[ATTN] ExodusIII Is A Cheater!

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

exodusIII has been dethroned and all titles, wins, records of either name or any other name whether past, present, or to come are erased. it has been found that exodusIII has used his yung money alias to vote in various of his own matches and vice versa. such faggotry is not accepted by the RBL. i hereby ban exodusIII for the length of this league's existence.

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...dusiii-8-2-v-02-xquisite-6-2-exodus-wins.html
    Yung Money votes for ExodusIII

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...iii-6-2-v-6-oliver-twist-5-2-exodus-wins.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...seman-2-0-v-10-exodusiii-5-2-exodus-wins.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-v-08-yung-money-3-1-yung-money-no-shows.html
    Yung Money no-shows against ExodusIII

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...oney-3-2-v-38-criteria-0-0-criteria-wins.html
    ExodusIII votes against Yung Money

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ephiroth-13-3-v-15-exodusiii-2-1-ex-wins.html

these are the only current links which prove his guilt. if you have been a victim of either both names voting in your match or have lost to either name in which case the other name was a deciding vote, please feel free to provide proof in this thread and your record will be adjusted accordingly.

otherwise, just label the faggot a faggot and be done with it.

thank you,
    Q.
    test
  2. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol, thats clownin....damn Ex, I didnt know u rolled like that...anyway, I dont want the win. Even tho the actions by Ex were shady...he still beat me fair and square, with or without the YM vote.
    test
  3. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

Fucked up... i bet duke didnt even have to go round voting for himself to get to the position he did.

im just wondering why it took for him to expose his own alais for it to be Xposed ?

league seems shaky.
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

why is this nigga voting for himself? lmao.... he was winning in the ones i looked at.... there was no need for it LMAO
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol, I know right..the shit baffles me
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the only one yet found to be the deciding vote is the match between sephiroth and himself. every other match is just stupidity. they're all stupidity, but at least that match gave him an edge.

and wtf is JR talking about?
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

his IP/name is not banned. we don't check or deal with those on this level. but he is banned from the league and any alias found to be his is banned from the league. i will be checking in the weeks to come.
    test
  8. Rick T. Bagwell

Rick T. Bagwell watch ya head

Nigga what????
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

but, yung money sucked ass. howd you find out he was yung money?
    test
  10. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

You apparently didn't read the champ match.

Truth is. Most niggas should even give a fuck. With all the double aliases and people working behind the same name this shouldn't be any different. It's ya'll fault anyway that the wack alias of Yung Money made it to the champ match anyway. He half assed his way there and if he didn't expose himself nobody would've said shit. Nigga made it there with a good name and a wack alias. Step ya game up...
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah i read it after i posted that
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Damn ex..
    test
  13. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I didn't see him actually say that it was him.. All I see is him admitting he wrote for YM.. Alot of people write for other people in this league.. There's more to this than appears
    test
  14. Main Stream

Main Stream The Conversensationalist

test
  15. Murder.txt

Murder.txt Stomping fools.

That's just stupid, really.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its the league's fault that either made it. people are pretending that ex is good. he's failed almost as much as E tha Real. they're both trash. they both only made it because at the time, MM started and nobody else was in the league. the exact reason why i signed back in to save what little ounce of integrity this league had left.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

almost doesn't count

[2]
    exodus iii
    2 failed attempts
    vs metasin | vs caveat1
    test
  18. Murder.txt

Murder.txt Stomping fools.

lol though @ me beating the yung money name and losing to the exodusIII name.
    test
  19. Burd.

Burd. #1

exodus was better than everyone in this threadx100.

he's the truth.
    test
  20. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I'm going to defend Exodus and say he was good. Saying he lost to metasin and caveat aint really a diss. Those two names made one of the best runs in RBL history. Yeah Exodus isnt a Metasin, Oneduh, John Dough, User, Kung etc....but dude still brought heat. Also, that YM alias had a grip of no shows and he dropped a good verse when he needed to...and that only time was in the contendership...otherwise it was full of no show victories...so blaming the league for him makin it to the champ match is rediculous...there's a flaw in the system if anything....Not once did I vote for YM (besides the contendership) and I dont think he had one worthy opponet the whole way. Fuck the past tho...we need all those dope heads who are out of MM to join the league and get the RBL poppin again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.