[ATTN] ExodusIII Is A Cheater!

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, me writing for tac was harmless. i didn't vote on the match, nor any match in which i wrote for him. it wouldn't have been that big a deal had you not voted for yourself. and i never knew about the other names until later on. but a multi-alias is harmless as long as they're not voting for themselves. don't you get the picture? we'll never be able to stop aliases. an alias is just a newly registered name. has nothing to do with talent. its not cheating. but you cheated. having two different names is different than having two different people on one name doing nothing outside of that name to help themselves win.

as for you beating me or being good. ex/yung, you took advice from me. don't let it go to your head. you were very humble as yung money and even as ex at times. you'd hit me on the p/m for advice or to tell me that you'll take my criticism into account and try to come harder. but now you would've beaten my ass? pffft. you're ridiculous. you know very well, with or without this damaging information, that i would've beaten you. it was a nice run, but you only made it to the top because the league was in bad shape. numbers were down. i let oneduh/spul take the league and i'm not saying its there fault or who's fault it is but after awhile the big names signed out including myself and the league was down to about thirty mediocre names. you made it to the top at the same time torrmup/xquisite and tac did. not to damage those kids, but it says a lot about you and your newfound skills that would've destroyed me.

get real.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

multiple names on one account is harmless. but the same name on multiple accounts is flooding the league for an advantage either in voting or in numbers.

caveat was multiple names on one account. magus, oneduh, john dough, etc.

yung money and exodusIII were the same name on multiple accounts.
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

The thing that pushed the site owner to the point where he'd rather delete the league than spend some time on it was him putting up cash for a tourney, where literally half the entire first round noshowed.. He was done with anything text at that point
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

its just tough to write verse aliases. atleast for me. i like to dig up dirt on dudes, and drop a lot of personals. kinda hard to do vs a guy you dont know. when i battled cav i didnt know what to say to dude. not saying i woulda won if i knew who it was cuz that was an impressive lineup. but i woulda had a better chance. thats what i hate about aliases. i know theyre harmless, and theres nothing you can do about them but its just a bitch
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i battled him as an alias and i still think i should've won.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

eh youre a better writer than me though. idk, i really can't do anything but personals, and if you elimate that for me im fucked. like this week im battling herculean (however you spell it) i dont know shit about him. dont know if hes an alias. but my verse will undoubtedly suck this week
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

don't sell yourself short.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  9. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

idk, coulda went either way..cav had the more basic setups though, yours were more complex and did hit a little harder in my opinion, but i can see how the win would go to Cav
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you were eusich?
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Q lucky I wasn't picking up the slack on Cav yet at that point.

Wouldn't be any debate
    test
  12. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

WTF@ Q feeding recently in the last few weeks.

From the mod? No offense Q, u know you and I get along, but that's kinda weak.

It's cool to post last or even last minute, but not when you are feeding.
    test
  13. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

as for Ex

too bad you did it like this, I mean the general idea of voting for urself is weak, who knows if you did it out of boredom and just took advantage of it that one time.

Overall tho, Ex is a pretty good writer, he's always been pretty competitive, always been around and was always active battling and voting, so it's hard to trash him too much I guess, but if this was a bigger named cat It'd be weaker for sure, either way, it's weak
    test
  14. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Damn.. Hens said not only did you pull some faggot shit.. You're a nobody.

GRUDGE MATCH
    test
  15. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

ex is right on other things in the league being even gayer. it doesnt change the fact that voting for yourself is super gay though. i dont think he should be stripped of the title or banned from the league for doing it. i know of plenty of dudes that do this. only difference is they make sure they ips never match when they do it. ex knew he ran the risk of getting exposed for doing this when he exposed his alias being yung money and yet he did it anyway. so although this is gay at least he fessed up to doing it by saying he was yung money. eventually someone was gonna notice it. especially the dudes he beefs with.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

up until a few weeks ago i had never read an Ex verse, but i had heard of him so i assumed he was really good, so when i found out he was yung money i was kinda taken by surprise because i remember saying something in a mag about him not being very good and he said some shit saying he wasnt very good. just kinda took me by surprise cuz most vets on this site got an ego and wouldnt admit to not being the dopest out
    test
  17. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

no doubt.. your gonna have to win if you want that rematch!
    test
  18. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

How ever you look at this.

Hes 100 on the topic. shits been killing the league for a while now...
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im sure well meet up again at some point, ill just have to bring my a-game then
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the title wasn't legitimate though. the match against sephiroth wouldn't have ended as such had he not voted for himself. plus, if i went back and took away every win where he voted for himself, he wouldn't be here.

regardless though, i don't support being gay because others have been gayer. and there isn't anything much worse than voting for yourself. i mean, this is a text league. how bad can it get? if you're not voting for yourself then what is it that you're doing that could possibly be worse? multiple names behind an alias is gay, but voting for yourself is immoral and despicable. i won't allow it. his confession means nothing. its even more disrespectful in my eyes because he doesn't give a fuck about the league. those who hide it care enough to hide it because they fear being exposed. he exposed that shit as if it was a joke when he had just voted for himself the week before in the champ match.

ya'll are tripping supporting this nigga. it's like taking sides with chris brown.

i'm not the detective that you are, lama, and i don't claim to be. had he never exposed it, i would've never guessed. but since he did, i'd be wrong to allow it and i'd be sending the message that its acceptable. i refuse to willingly taint the reputation of this league.

in the old days, you got banned for flipping punches. nowadays you expect me to step aside when a competitor votes for himself in multiple matches. there's no telling the extent to ex's gayness. he may have 3 more names in the league.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.