athiest push their views on people as much

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Well busta, let's not advocate more of a police state. We are all grown ups and can police ourselves.

G is a good apple. Just because she is doing what she has to does not mean everyone else should start policing hard core. The RM culture is set, let's not overhaul it purposly...the trickle down effect already coming is doing that slowly anyhow.

EDIT

I was assuming she was acting out of mod duty. lol anyhow all good. all love.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

You got my respect.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well i do believe that there has been a turn of a more friendly nature on rm amongst most and i actually believe ive had a hand in the root of it

*pats back
    test
  4. Coup d'état

lolololololtrololo trolololol

You know what I mean, yes ?

You are a real nice, cool tempered person though busta. I've always thought that. There would be grenades flying and bullets whizzing by in some threads and you would just be chill like nothing was going on...

That is not completely a compliment though. If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

falling is the cousin of flying

im just learning to fly holmes
    test
  6. Coup d'état

There are a few people here who care and are telling you the Truth. Fly with it.

It's beautiful up here from these great heights looking down at the cess pool below.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

You definitely sound confused.. I don't even intend on breaking the spirit of confusion that has absorbed your mind and the mere fact that it offends you that I would say or think this, should really tell you something. But not everyone will answer the call for it's said that MANY will be called but only few will be chosen. From your response however it has become clear to me that, you don't think through what your about to type.. How is it, that I said its atheist god given right to choose to be atheist and you confuse it for free will.. when in essence god bestowed the freedom of will upon man to begin with. I do agree that people should have freedom to believe what they want, b/c when they do come around and accept the true living gospel it will mean that MUCH MORE, for that person who they affect and the kingdom

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND there for I plead with you all to change the way's of your thinking.. transform your self with the renewing of you mind.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

So, tell me, LP, since we all know you haven't written a single word of it, would you be so kind as to link to the original author of the paragraph?

I find it much to early to go googling all of your responses.

And yes, you're still very much confused. I have absolutely no reasons to start converting into something I do not believe in.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

:this:
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

I'm not asking you to convert..

many will be called only few will be chosen..
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

I rest my case.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

for some one who's comfortable with their opinions ur projecting like an insecure hypocrite.. but thats okay im not saying im any better then you are as a person.

god loves you and so do i
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

You're really bad at this, LP. Please elaborate in detail the bolded part. Or is it another of your trolling attempts to save face?

LP, I've told you before, and I'll tell you again, you know not enough about me to even base a dislike/like preference, let alone "love".
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

LP got owned lol
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

I have an insatiable desire to Love every one and everything.. Hatred isn't a natural emotion to me, and it caused to much stress on ones mind and blocks happiness there for I dont have too know anything about you but I do know God created you, and he might have a purpose for you, it's just not now is the time, and I might not be the one to reach you.. But for some one that realllly doesn't care and is confident in their dis-belief of disdain. you sure are really looking deeply into the context of what I'm writing.

Truth Is, everything in science, mankind, government, society points towards religion/god. the very foundation's of modern democracy and society have been formed from religious doctrine. has religion been exploited and perverted? YES.. does that change the power of god? No, Im taught that through our VERY weakness the power of GOD shines the brightest.. He loves our weakness, b/c it gives him chance to strengthen us, and when we call on him and he does give us power, we can see his divine manifestation's tangibly and @ that point is when faith set's on fire..

nothing wrong at all with what i believe in.. IDK what you believe in, but I'm sure you only believe in your own strength and your own deeds. I believe that I am here for more then that, my deeds are nothing.. it's the ultimate agenda for the kingdom of god (universe) that I am here..
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

(a) No.

(b) Hell no.

(c) Keep it up.

(d) I'm not amused.

(e) You're reaching Pazzi status.

(f) Why, yes, LP, my parents weren't only blue blooded they both reached "God Mode" as well.

(g) I already have a purpose in absence of your belief system.

(h) Please add the real author to the quote.

(i) This can't be a serious non troll post.

(j) Hell no.

(k) No.

(a) The truth is, you de facto know not of what de facto truth is.

(b) I'm almost positive you've confused a collection of under couch dust bunnies with gray mass. But on the other hand, you've learnt a new word today. Hooray for that!
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

No

Hell No

and Just quit.

I encourage you to search for your own truth in your own heart

not in the mouth of another man. ;-)

but I won't be afraid or ashamed to claim the power of the Gospel.

although many have tried none have succeeded to sway me, truth is when you live through spiritual trepidation and experience serendipity in the Holy Ghost then you will understand Why (although constantly intellectually I am degraded and out argued) I still have 100% belief in something that is older then me and you put together. i dont have all the answers if you want to find them you'll have to find them your self all I can do is tell you about the good new's IVE LEARNED
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

I've never asked you to convert/sway you, nor would I ever wish to venture onto that slippery slope.

You however...can't seem to stop.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

how do i try to sway?
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.