aye niggaz...please enter

Discussion in 'The Library' started by barnizzle, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

name a good website to order air force ones from

not any knockoffs ones neither
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

you buy your kicks online? dangerous shit playa. might get some BAPES instead of 1's..lol
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

naw i dont...

but i figure it gotta be some niggaz that do
    test
  4. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

I can't remember the name of the a site its the only legit site I know but I can't remember
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Nah don't listen to these cats. Ordering on line is perfectly safe. Pickyourshoes dot com is the only way to go, I order off there all the time man, it's official.
    test
  6. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

test
  7. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Personally...anything less than what they have in the malls is fake 90% of the time.

Thing is, in 2008 and even 2004, fake shoes look SO REAL that you can barely notice the difference unless you study them. Some shoes do look like obvious knockoffs...but there are some that only a shoe expert (with too much time on their hands) could notice...especially for the all white forces and a few other shoes.

Truth is...people who have the "hook up" say the same shit..."we get em wholesale, my boy got a connect" are bullshittin as well...do you think anybody has a better "wholesale" connect than Foot Locker or Champs? The wholesale price per pair will never be low enough for somebody to sell them at $50 and still make a reasonable profit...so yeah, they are usually just some fakes unless they are stolen.
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Pickyourshoes dot com is all legit sneakers, dunno what y'all are talking about.
    test
  9. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

so funny and so true....my homeboy thought he was getting some snakeskin
    1's off a shoe site and when he got em the threads started to come out after wearing them a couple times..lol...that nigga was mad as hell.. he spent like $110 +shipping. took a gang of weed and a bottle of sauce to bring that nigga back down...lol
    test
  10. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL yeah man it happens all the time. Some fake ones look 98% real, but it'll be small differences...like Jordan's hand won't have fingers or somethin...and most problems don't show til days and weeks later.

LMAO...my homeboy bought some silver n purple Dunks, I think called the "Dinosaurs" or some shit like that...and when he got the fake ones, his homeboy called him out like "ey man....you always stay on point...how the hell you gonna walk around with those fake aluminum foil lookin Dunks???" and I guess he decided to go to the store and check the real ones....the font on the fake ones looked like f'kin Word Art, and the Dinosaur itself looked like they got it out of a Grocery store vending machine!
    test
  11. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

test
  12. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

for real. ive ordered 2 pairs of kicks off there so far. its all legit but if you wanna cop stuff out the mall that every other motherfucker on the block or the school has then go for it. i dont buy shit out the mall anymore. ive never seen anyone wearing the same clothes as me and i want to keep it that way.
    test
  13. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  14. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Typical broke ass nigga.

Spending all his money on shoes and shit.
    test
  15. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i mean...

...tell me if the shoes on this site are fake:

www.shoeswhole.com

my best friend is receiving a pair from that site soon and he said their shoes are 100% real and legit and are not fake at all.

if you guys give me the thumbs up, i can get forces for the $30 off that shit.
    test
  16. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

extra fake. red monkey jeans, bape jeans & shoes, the style and color ways of the nikes - all give aways the ish ain't legit. $30 forces will fall apart as soon as you walk 8 mph. however, i will admit that colors on those fakes are raw. nike need to smarten up and make legit versions of those.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ lol. thank you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.