Attn: Rec Sessions and or Frankie Riptide....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Alfie213, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

I asked before and I think u ansered this for me but when is that monthly battle next taking place in providence? I remember Rec sayin that u, Jake the Snake, and himself were gonna be in this shit. So when and where, and what time does this bitch start?
    test
  2. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

ya man, its in Providence at this place called the Century Lounge which is right next to Lupo's were Mic-Wars is, its a monthly battle on Mondays, not every 1st of 2nd Monday, but just on Mondays, i didn't go to the one last night but i know Riptide and Jake the Snake were both in it, the 1st one was big so i'm guessing that its just getting bigger, i don't know what else to tell you but i'm on the mailing list so the next time they're throwing a battle i'll def give you a heads up.......
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I would really like to see some footage of jake the snake winning superbowl or in mic-wars if he was in that or from these battles. If any of you get this on VHS, mini dv, hi-8, whatever format, send it to me and I'll encode it and get it on the web so everyone can see it. Or you can send it to Alexis as well...
    test
  4. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Good lookin rec...... let me know if Riptide and jake are gonna be in the next one too. Cause I mainly wanted to go to see u 3 do ur thing.
    test
  5. Frankie RIptide

Frankie RIptide New Member

yeah the battle was last night. didn't see rec there, I am assuming rec is grime the emcee. Jake the snake wasn't there either. I won't be in the next one, I ended up winning the one last night. So I don't really wanna go do the next one, give it a break for a little. But it is a good time, the emcees were alright, if rec was in it I would've imagined it woulda been either me him or the dude I battled in the finals. hurry up and enter though, because the promoter wants to make it bigger, like start getting some real names in it. RIght now its local and kinda easy comp, grime you want the money, go grab it next time.

Peace
    Frankie Riptide
    test
  6. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

o word, you won frank? was that dude who won last time in it again? i ended up going to an E3 (that dude Dese and Exedera) show w/ TD3 and my boy adam on Monday so i couldn't make it, but ima deff try to get into the next one, sooner of later though this shit is gona blow, or the cats who are always in are gona start doing some shit on the scene like Scribble or Superbowl.....
    test
  7. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

Congrats Frank on the providence win..... Rec did u go to the bills bar battle tonight?
    test
  8. Frankie RIptide

Frankie RIptide New Member

there was a battle at bill's bar? anyone local to me, if you hear about a battle with decent prize let me know, so I can get in it. for now I'm trying to reestablish my bank account and rap rep. Peace, Frankie Riptide
    test
  9. thousand words

thousand words IF YOUR MOTHER ONLY BLEW

yeah since basementflavor down i dont know about shit
    i want to get battlin
    test
  10. PeteGrime

PeteGrime New Member

ya, the prize was $500, Static Selekta from the Smash Squad hosted it, i guess this dude named Ape Shit ended up winning it, i heard he was pretty good, he's from N.H. and was schooled by Adeem and shit, i think he's been in a few Superbowls to.....
    test
  11. td3productions

td3productions i drink assmilk

yea, good shit Frankie....

i heard the battle last night at Bills Bar was very weak for talent... Grime Tha MC (Rec-Sessions) or Frankie would have easily taken it

ill be having something very big coming soon as far as a battle... the last one i had in Springfield was pretty deep as far as talent is concerned, but its gunna be better next time around, and a bigger jackpot

peace
    td3

www.TD3productions.com

PS: i got video footage of Grime Tha MC murdering Jake the Snake at my first battle which was in March '03
    test
  12. Alfie213

Alfie213 The Alfamale

I didn't see the Jake the Snake video. I heard it before and I wouldn't say that he got murdered by Grime.

And I was at that Esoteric freestyle. That's my paul pierce jersey he's rhyming about.... and yes i do feel special.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.