Attention Producers - Get Featured On A Producer Only Compilation ( Info Inside )

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by READINGIS4DRICH, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. READINGIS4DRICH

READINGIS4DRICH New Member

What’s the good word people? How’s everyone doing? I wanted to take a second to touch bases with the good people at RapMusic.com because I'm working on a all producer compilation album called Production Value and I wanted to give the producers here a chance to have their work featured on it.

The project will be distributed via my site, www.readingisfortherich.com, but not exclusively. I will be servicing all the blogs in my network with the digital version of this project. As I mentioned before, the project will be called Production Value, for obvious reasons. The cd will be released on, or around the 12th of February. If I can not make that date then it will definitely drop on the 26th of February. The digital version will be available, free of charge, to whomever wises to download it. It will include a full color front, and back cover. I’ve attached the front cover to this post, and I did that so people who are considering being a part of this project can see its a real thing, and not something that exists only in my mind.

The back cover will feature each producers information, which will be an email address or a link to their twitter profile, and a disclaimer, which basically lets the person who downloads the project know the beats are not their property, but the property of the individual author, author being producer in this case.

I will be pressing up two hundred ( 200 ) copies of the physical version of this project, which will be a limited edition with three ( 3 ) bonus tracks. I will be selling these for a yet undetermined price. I can not, in today’s market, legitimately say how much each cd will sell for, but I will not except less then $2 per cd. I will bring a deluxe, digital version online once I have sold out of the hard copies. I will also be selling the deluxe, digital versions for $2, via the payloadz pay-per-download system. I'm going to use the money generated from those sales to purchase zip drives which I will be handing out to my industry connects @ meetings, showcases, etc.

Last, but not least, there will be launching a contest to coincide with the release of this cd. I will be giving fans, who purchased or downloaded the project, a chance to vote on their favorite beat on the tape. The producer who’s track gets the most votes wins a goody bag full of goodies from our sponsors, an interview on the site and a free spot on the next volume of this mixtape. I will also be giving one fan a chance to win the same goody bag.

Now, if you’re a producer who's interested in being a part of this project please send a few beats to twelvetwentysix360@gmail.com. I'm asking producers to do this because their is a screening process. I know everyone THINKS their music is the best, but sadly that's not always true. If I like what I hear I will get back to you within 24-48 with more information. If you have any questions you can send them to the email address above. You can also hit me directly, via twitter, @twelvetwentysix

I appreciate everyone’s support, God bless.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

so you are going to take a load of producers beats and sell the whole cd for $2 each? how big is your website/following? because unless there is decent publicity in this, its pretty pointless. not to sound like a dick, Im just saying.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.