[Audio] Eminem , Relapse Bonus Tracks

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by mellance, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Guess we agree to disagree, Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soliers, and Mockingbird pretty much discredit your statements IMO, but w/e
    test
  2. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

tracks are flames.
    test
  3. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Encore wasnt the worst rap lbum ever it had good tracks on it like 5 good tracks the rest were wack shit same could be said for jada first solo album and bunch of other albums

yall hold em up so high that when he half asses shit and its ok its automatically wack to u
    test
  4. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

9 & ********...Just moved back to the West from Being at 8 & Schoenherr for a minute...if u about breakin bread get at me dude
    test
  5. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

ha...they blocked out C-o-o-l-i-d-g-e....
    test
  6. M.T

M.T Registered User

My Darling should've been left on there. It's better that half the tracks on the album.
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

why the fuck werent these songs put on the album?

theyre both tight. My Darling takes us all the way back to the 1997 eminem.
    test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

My Darling is fire... that hook is a monster. The whole "so am I too, you can't kill a spirit even if you try to" and afterwards was sick.

I like the subject matter on the other track too. I can see why they were left off, since they don't gel with alot of it - but Underground didn't really fit either since he dropped the syncopation on it, so what stopped this?
    test
  9. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

they aight. They wouldn't fit on the Cd imo
    test
  10. vandalism

vandalism the king

I liked the first verse on 'my darling', that was dope, reminded me of some MMLP shit... but then the hook was kinda annoying and the weird deep voice shit got old real quick
    test
  11. RedRuckus

RedRuckus New Member

first off, i'm not a huge eminem fan so don't go branding me a stan, here. i was a huge fan when i was 15/16 years old and he dropped the SS/MMLPs, butin my opinion, he hasn't turned out a decent album in six years. but ANYWAY, that line works better than you think ... if you follow it, he's basically saying it wouldn't be surprising if that happened because so many critics labeled the slim shady lp as a mediorce album and then went back and labeled it as a classic ... he's saying the same could happen with encore. of course, it won't and it's a bit of a stretch, but ruined the track with that? nah, it kind of works, actually.
    test
  12. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

i gotta disagree...i thought my darling would've fit perfectly after the albums intro
    test
  13. vandalism

vandalism the king

nah he compared encore to illmatic

thats fuckin retarded
    test
  14. RedRuckus

RedRuckus New Member

yes, he did compare encore to illmatic, but it was more of a comment on how the perception of his albums (sslp,mmlp) changed years after they were released ... both are now considered near-classic to classic albums. dude, i know you're one of the smarter rm.com members and that being said, i know that you know i'm right on this one, it's okay...and even if eminem did compare encore to illmatic without all of this attached to it, it wouldn't ruin an entire song, that's just absurd...if one questionable lyric ruins an entire song for you, you must hate a lot of music, my man...

peace.
    test
  15. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i coulda swore everyone thought those first 3 albums were near-classic when they came out.

and yeah these new songs are better than a lot of the album.
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

u guys dont know how to listen at all he didnt compare encore to illmatic he said in a few years critics would probably put it up there
    test
  17. Superman70

Superman70 edited

oh so it's just a ridiculous notion that won't ever happen in a million years.
    test
  18. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

who the fuck said he was comparing encore to illmatic? I think everyone in here understands he is ssaying, "in a couple more years that shit will be a classic" a la, "in a couple more years that shit'll be illmatic"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.