Attention Jeff: I officially ask you to ban an IP, and its one of your mods

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by headless verseman, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

word, ban l dogg.

im out, izzo.
    test
  2. Noble.

Noble. New Member

political chats are awesome.
    test
  3. Storm Bringa

Storm Bringa Mad as Hell

ZORT!!

hahaha
    test
  4. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

word up dunny dun dun

and lol at cockknockers
    test
  5. KonCystAnt

KonCystAnt straight eatin' cats

what up Murder
    test
  6. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

jesus h. christ

damn kids
    test
  7. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

I find it a good thing to have made a statement that blew your mind. I am my own being and try an think outside the box. I suggest issues.. don’t mean its how I see it.. just make the point that it could be there. and it could.

call me crazy because im different.. it all makes good discussion.

to ban me over a way of seeing something happen is pretty crazy in itself. Im not the one making you think a certain way about my message head.. the way your perceiving it is not always the way others would.

x sample.. lol we use to be hella cool.. flow on yahoo.. u know how I be.. don’t let the text fool ya man. its all business...im creating buzz.. its good for the forum.. same with envy.. talking all tuff now.. don’t be commin to me for avys no more then punk lol same with super
    test
  8. Chap Daddy

Chap Daddy Tha Red Sox

People make stupid comments .. somtimes, they have retarded ..
    .. meaning behind those stupid comments, Disguised as something
    intelligent - But, Who knows if he meant that, or Not - Who Cares ..

Just because he 's a mod don 't give him extra attention .. people are
    DUMB, and so might their comments - but hey, Who fucking cares

Chap.
    test
  9. Ibeechur Moms

Ibeechur Moms IF

lol...reppin that second amendment
    test
  10. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

word to that
    test
  11. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

This's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

If anyone in the US government was in on this shit, it sure as shit wasn't Bush. Come on, the fucker, besides being a retard, views the presidency as a job of priviledge, like James Madison. Neither of them did any real fucking work, and just assign it to everyone else. Blame the NSA for that shit if you're gonna blame anyone.

And on the same topic, kind of. If Bush does get re-elected, boo friggan hoo. 4 more years. No draft is going to happen, and if it does, there'll be more draft dodgers than in the fuckin 60's... and if they don't dodge it, big fuckin deal. Compare iraq to Vietnam... 1 dead in Iraq for every, what, 8000 in Vietnam? Everyone gets so goddamned worked up over everything. I'm voting for Kerry, but I don't see it as the end of the world if Bush sneaks in a second term, but if he's really trying to follow 'daddy's lead', he should just stick to one term, and let a democrat back in the office. Bitch.

And Envy, you're fucking retarded. yeah, shoot L Dogg for saying something, that's what I'm assuming he meant by the negative influence of the culture has on kids. If you seriously think that's what he deserves, you're a fucking terrorist yourself, and way worse than any al quaieda however you spell it. They had good fucking reason to hate america. Very good reason. Everyone's just so pissed that we were hit on our own soil, the first time the continental US has been attacked in a long time. They may not be a nation, but they were a people, and had 'declared war' on us a long time ago.

Jesus tap dancing christ. Someone get helmets for these mother fuckers before they hurt themselves.
    test
  12. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

And LOL at Mac, I've got a pinky and the brain ringer on my phone. it's fucking awesome.
    test
  13. X sample

X sample New Member

yeah we did use to be very cool but this politics stuff is tripping me out..
    test
  14. Type Flow

Type Flow New Member

get on aim son
    test
  15. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

lol @ Bush shooting skeets

AND skeet is going to be added to the dictionary this month

conspiracy???
    test
  16. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

skeet is a clay pigeon that's thrown in the air to shoot.
    test
  17. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

didn't you ever play Duck Hunt? You're old enough to remember that aren't you?
    test
  18. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

lmao, duno y u all hate on clinton, he was gettin head form a young brunnette, now forget the president shit, u'd b proud of that man normally but ooh coz it was in the white house...its all bad...but...y? id laugh if blair did that i seriously wud, he aint got the balls to do that linda would eat him alive
    test
  19. Anaphora

Anaphora was here

Oh shit, I forgot about the clinton shit in this thread by the time I'd read all the other stupid shit. Fuckin, sooooo much fuckin has gone on in the white house, JFK alone.

LMAO @ the white house being sacred.

The man needed to get a load off... either way you take it. He led us out of a recession, and was almost impeached for... ? For lying about a blow job. I mean, sure, you can ruin a dress with it, but it's a far cry from a weapon of mass destruction, even if he was on par with Marky Mark.

And that no child left behing shit is bullshit, it's dragging down the gifted kids by putting special ed kids in their classes. That's some Harrison Bergeron shit if I've ever seen it...

*waits to see who catches the Vonnegut reference, ready to be disappointed*
    test
  20. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

my sentiments exactly, he got a blow job big deal, he lied, even bigger deal ooooh, be thankful he actually did sum good shit, we've had blair for a gooood number of years, and him being sacked/him leaving has been far too overdue, lets jsut say, that wen im over 60 trying to get a pension i wont get shit, im really looking forward to that aint i? then theres my kids...we put hardly anything into schools, hospitals, police, fire departments, its fucking stupid, and we let in, i dont even wana find out how many, illegal immigrants per week let alone year...

i have no problem wit foriegn ppl comin in2 the country but wen its illegal THEN this fucknig government has the fucking stupiditiy 2 give them our council houses....give them cars and money so they can doss off of wot i work for FUCK THAT
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.