Attn: Nimrods Dad

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Knoxx, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knoxx

Knoxx New Member

Got the CD yesterday...thanks a lot, shit is dope.

Except....

There are only 41 battles on it. Would it be possible to get another CD with the other battles you got if I send you another $4? Hit me up.

Peace
    test
  2. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

all those battles were taken from emceebattles.com video archive---some aren't still up. I'm sharing a lot of them on soulseek and so are other people...
    test
  3. Knoxx

Knoxx New Member

I know...but I like having them on my computer.

I don't have soulseek either. For me it's convenient to have them on a CD and be able to listen to them whenever.

Peace
    test
  4. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

they're data cd, but what ever you like. I suggest you get soulseek, you can find anything you want on there. It's not hard to burn a cd, but hey, give matthew some business, I don't care.
    test
  5. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Actually, Elliot. They're all the audio battles, not video, so no. They are NOT on MCB. Now go suck a dick you little bastard.

Knoxx, yo man I would burn them but heres what happened. Hella long ago, I burned hella discs when I only had the 41 that I sent you. Then I got more and the newer ones were on the screen shot. Then my computer got all fucked up, and I have no RAM at all, and I can't burn CDs. When I try it shuts off, so sorry dunny I can't. But if I get RAM and get my comp fixed I can burn it. Or I can .zip them and send them to someone and they can burn them for you... Not sure.. Sorry.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.