"Attention Whore" Music Video

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Jaiz, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

This song is sadly already outdated as I made it when myspace was very popular, and right before it became a ghost town. My friend made my first 3 music videos so they had much nicer video quality. This was my 1st attempt at putting together a music video with no prior experience to go from. I made it through windows movie maker, as well as with the next 4 music videos I would make. I finally graduated to Adobe Premiere Elements with my most recent music video. If you like the video, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd like my music page on the jaizmusic.com link in my sig, and subscribe to me on youtube. Would prefer either comments on youtube, or on the facebook music page under the video wall post for it if possible. Did a bunch of hand held stuff shooting myself so sorry in advance for the shaking in parts haha

"Attention Whore"
    Jaiz - Attention Whore - YouTube
    test
  2. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

Fun. But not funny. Kind of weird but gl with this.
    test
  3. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry you weren't feelin' it. Good lookin' out tho
    test
  4. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

1st Don't bother do music videos through windows music player unless you putting the work into the editing the font used in the beginning and stuff really cheapens the quality
    the cuts are not bad some better shots in the story line and stuff could make it better. and of course no thoughts to lightning and what not.

I actually liked the delivery some nice rhyme schemes some good punches throughout the line even they are outdated.
    I didn't like the mix down with doubling of the vocals
    Good chorus memorable.

Overal song is pretty well done.

Please feedback http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...b22-feature-peepsho-will-return-feedback.html
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Yea it's really nearly impossible to grow as a video editor in Windows Movie Maker. At the time, it's only video editor I had ever used and had only put together videos for my personal youtube, no music videos. I just wanted to see if I could actually put one together. I think I got the most out of wmm with the music videos that I made out of it. I'm happy I finally upgraded to a program like Adobe Premiere Elements for my latest music video "Rise". Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the constructive criticism without you being a dick about it, and you also delivered complimentary remarks. I was gonna return the feed but I saw the thread was closed.
    test
  6. Clay Calamity

Clay Calamity Bay Area Lyricist

I ended up liking this more than I thought I would... haha. It was funny. Reminds me of eminem when he's acting goofy... but you also have a similar voice to him. I checked out Say No To Drugs too and I like that one too. You seem to shine when you're having fun on a track. Just try to get out of your house the next time you record a music video... haha.
    test
  7. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

haha thanks Clay. I have 8 music videos, and my music video "Rise" is a video with everything outside. Yea Say No To Drugs and Attention Whore is mostly inside. I was just getting my feet wet with this since it was the first ever music video I put together. My friend put together Say No To Drugs, I'm Sorry For..., and My Brother so they have much better video quality with the exception of low light situation. He shot them with a camcorder versus my videos dominantly shot with my old non-hd digital camera which wasn't great for shooting video. I'm Sorry For... is the most professional looking video I have. The ones I put together look quite amateur so I try to make up for that with creativity and content. I've grown a bit as a video editor since this first music video. "Rise" is the first and only music video I have done in Adobe Premiere Elements, and it's my most recent music video. I'd say it's the best music video I put together on the technical side of the video editing.
    test
  8. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

this is comedy

you should use something different to edit though like premier or vegas
    test
  9. dkapbboy

dkapbboy New Member

Thats pretty sick:chabroni:deathstare:luxsadsface:lol those faces
    test
  10. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Thanks blackanese yea I'm finally using Adobe Premiere Elements. My latest music video Rise was made through that so stuff from here on out will be made through that. And thanks dkapbboy. Still trying to get comments on youtube or my facebook music wall posts for the video lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.