Attention to everyone PLEASE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

There's a reason Jeff has always been against having a forum specifically to discuss religious topics.

That's a fact. So keep that in mind. It's been a month now since this forum began, and we don't have a clear set of rules and I know we can't (nor would I want to) take action against anyone for some choice words that they have people here.

I just want people who might feel like complaining about this to anyone to know that we could possibly run the risk of losing this place if it becomes nothing more than a hellhole for insulting one another for their beliefs. And no one here is exempt. Own up for your own speech. There are a few here who have done nothing wrong. If you are on either side of this mess, you're not of that few in my opinion.

I'm going to try to come up with something to contain this problem a little bit.

If you have an opinion on how we can address this in the future, leave it below. I don't care who you are or what your opinion is, but post it. If you don't speak up for yourself and your viewpoint, then don't complain to me when I do something unpopular. I will fix the mistakes I make if I do, but don't complain about "You did this" or "You did that" because you don't agree with it if you don't speak up now on what action I should take (if any).
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

you should sticky this
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

agreed
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Id say if they arent contributing honest viewpoints for/against but respectfully that dont have (name calling) shouldnt have part in it.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

What?? Half of your posts don't make sense. I think you need to jump off your mobile device and get on a keyboard.
    test
  6. The Steve

I don't see why anything doesn't go. This is RapMusic and AEH and the Alley are full blown breeding grounds for as much offensive posts as possible, but this forum has to adhere to decency? Ha yeah ok.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

certain forums will i repeat WILL be conducted in more respectful manners ie:RSTL.. for example..

no one is yellin out censor and if u don't agree with something freedom of opinion is encouraged. i don't think anyone is snitch made in here nor are they going to run and tattle... but lets all remember, this is for "enlightenment" purposes.. instead of challenging every VIEW that u don't find in alignment to what is comfortable to u approach it with sensitivity and honest interest..

no one is gonna do anything positive in the end by just bickering..
    test
  8. The Steve

I don't approach much of anything with sensitivity, and definitely not religion.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

do what ever you want to do.. just know what your acting immature, no ones, getting mad, they just see it as, growth impediment's.. we all need work in that area.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.