is right about what he says
    test
  10. WillyQuoter

WillyQuoter Active Member

lmfao is it safe to put the jessirican dweeb on the list as another ny dumbfuck owned by verb? :funny: :funny: :funny: verb did that boy dirty bwahhaha
    test
  11. DANIEL SONNN

DANIEL SONNN New Member

they asked him to battle tay @ nome2
    test
  12. RealCrackaTime

RealCrackaTime Active Member

Honestly verb on this show is fuckin hilarious ...how he punks around that jesserican fag will have you rollin.

:taxgsmile:
    test
  13. DANIEL SONNN

DANIEL SONNN New Member

rex is gonna kill this guy
    test
  14. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

sooooo... if im reading this right... wut ur saying is in "ur" eyes... wutever aye verb says is gospel???

:funny: wow this guys not s follower or anything lmfao :funny:
    test
  15. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

Just pointing out how your favorite rapper ever even disagrees with things you say when it comes to battle rap :funny: :funny: :funny:
    test
  16. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

willy bout to download this so he can listen to verbs voice every night as he falls asleep.
    test
  17. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Dead@Verb telling Mook that Iron Solomon is talented for a white man, lol.
    test
  18. BlondeRonDaDon

BlondeRonDaDon Long John Ya' Mom

Tay Rock is probably URL's most underrated battler... I don't see why that's such a shock to everybody trying to get him to battle Verb. Real niggas know the deal. Tay Rock is that dude... And Rex is gonna eat this nigga lunch... THIS NIGGA DEEEEAD!
    test
  19. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

my favorite rapper is tupac... its listed in my sig lmfao :funny:

i think that we jus have a cultural difference here... it sounds like where ur from u just follow the opinions of rappers u like... we jus look at it as entertainment out here...

u should try forming ur own opinions tho... imo its much better to think for yourself
    test
  20. SE13LDN

SE13LDN Member

posting to listen later tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.