ATTN MaddIllz, Drect, LushOne or anybody responsible for THIS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Judgekure, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

if you reap the benefits of Grind Time Now affiliation and the only reason you got emcees rockin with you in the first place is to get that GTN exposure, then yes.. Yes you do.
    test
  2. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

look at GZ for KOTD they don't got main eventers on there page and do well. What you get is some mid tier battles that can be good but don't stock up the main page. If you don't think the GT association is good enough than simply start your own league and you get to keep all the battles you want.

Plus when you have battles go on your page it makes that rapper more known which will help when they battle at your event. Don't the local GM's make there money off the door and not really youtube. Why do you care what specific page it goes too. Just make the cards the best they can be.

But do see your point. But what's the other solution everything go on drects page obviously isn't working.
    test
  3. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

I thought the song was trash too but come on Sirkle, how you gonna call other people a joke? You started a GT revolution coz your video was so bad
    test
  4. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

i see what you're saying don uno

i just wanted others to see why a smaller channel wouldn't want to do that

and you have to see it as any division that basically has all thier battles being uploaded is taking a huge step down.....being demoted...if you will....to a channel with barely any following for what? not being able to throw an event that has 12/12 good battles per card? seems a little rediculous, if you don't have a system where the fans decide, how do you decide what goes on the main channel if it's just a "choice system"....what's good enough and what isn't? where is the line drawn?

not saying it's a bad idea, just realize to a lot of hard working people it might feel more like a slap in the face than you realize
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i understand that but everyone needs to put in more work if we want achieve the overall standard of quality we all know that GTN deserves..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.