ATTENTION : ALL of you producers finally have a chance to be heard.

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Fro$tyTheGreat, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

just because this guy is cool with ryan leslie doesnt make it a good idea to give him 30 bucks to send him some tracks. if u have the talent u shouldnt have to pay for someone to listen to ur work.
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

as a rapper u won't get signed from the net, but as a producer u'll easily get cuts off the net. do i promote it, well yes and no. the internet kills ur social skills in my opinon.

i would say 95% of the shit i got done pretty much was from face to face interaction. The internet has helped tho get me in contact with some good connects.

what this kid maybe offering is a consultancy company. in other words he may help u get ur shit professional and then when u sell u give him his cut, almost as if he's working as a manager of urs.

Pz
    test
  3. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

its coo if u utilizin the net and u have made some connects...but u can do without it

but some ppl choose to hustle online and not try to step outside with their music

there's cats on here that make music and their own parents barely kno they do it let alone anybody in their city.....

now i am pretty much known for my music in my city

the only other cat on here that lives here is dskillz and tho he may try to act like I'm unknown....but his cousin and all his friends kno who I am......whether he wants to accept that or not......

and getting a consultant is as simple as surrounding yourself with successful ppl......develop relationships.......u would be surprised of how much u can learn if u just pay attention to what's goin on and do ya own research

like I said, this cat aint doin nothin u can't do ya self

a real consultant would help u develop a game plan....fuck makin the beats........if u need help with that then save ya money, and practice.......
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

loool its ONLY consulting, why would u take advice from someone who is weak themselves loooooooooool.
    test
  5. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

that shit was real.. nice post
    test
  6. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lmao@ ^that^ haha (directed at Nova's post)

almost errybody on here got at least one connect... or so it seems, and lmao@ one co-production on a major release and all of a sudden he's God... and a suspect article from an unnamed magazine (dudes all over myspace be posting VIBE and XXL covers with themselves made with photoshop, and this article is not professionally designed so i'm guessing if it is a real magazine it's a low-end local mag...) i'm not hating, just callin it as i see it...
    test
  7. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

lol @ this thread

no need for all the paragraph posts. whether ya'll hate or love it, i'm still generating money from this company while I sleep.

go get a hustle and get off RM.
    test
  8. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nigga u on here too...*laughing out loud*...wtf?

yall niggaz kill me wit that shit

how u gonna come on rm and tell another nigga to get off rm?

some of us are grown ass men with careers......*laughing out loud*

and u just a lil nigga.......ryan's personal coffee slanger......

if u cakin, why u comin up with played out internet schemes to rip ppl off?

and chill wit the aliases dawg, its really not a good look for u.....

no offense
    test
  9. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

^word @ that...

and lol@ frosty avoiding the issues by bringing up the cliche "get a life, i'm hustlin off of RM, i'm makin more moves then all you" bullshit...

man you've got 1 co-production, 1 single (which whether or not it's produced by you has been brought into question) and a supposed suspect magazine article about you... whereas nova's got his beats on dipset albums, sol produced half an album for bonecrusher and he's worked with other heads... and then your on here acting like ur the only cat makin moves when there are other dudes on here running circles around you... the other people are making their moves without your help, and they're going to continue you doing so... i pity the people who actually will dish out the $40 and then get nothing out of it... quit acting like ur the be-all, end-all gateway to the industry... i'm not knockin ur hustle and the fact that you want dough, that's cool do you, but i'm not gonna be conned into ur shit... i'll get my placements, connects, and cash my own way, thank you
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

i could swear to god that half the connects i made were in a bar and i bumped into dudes by accident and got to talkin and developed relationships...some cats really need to get out more like urb said.

If you need some consultance...get a manager...simple as that.

Pz
    test
  11. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

all im sayin is consulation is a rip off i dont care if ur makin money or not its still an obvious rip off
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

consultation is free...u just gotta pick the brains of the right ppl........
    test
  13. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

test
  14. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Urb...be real dawg, you over the hill still coming at me with that nonsense.

YOu been living a lie online for your whole existence. Trying to impress cats with your ego and artificial swagger, fake equipment, and invisible moves.

All you got is talk...talk...and talk...you no different from the 15 year olds you always talk about.

You seem real insecure dude.

And you say my people know you...dawg...my people on soundclikc and rapmusic...i hope they know u by now...with all the posts u got.

Your ego is like one of those hot air baloons..you can detect for miles.

But on the really real...more people in raleigh know little brother (which is irony in itself..becuase barely anyone do) than you.

You may know some cats...but...beat battles...you aint there...shows..you aint there...radio...nope..local tv...nope...clubs...nada

No one knows you like that.

Build a bridge...and get over it.

Go start a family or something..invest in a 401k...
    test
  15. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

I produced..
    a single...
    have multiple credits...
    TV commercials...
    music video...
    movie soundtrack...
    NBA finals score...
    Video Game...

if frosty service is worth 40$ id say mines is worth at least 150???
    lol
    test
  16. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

test
  17. R-LesNumba1Fan

R-LesNumba1Fan New Member

Haha...

True

He Actually Got Called Out For His Fronting Not To Recently....

And As Usual, He Just Pulled The "Hating Card"

Because He Couldn't Do Anything Else To Support His Fraudulent Claims...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1005828&page=1&pp=20

*laughing my ass off and shaking my head at the same time*
    test
  18. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

Thats basically his character in a nut shell...

dude didnt get enough attention in school or someone touched him the wrong way back in the army..i dont know, i cant judge him

took me a while to get over "it"

but im 20... and its like...he the main one dissing the internet...but he the main one up here...daily....dealing with internet people, tryna ...trying to...tryna get internet business, fronting on the internet...than on the other hand

poppin off at other cats tryna establish something up here....or those who already have.

Has a fit when his name is left out....but mocks people who are mentioned.

Total insecurity.
    test
  19. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

the wonderful thing about it all dskillz is the fact you kno absolutely nothing about me.....

as I said before, your own family members kno who I am....... and that aint from "online"

YOU aint never at the club.....u never leave the fukking house, how the fukk u gon see me nigga?

I'm not reppin raleigh, all my business is in queen city......go to charlotte, niggaz know me on the street

selph xplayned doesn't even live in fukkin charlotte let alone goes there so, he lives in weak ass winston salem, he is a corny white boy ridin coat tails.........and as soon as he see me on the street he gonna have my name in his mouth, just like you will dskillz.....

faggot ass nigga.........u got a problem with me, come fight me....i'll happily meet you somewhere and we can fight........I dare u nigga......do like my song says and fight me, bitch boy.......

you, my friend, is just a nobody.....no respect from nobody online, nor the street.....

nuff said
    test
  20. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.