Attn: Phillip Drummond

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Icono, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

I'll be back at SB hopefully this weekend. I dont see the footage of the battle ish coming up on SoulSeek so hopefully you can put it on cd for me and i'll pay you the 5 for services rendered. *pauses* wait, that sounds awful. lmao!

Or, unless someone already has the damn footage... lemme know. I've been itching to relive serving Cervin cus for some reason it felt like bitch slapping every commercial emcee i hate. and people keep asking me what i said but im drawing a complete blank.

oh yeah... and if you could tweak the video so that it looks like i beat Borat, that would be nice too. lmao!

:moon:
    test
  2. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

uppity.
    test
  3. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

I #gasps# am not sure where the taps with the footage are right now, I think I left them at work or somewhere in my room. I'll find them. But yes I told your girl when I saw her tonight at our open mic that I'd put it on disc for you, no need to pay me. and I actually ripped the mic pretty hard tonight for a couple minutes, really surprised myself. then I got wack again...
    test
  4. Icono

Icono Composite Sketches

major congrizzlisms my melanin deficiant friend. once i get my car... i'll try to make it out to every other hip hop club meeting.

lord willing, you find it so i can check myself out looking sexy and beastly on stage. lol.
    test
  5. phillipdrummond

haha, just found the tapes. word, we got a rocking sound system. you should see if you can bring weird peoples with you, then we'll really get shit popping
    test
  6. Hellsing

Hellsing bakahashinana-kyanaoranai

Drummond thanks again for the battle vids!
    test
  7. phillipdrummond

haha, you a got a list a mile long on my uploads section, enjoy that shit! You know I'll inform everyone as to when the new shit is available. please share all those files so others can cop 'em. you can convert these files to avi's in the cracked version of quicktime and burn them as VCD's (or super vcd's which should play in all DVD players, but I think you need to convert to mpeg-2 first) and hand them out to all your homeys.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.