Athletes that are Fat/Big Boneded/Muscled up

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by BHop2005, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BHop2005

BHop2005 New Member

Which Athletes would you say are fat?
    Which Athletes would you say are big boneded?
    Which Athletes would say are Muscled up?
    I am just curious to see who you consider fat, big boneded and muscled up.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

fat warren sap, james toney

big boned.
    jevon kearse, simeon rice...urlacher they are not muscled up but weigh alot because of there bone size and density.

muscled up
    jeff lacy, david boston,micheal pittman etc....these guys usually have smaller bones but make up for it with packed on muscle.
    [​IMG]
    ^jeff lacy 168 pound fighter....he looks more like 190-200 pounds but because of his small joints with packed on muscle he can make the 168 pounds with muscle while most boxers have to kill themselfs to make weight.

[​IMG]
    ^pittman a small guy with packed on muscle he has small wrists.

[​IMG]
    ^david boston small frame with packed on muscle ass well look at the wrists
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i heard boston was 'roided up.

i think warren sapp is straight fat. he's past his prime, and, he was an incredible d-tackle, and, he was one of the fastest and most agile d-tackles during his glory years, but ever since he became a raider, dang.

i would've considered ricky williams big-boneded, too, 'cuz he didn't seem like the most overly-muscular athlete, he was just always big and preferred knockin' niggas over than shakin' 'em.

as far as muscle goes, one of the first names that spring on my mind is dwyane wade. he's like, 6'4", 212, and is cut like a muhfucka. lebron is pretty muscular, too.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya boston is roided up he was a 190 pound wide reciever who now weighs like 250 lol...look how small his wrists are! no wonder he was injury prone he packed on way to muscles for his joints to handle your more suseptable to tears and rips because of that.

and ricky williams is a combonation the dude is just good genetics basically he has big bones and muscle.

he was still pretty big when he was gone for almost a year in australia living in a tent and eating nuts and berries dude is lucky he is the type of guy who puts on muscle in 1 month.
    test
  5. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

Fat: Manny Ramirez --- ( for an athlete, especially as good an athlete as he apparently is, he's flabby as hell)

David Ortiz has some muscle, but he's pretty close to being a fatty

Mike Sweetney

Mo Vaughan

Sam Peter is somewhere in the middle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.