Atheists, explain your ideoloogy to me.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I hear what you are saying loud and clear, but are you hearing me?

the Bible has stood the test of time, dude. it's a real factual book.

Every book was/is inspired by something or someone. what makes the Bible any different ??? please tell me.??

Just because you wasn't alive back then don't mean it's not accurate and Holy and true. you wanna "make it" fake..and that's ok. I don't have to answer for your actions, you do.

This is why I don't get down with those fake Bible thumping christians that talk down on people. I can't force you to understand and know God, that's not my job. I just speak on my own experiences and what I feel is real from reading/studying it.

So you'll never see me on the street corner trying to "save souls"..nah...there are millions of Bibles on the market on the shelves. so anybody that's interested in finding God, they are able to. it'snot my job. I just like discussing it with people but only IF they wanna chop it up. otherwise, I like to keep God to myself as if I found a mint condition Rolex still in the box with authentication certificates and insurance..lol..
    test
  2. Alias3000

Sex is my vice....what's yours? snorting cocaine--jk...jus saying..

He who is without sin, cast the first stone.
    test
  3. Alias3000

um...Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth"

that's pretty damn original...and Bold. don'tcha think?

it takes a bold being to say "I created you"...MAN!! THAT'S SCARY!

that don't scare you?...not even a tad?...man that's spooky to me.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So you think Judaism was the first religion?

Yep, you're an idiot.
    test
  5. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

wooow he said Judaism was the first religion?

GTFOH
    test
  6. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

The test day is now, and you should follow you heart instead of an indoctrination based on fear of damnation.
    test
  7. antilluminati

The bible is real, but calling it factual is stupidity no doubt. You agree it was inspired, so then it is not the original word of God now is it? Eehh, most of history is in books and I wasn't alive back then, but there are stories that have substance, then there are stories of unicorns, dragons and turning water into wine. Do you understand the difference?

I do answer for my actions, I like to believe I'm fighting for good and that Im down with God. So it can't be all wrong as I don't feel guilt for questioning the bible, and the only stigma I get are from humans.

You wouldn't understand and accept this, but I know and understand "God" although I would never dare to assume and talk on his behalf. I think the readers of the bible are quite pretentious in many of their assumptions.

You cant have God for yourself, and there is no hierarchy where you are in higher esteem than other humans for believing what you believe. You are actually on the same level as any human. God loves all man, and no amount of level of connection to God you imagine yourself that you have, will win you any "points" or puts you above any other humans in the eyes of God. That way of thinking is actually committing sin.
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

god never said that to me
    test
  9. Alias3000

you sure bout dat? maybe he did but you blew him off without knowing.
    test
  10. Alias3000

See, I like this shit. you're asking a million questions and that's a good thing. I did too. keep asking homie. the answers are coming like Morpheus told Neo.lol..

but to answer you, yes inspired by God. that means something/someone got into those Men and they spoke on it. the scary part comes in when you find out that none of the bible authors knew each other BUT all of their stories correlate and connect from Genesis to Revelations..now if that ain't proof something moved these men to write like that, I don't know what to tell you.

yes, I do. the Bible is real and Harry Potter is fake. that's my opinion.

You're not suppose to feel guilt, what you're doing is fantastic man!..that's what God wants you to do...see here:

Matthew 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

so asking questions is more than welcomed when you wanna test the validity of the Bible.

When you talk the things in the Bible, you can't help but quote God since he inspired the writings.

let's not forget Yeshua was real, you agree? and he walked amongst us. nobody can argue that. and his words are quoted in the Bible. so if you say the Bible is fiction, then Yeshua had to be a fictional character, right?

wrong
    test
  11. Alias3000

I never said that. if that was the case, Yeshua was not needed to come and correct the mess mankind made. the world's religions prior to Judaism were all trash and Yeshua came to fix that with his 1st coming. his 2nd coming to judge the world.

The Bible was the pre-test, his coming is the test in person.
    test
  12. antilluminati

The reason that people didnt know eachother, is the same reason that people believe in urban legends until they are proven false and published as so. Many people would document it and swear that it is real. And if that had been going on for hundreds of years without having its origin revealed, it would become fact in mans mind, cus thats how fucked up we are.

You cant say "that is real and that is fake in my opinion", that translates to: "I don't know whats real, but I believe, tho I don't have anything but word of mouth to back it up." The bible is ostly a collection of word of mouth, and it was made pretty much how Asbjørnsen & Moe of Norway collected their fairytale books, by travelling the land compiling peoples stories.

I do get answers when I seek, but not from the bible, I get them by asking myself and looking for truth within. So I think you might find God in there without the existence of a bible.

Have you looked at how Jesus is inspired by Joseph, how Joseph is based on Horus and how Horus is based on our Sun? Read about it, see "Zeitgeist". Interesting.

I said that the bible mixes fact with fable and universal truths. If you look around, all relgions and movements, even the most whacky one's, they all do this.
    test
  13. antilluminati

People are ment to believe that to keep them docile while we're being raped by the illuminated globalists, designed to make us believe we are not the ones to judge tham while we sit comfortable in our cells, hoping that we wont have to act.
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's one thing to say there's no contradictions in the bible.

but to go off on a tangent and doubt the validity of the qur'an is just stupidity.

:numaan:
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

nah, pretty sure i'd remember something like that.
    test
  16. Alias3000

haha...how can you ask yourself for answers when you don't know shit to begin with?

fuck all that shit, just Cast me a spell nigga, I need some loot for this bill I got coming up...lol. since Harry Potter is real to YOU, tap into that bullshit and trigger me a rack right quick.

and you don't know shit about the bible, you're just talking. a minute ago you was asking questions, now you know it all..lol...that's kinda lameish
    test
  17. Alias3000

No wonder people worship Barack Obama. he's THEIR savior. I get it now.
    test
  18. Alias3000

no offense but the Quran is trash. burn it.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

your child molesting religion is just scurred.

fucking down south hick racist bigotry infested cock suckers.

:numaan:
    test
  20. antilluminati

All this is just you giving up and running out of valid arguments, a big L would suffice.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.