attn: SARA KANA-- the internet desperately needs your opinion on this

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by JAN1TOR, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

and not to just shit on eyerate for no reason... [look]... but if ya boy thinks this girl in this pic is sexy... i mean c'mon guys... we're all in here talking bout women and ya man busts out a pic from last months "health fitness" mag... oh man... sorry dude... but if you wanna fuck that that badly... i dunno... i cant even come up with something... its just bad dude... really... when you have an opinion like that... just keep it to yourself... it makes you look better if you do...
    test
  2. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

this post was really goofy.

on some "come on homie she's only a nine, I can't even mess around girl who aren't atleast a 9.5" shit.
    test
  3. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

Your telling me you woudnt bang thatt dutch? Get the fuck outta here, i dnt feel skinny bitches to much either.
    But thats bordering on gay if your saying you wouldnt hit that.

test
  4. Dutch Vega

i mean it... i really wouldnt... i've had my full of white girls... i be telling dudes... you'll get your full once you had enough... still to this day i honestly believe that minorities be having the crazy desire to be with a white woman... i be honest with you... ppl are ppl and no you cant judge EVERY white woman but... i'm good... i had my full... has eyerate? i doubt it... i doubt he's even had 1 yet... thats the fascination... once you been witta few you'll be ok... and i'm sorry but nah, i wouldnt call that white girl a 9... but yeah i would turn down that pussy... pussy has a face to me and i dont just stick my stick in anything... i never understood that about dudes... but to each his own...
    test
  5. Dutch Vega

sorry joey... but like i said earlier in this thread... i dont fux with white bitches... i just dont do it... not anymore... when i lived in Hawaii, i was knee deep in white pussy... shit i even got some of the best white mixes... like a half brazilian half italian and a half white half asian chick... at this point in my life i'm kinda done with white bitches... shit i'm even done with spick bitches... i wasnt lying in my battle with AKA "I gotta be honest, i married myself a black woman... AND ITS CUZ OF SPANISH BITCHES LIKE YOU!" lol... i meant that...
    test
  6. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Eyerate nothing personal But You're on a Hip-hop forum and you just said No to Mylessa Ford The best thing to come out of Canada Since free health care. That makes you a faggot.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.