[ATTN] ExodusIII Is A Cheater!

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

true, but i followed the rules and would've won without it. i honestly only feed when i need to fill space. its like constructive filler, if you will. without the rule, i would've been on some self gloating type shit or some super sick flow. since the rule is in place and backed by a mod other than myself, i did what i had to do to make it more interesting.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its funny though that ex points out that the league has gay aliases and all of a sudden he's justified for this shit but i follow rules and get crucified like with that muffy shit or feeding against troy.

lol, you people kill me. this stunt was lame as fuck. i could even see him having two names in the league, but why vote for yourself? it wasn't even needed. the only match i've found to be truly affected by it is the sephiroth match.

i'll never accept this shit. ex is/was cool in my book as a person. i never thought much of him as a battler and never will. he's had his moments. yung/ex were both good at times and trash at others in my opinion. hell, he dropped a cum line like 3 weeks ago and defended that shit. but being cool has nothing to do with being a faggot in the league.

anyway, i'll close this shit soon. it's getting played out quickly.
    test
  3. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

fools is trippin trying to justify the situation. I agree with Q that is about as low as you can go...I also agree feeding is gay too, but it is in the rule books and even if it wasnt its not on the same ballpark as the exodus situation...shit its not even the same sport. But feeding does need to be banned from the league again...I dont know why Oneduh allowed it in the first place.
    test
  4. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

i never tried to justify what i did...imo, apart from biting, voting for yourself is the lowest thing you can do...lower than recycling, ghosting, aliases, multiple writers, feeding (if outside the rules) etc ...however they're all gay nonetheless...just to varying degrees...

and the fact that all that shit went unchecked...and caveat even got celebrated....the league's been bullshit ever since...there'd be like 5 new aliases a week...if you don't see that's a problem you're kidding yourself...

i agree with the banning and stripping of the title...voting for myself was gay and shouldn't be overlooked...but the whole alias/multiple user shit was not only accepted, it was celebrated and eventually became a plague...and judging by the replies here i'm not the only one that felt that way...

as for me and having an ego...i've never had an ego and never will...i'm under no illusions as to where i stand amongst other battlers...as for me "beating your ass"...that was just gamesmanship...but before all this went down i guarantee if i didn't beat you it would've been a close battle...it definitely wouldn't have been a blow out...

as for accepting feedback from you...that's true...i did take away positives from your critiques...because alot of the shit you said was valid...you know your shit...but in saying that i know you've never been a fan of my shit...so you were always just another opinion...i felt you were overly critical at times but that didn't mean that i totally disregarded what you said...

no...you writing for TAC was not harmless...it was gay...as the league's mod you should've known better...

the difference between us was i knew what i did was wrong...i just didn't give a fuck...

just put aside the shit that i did for a second...and look at the responses in this thread...alot of cats feel the same as i did about all the bullshit going on in the league...you wanna improve the league...start there...the rest is history
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't read all of this yet, i'm on the phone, but as for the first sentence... i didn't say you tried to justify it, though you did, but people are trying to justify what you did based on other people doing gay things. in the mag, tac mentioned that there should be no problem with having multiple names in the league. there definitely should be a problem with that. you should have one name and vote under one name at all times. i can't stress this enough.

i'll read the rest in a minute.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

OK.

as for not checking, it is virtually impossible for me to check every name as i have to go through another moderator to even check IP's and without a reason, i generally don't check. but trust that i see the issue of aliases as a problem. not as if aliases are against the rule or as if i mind battling an alias because as the record reflects, i've only lost to muffy and john hensley, but its gay nonetheless. the addition of a faggots section was for this purpose and there is more to come, but don't blame this on moderation. the members of the league have just become disrespectful towards it and will now do anything to increase their chances. this greed or hunger is something that is hard for me to combat on a site that cares little about it. at times, this league was the main cause of traffic and thus jeff catered to it, but text has been dead for years. the audio and alley are the the main providers and we've been pushed to the back burners.

as for your first two paragraphs though, or basically everything i've read to this point, its exactly what i've been saying. yes, writing for tac could be considered as gay, but it shouldn't be. its the same as a multiple alias. now, i never celebrated the multiple alias shit and i only wrote against oneduh to spite that caveat shit because i was a victim of it, but its the same situation. if you look back or if you remember, i was the number one hater for that caveat name and did everything i could to make sure that it followed the rules because i knew, or at least thought, that oneduh was behind it somehow. i didn't celebrate it, the league did. it became a trend, though every other has failed. but this is not my fault nor can i control it. in all honesty, any new trend of period of excitement is good for the league and numbers. i don't mind, so long as they follow the rules.

as for our match, its not that you aren't capable of winning, but i highly doubted it. more so since this information surfaced. too much ammunition. but i'll go with it being close and i'll even go with my having an ego. its human nature and i'm good at what i do. i also know my limitations and i also know that anyone can beat me at any time, but its all up to me.

your post coincides with my perspective though. what you did was wrong. gay is such a broad term that we shouldn't even use it to define wrongs within the league. there is a lot of gayness. main stream not telling strikta who he is but using specific personals is gay. but being gay isn't against the rules and never will be. rules are made to keep things structured and to make my life easier by avoiding silly situations. the more rules, the tougher it is for me to keep up with. my writing for tac is gay, sure. i also knew it wasn't the best thing to do. when i was initially approached by an unnamed participant to start a joint-alias or to help him write, i declined because i didn't believe in the act. eventually, after many aim chats, i threw him some punches and helped word his shit. at this time, tac was the worst in the league. the unnamed participant helped him write against deon, told me (or i found out somehow), i saw the verse and thought it was trash, and so i helped tac fix it up in wording and gave him maybe 2 punches to add. that's how it started. after that, i wrote one more match for him outside of oneduh and only because the opponent had shown with a simple, no-show verse, and i was bored. but none of this was against the rules nor "immoral" in my opinion. just gay in its broadest form.
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

From what I've learned over the years people are 50/50 on feeding.. For every battler that thinks it should be banned there's 1 that thinks there's nothing wrong with it.. Then there are the people (like me) who think it needs to be judged on a case by case basis.. If you feel like someone feeding should cost them the battle, let your vote reflect that.. If enough people agree, you enforced the rule for us..
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

agreed.
    test
  9. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

I agree about feeding. I'm not any angel when it comes to that, I went through a phase where I'd feed too.

My only prob Q, is just I know your perspective on it, you know the rule, you are the MOD, so the only real thing that bothers me is you knowingly waiting for your opponent to post, and then feeding after. I'm not saying you're totally weak for it, I guess It's just something that could rub someone the wrong way.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but in troy's instance, i told him that i hadn't written when he posted. i also told him that i'd read his verse for motivation cos it'd be hard to write 24 for that match. he was cool with it. he posted. after the fact, he also didn't give a fuck about me "feeding" from his verse.

its all in fun.
    test
  11. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

true

it really is all good. maybe im still bitter from our match when u dropped last minute to make sure I wouldnt feed lol
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.