Aye i got a question broads

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MLK_Jr., Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Why when i first meet a broad and i try to smash they wont let me but they a suck my dick?.........just wondering because after then i never call back to ask them

I got another question too ok Im working 6 7 days a week and my ex came over the other night and fuck me while i was sleep.....now swhes all needy like we go together again whassup with that? I didnt even wanna do it she raped me then sucked my penis.....she should know we aint together i used to eat her pussy everytime we did it.......im straight now tho
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

To your first question.. Girl doesn't want to have ANY risk of getting knocked up by you thats why she didn't let you hit it..

Second question... is that even a question?
    test
  3. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

maybe shes likes you but aint ready to have sex with you
    and she feels theres a difference between the two...smh
    I really dont know...LOL
    test
  4. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

To answer you first question: She don't want you to think she's easy I guess, or she's not tryin to go as far as having sex the first time she meets you.

And your ex is tryin to sex you back into the relationship, "if that makes any sense"
    test
  5. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'd rather jack then have a relationship with her it don't take a hour and I don't have to be up under my hand

and how is giving me head not making u easy lol I still aint never calling them back....it gotta be something special about for me to wanna be up under u like my ex ex I think the first time I saw her we aint do it the second time I fucked her like 2 hours and I ate the shit out her pussy...I didn't really think she was easy she just a freak like she like to fight fuck and for me spread her asscheeks all the way open and for me to call her a stupid bitch....she used to smack me so I can smack her and when I was cumming shed choke me...that shit felt good.....

But anyways my newer ex sex aint that good for all that
    test
  6. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

hahahhahahahahahhaa. I can't believe the mods allowed this ignorance to stay open this long. He is clearly not serious and talking out of his ass.
    test
  7. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I'm serious as fuck are u patronizing me? I don't appreciate it. Just answer the question just because I'm not 30 with kids and a wife and I'm 21 no kids living my life I'm a joke?..... Go get some dick and cheer up
    test
  8. Cadet_Karma

WOW she is a freak...makes me look like a angel!!!
    test
  9. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

test
  10. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

FYI: I don't really enjoy being called a broad. Something that this thread made me realize. Seems rude.
    test
  11. Cadet_Karma

Mist...I was thinking the same thing..lol
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Yes my stamina wild my dick aint super big though its like 8 but I never speak on like its a monster get the job done....

I like eating pussy but I don't do it alot she was having multiple orgasms legs was shaking I had cum all on my face made me feel good bout myself

And sorry for calling u chicks broads I wasnt raised right
    test
  13. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

hahahahhahaa. Why don't the mods realize that this dude isn't serious. What I have in bold is not as bad but the equivalent of Ice Cube saying "we got to stop calling these hoes bitches" in Boyz in the Hood....lol. And people keep humoring this guy...lol.
    test
  14. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

k well Im sorry for calling u queens broads accept my apology...
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

*dies*
    test
  16. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

I didn't pay it any attention for some reason.

Is that the way it's spelled?lmao
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

broad is better than the other b word I only call girls bitches if they like to be called it during sex
    test
  18. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Hey H20 you must not be from Detroit man, cause Schoolcraft is a "Street" in Detroit not an "Avenue" last time i checked. I just noticed that on your location. I know cause that's the neighborhood I grew up in.

Let me guess. SCB... You one of the Schoolcraft Boys?
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

hoeing yourself ham

Technically it depend what part u in on my part I rep its a street cause it run into ewald down by burt rd its a avenue technically....I fuck with some wildlife niggas anyways.... I adopted the word cause it dont really matter.....last time u checked u didn't know WTF u was talking about....fenkell is a street and a ave too it opens up on certain parts but they all claim 4-1 or fenkell ave....type of nerd is u lol....

Schoolcraft boss nigga craft almighty nobody like me....all these lil sayings we made that shit up all that 5 ball ten ball 6 ball before duke start saying that shit I never heard nobody say that shit....

I be from auburn to roselawn bro bro dont ever speak on h 2 da like that I grew up on grandmont went to school at dossin elementary all that
    test
  20. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

I've just never seen Schoolcraft as an Avenue, but okay.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.