[ATTN] ExodusIII Is A Cheater!

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burd.

Burd. #1

i was just kidding he was wack
    test
  2. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

He wasnt phenominal but he was good...he pulled a gay move just recently but dude could still come with good concepts
    test
  3. Burd.

Burd. #1

HE VOTED FOR HIMSELF

caps4emphasis
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm not saying he's wack, but he was mediocre on both names. people are caught up in the hype and believing that ex was more than yung money. they were one in the same. ex never did shit in the league. he's been here forever. and i wasn't dissing him by saying that he lost to those names but that he's in the archives right under e tha real in the almost doesn't count section.

but hey, my standards are high. what i mean when i say he's this or that is that he's not on my level.

i was looking forward to that match though.
    test
  5. Burd.

Burd. #1

he'd beat you.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

shitting me.
    test
  7. Burd.

Burd. #1

test
  8. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

wow

Dumbasses.
    test
  9. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

lol...Q just saved himself from an ass whooping next week...and you don't have to worry about me coming back with an alias...i'm done with the battle shit

if i got the title stripped doesn't that make Xquisit the official champ? you might wanna reinstate him at #1

Ex on some Marion Jones shit
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at saving myself. i've had this evidence since you exposed the alias, but i held my tongue hoping that you'd stay signed in. i even sent you a private message asking if you were planning on competing next week. once i saw you signed out, i thought i'd let it be known.

trust me, kungfu > exodusIII.
    test
  11. LiL Blaze

LiL Blaze New Member

jus read the battle an shit was funny he snitch on hisself but he was write-ex could of lost still would of been two time champ hilarious
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

wow.
    test
  13. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

in reply to my last post that may not have made any sense.

in a re-word. what i was getting at.
    is that he was signed in the league for how many weeks? 5-10 ?!? Maybe...
    and no one caught on to the fact that he was voting for himself/ breaking the rules.
    except for 'Cue' who just stated something to the idea that he knew for a while but was waiting for a battle between them to expose the fact. which in opinion is pretty fucked up.
    anyway,
    its just left to imagination of how many different cats are doing this RIGHT now.
    if you MODS dont have the ability to view members IP's. Yall Need to Have a little pow wow and lite up some smoke signals to jeff upstairs
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

please, mind your business. we don't need the ability to check IP's, though I can we needed. but, its not that serious. and nobody knew because it is impossible to know without checking IP's and even then, there are loopholes and i refuse to trace every single IP of every single name that signs up within this league. there was a time when things like this just didn't happen. sadly, he finds it funny that he's voted for himself which leads me to believe that he's probably some of these other aliases.

in other news, i didn't know for a while. i knew since he exposed that he's yung money and i checked the threads. i juggled with the fact of whether or not to expose him now or allow him to move on without the win so that i could beat him before exposing him. either way would have ignited the same outcome which is exodus being banned from the league and stripped of all records. the only difference is that i could've had fun in beating him in his last match, under either of these names at least.

and ex has been around the league for a long time, which is partly why nobody expected him to stoop to such low levels. i guess its tough when you can never win on your own accord.

real recognizes real though, and vice versa.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

as for the IP/ban business. this league is for fun. this site is for cash. there are differences. if i checked and banned every alias that bent rules in this league, it would diminish traffic and reputation thus decreasing cash flow. jeff doesn't give a shit about this league, members aren't strong enough to. when membership was 150+, it was an asset. now, its more of a liability. he'd be quicker to end the league than invest more time in it.

just for the record.
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i know ive been in on some shady shit during my time in the league but wtf. this is seriously lame
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I can check IP's..

yet another thing I planned out for the league & haven't had time to do =/
    test
  18. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

Wowzers...

i could say this league is straight wack and give a fuck less about it and focus on my audios, but i think a text battle league is good experience in-ways of focusing on content before recording on tha mic. Shutting it down would be a hell no in my books. maybe if jeff was willing to put up some money for tourneys... well .... actually... maybe not the best idea, but it would bring extra traffic.

by the looks of things... we could use it
    test
  19. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

It's funny...cause I was juggling with exposing myself in the champ match or waiting till i beat your ass...i got bored and made my choice...

and lol@not being able to win on my own merits...i made it to the champ match with 2 names half assing....doesn't say much about your league does it...

to explain why i did it...and this isn't an excuse...just my reasons...for a while now the league has been over run by aliases....by dudes banding together on one username...making their runs writing garbage verses...getting to contenderships/champ matches then unleashing...

that whole shit was really starting to piss me off because you'd never know who u were battling...then a newbie who's been in the leage for 3 weeks seems to have an arsenal of personals on you and you've got absolutely nothing.....and mods seemed to know about it and did nothing...it seemed to be acceptable for 2 or 3 or whatever guys to get together and write under one name....how the fuck is that right??....the very man who runs this bullshit league was writing for TAC...how the fuck is that not shady...

it basically got to the point where it was fucking rediculous...half the names in the league were aliases...so i did what i did...got both names to the champ match and exposed myself...and i'm done...i don't have any other aliases in the league...nor do i intend to return...this league turned into bullshit...so fuck the title & fuck the league

at least when i dropped a verse it was my own...i didn't bite, i didn't recycle and i didn't have someone else ghosting for me...so take a look at your own actions before you go pointing the finger at me
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ex makes some good points on the alias issue. that shits lame. seriously, there should be a rule on that

honestly i dont see whats wrong with having multiple names in the league. but voting for yourself is definitely weak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.