ATTN MaddIllz, Drect, LushOne or anybody responsible for THIS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Judgekure, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

DeathChamberz consitently the dumbest fool who posts on here..

he holds the title.. it compliments that faggoty music you promote too...

yeah, retard, GT helped him by giving him his first public appearance.. he literally would not exist (kinda like you actually DONT exist) and we would not be having this conversation prior to that vid..

Hell yeah we HELPED him.. we BIRTHED him.. I dont think he would deny that fact.

I am down to send him the footage so he can still have it to release himself tho..

GTN never booked the event he battled in, all local events are thrown independently by the local GMs.. We are not responsible for no shows, what a ridiculous statement..

and you wonder why no one respects you on any level on this site or in the hip-hop world in general?

I have gone on here and taken responsibility for my missteps MULTIPLE times, more so then ANY person involved in this company or battle rap in general.. why you on my dick so hard??? this is a known fact.

Sirkle needs to work on some of his communication skills but is cool overall and has my respect..

DeathChambers Im waiting for you not to be a fag.. if we were around eachother in person you would jock the shit out of me.. my aura crumbles your soul...

what a tool
    test
  2. Homie G Loc

Homie G Loc Hit me up!

test
  3. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

honestly, no one is owning up to upping the vid..

I dont get it.. cuz only afew have the password..

Absyrd says it wasn't him, and I believe him.. I dont get it tho..

someone is lying to me..

its all good..

like the Remedy song on WuTang Killa Bs.. NEVER AGAIN
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Lush One wins in about 4
    test
  5. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

word, and the bonus round will be the REAL D.Chamberz from NY slappin the shit out this perpetrator..
    test
  6. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

I think it's pretty clear that HinduRock made the Sirkle account a year ago cause he knew everyone would hate him so much that he would use the Sirkle account to draw away the hate from him.

I'm not falling for it. Sirkle doesn't exist, and fuck you Hindu
    test
  7. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

lush when are you going to just admit your heart isnt in this anymore, you arent trying, and just put the dog down breh

i understand you feel a loyalty to the company and maybe a duty to drag it back to the heights that you alone took it to in the first place but, its time to just cut your losses
    test
  8. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

lol..
    test
  9. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i pretty much already came to that conclusion many moons ago..

however, I have a warrior's spirit and I will not let my people and our creation get destroyed on some toy shit.. I will continue to fight..

Im still here now and am no longer sitting idly by..

I'll let yall know when this is ALL over..

not yet..

the people still need me.
    test
  10. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

im sayin tho..

everybody is saying it wasn't them..

someone bullshittin
    test
  11. SirkleMusic

SirkleMusic Member

I'm honestly shocked this thread is still going

Here, let me settle this

I hacked Drect's page and uploaded the video myself.

Case closed.
    test
  12. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

well if this shit actually has a timeline now and its coming to an end, dont let it fizzle out breh. give it a good sendoff

get some fundraising going and try to throw one last botb or something, followtheleader is the best gt event this year and it doesn't come fucking close to what we were used to

i know absyrd is good people and he seems to be respected but some people just aren't cut out for business/promotion. he just isn't a good enough communicator and he isn't clever enough to actually plan something on the scale of an MOB or a Grizzle. the west is a mess and you've said you're going to come back and save it a few times before, nothing has came to fruition. you admit yourself you're an artist first and foremost, and temperamental as fuck, so forgive anyone for not really believing gt can't be saved

also mad illz is delusional
    test
  13. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

i feel u..

all i can do in the end is control my personal legacy..

which is in tact, but it hurts me to see how the West is gettin perceived now a days..

I aint finna say exactly what it is.. but somethin is finna go down..

Which will simultaneous destroy, rebuild, and cement everything all at once..

all I gotta say.. GRAB YOUR POPCORN..

in the end tho- NO MORE WACK VIDEOS coming out the West.. PERIOD... thats either way.

I already done took down a vid and rejected 3 uploads since then..

yup

and the RTB vids get a pass for multiple reasons..

splash
    test
  14. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Ok, I'm gonna admit it, it was me... :funny:

nah fa real tho, that shits weird as fuck b. I'm mad nobody admitting it was them..smh.
    test
  15. Arnie Palmie

Arnie Palmie u mad?

bring back F.L.O and all will be forgiven
    test
  16. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

with the impossibly hard to guess passwords used to get into drect's channel i'm sure there's only a handful of people who could ever gain access to the page. i don't know how this could possibly happen.
    test
  17. Homie G Loc

Homie G Loc Hit me up!

pass: grindtimenow123
    test
  18. erimuskush

erimuskush New Member

cool lush, is this announcement still tomorrow?
    test
  19. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

From the guy who has his company crumbling and all you do is come with excuses and blaming others. A whole bunch of idiots who all say it's not me. You've really only admitted to stepping back and letting things crumble but you still always put the blame on others in the company. You have nothing credible to say so you respond with insults.

You actually hurt him because the public appearance you gave was not a good look and got people hating on him accusing HIM of being the problem in GT because they don't want to blame GT itself. If you had some quality control you could have truly helped by developing in a minor league and released him with some fan fare. But instead he's not got to dig himself out of the hole you guys helped get him in and really prove himself in the next battles.

You can birth a baby but how good is it if you birth him with defects because of your bad management. Sending him the video should have been done from beforehand. And letting people know he's not calling out URL Calicoe.

I get allot of respect in the hip hop world in general. This site are a bunch of sheep I am not trying to gain peoples respect. And I get respect by many on here for the fact that I don't change to appeal to the audience. But for me to be a nobody I'm suprised you seem to know allot about me. Thanks for checking the music.

And how am I on your dick. Keep your drug filled fantasies away from me.
    Are you going to really compare your music to my artists?????? Learn to rap on beat first and then you can do that.
    You would love for me to be a fag that's why you have these wierd fantasies of me being on your dick. I'm not these other people on here who wanted accuse of ish until you started posting. I post what I feel. If you don't like it whatever. If you come to Toronto, I will actually let you know who I am and which deathchamberz posts are mine( on the overall site more than 1 person has access to the name but I do majority of posting)

You might need to cut down who has access so people can't lie to you. Or follow the trail best you can.

The West gets dissed because it was on top and bragged about being on top. It still has some of the best rappers in the country and there's no logical reason for it to have become a joke. It was the face of GT so in turn it has hurt the overall product.

Again the simplest fix is every new GT when GTAlaska comes along it has to create and promote it's own page like GZ. Then only great battles or main names who went there to travel can get on the main page. The lesser battles still have a place online for battlers to be. So you have quality control of GT main page, and you still get the World wide GT exposure and fiding people all over the country. This doesn't take time and most work done by the GM's.
    test
  20. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

And another set of advice Don't make any announcement unless guranteed to follow through. Broken promises of changes has hurt GT integrity to fans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.