Atheists, explain your ideoloogy to me.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This is why the Bible is here..and still here. to tell us and show us what God wants. the plan is in the book. read it.

and I never claimed to be perfect. I love sex, shoot me dead..lol...:funny::hump:

but God wants us to procreate the earth and subdue it so sex has to be done to get that done.

and if you read the Bible, almost every prophet was living in sin. it is what it is, but that don't mean I'm wrong about the Bible and what I believe just because I'm a horndog for wombage...lol..

God used all manner of man to get his points across. and guess what, the fools did it the best.

and I, Alias3000 is a damn fool too..I admit it..lol

you can worry when I start speaking on fucking male booty..lol..which'll never happen.
    test
  2. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

None of that makes it truth. All it proves is that people who stubbornly believe in bullshit could actually go all out and kill eachother over it. And this "chosen people" crap is racist piss and the main reason Id rather see a tidal wave put Israel under the sea for good, obviously with all the people evacuated first.
    test
  3. antilluminati

God didn't write the bible, in most parts it's being used to go against the agenda Jesus started. I suppose you've seen "who wrote the bible?" and "Zeitgeist", a good introduction into some of the serious issues.
    test
  4. Alias3000

Exodus 20:3
    "You shall have no other gods before me"

This makes it true for ME...for you, not so much I guess. but again. I'm not responsible for YOU getting to heaven, YOU are. so do your thing man.

I just like the discussion of God. it's cool to talk about God IMO.
    test
  5. Alias3000

True. he didn't write it. BUT he did indeed inspire it. because of 66 books, all the authors not knowing each other but all somehow correalate the same story...that's pretty damn amazing. AND stored their writings in the same river bank caves on the Dead Sea. ..again..amazing.

JK Rowland can't say that about the Harry Potter series. niether can Muhamed about the Qu'ran.
    test
  6. Alias3000

all this God talk got me hungry. I need a sandwich. holla. I'll be back.
    test
  7. antilluminati

Sorry man, as much as youd like it to be, there is no truth about it. All Gods are the same God, as God is a subjective term. Bringing a book into the mix would be unnessecary, God made us in his image, you think he needs a manual as well, or do you see that the bible is exploiting our built-in morals in order to manipulate the masses?
    test
  8. antilluminati

Its not amazing if you understand that the fables in that book have been ciculating over and over again in previous civilizations as parables and morals defining what humans have learned about morality and consequenses, mixed in with speculation of origins and creation. It is the opposite of amazing. If in these days we didnt have tv, radio and internet and it took a year to write one copy of a book, thered be hundreds of stories hundreds of years old shared by thousands of people.
    test
  9. Alias3000

One man's opinion. and you're entitled to it.

and I believe God created us to run independently, but not independently of him.

almost like the Lithium battery on your iPhone. without it, it's just a bad ass paper weight.

that's what mankind is without God, a walking breathing paper weight that does nothing but eat, sleep and shit.
    test
  10. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

people have been fighting for land since they first learned to wield a stick. sometimes it's over god, sometimes it's not. this says nothing about god, though it might say a few things about people.

but if that's what you want to believe then have at it. i'll believe you when i get the memo from yeshua himself.
    test
  11. antilluminati

Man is whatever he percieves himself to be without the help of God. An atheist can do good and have a much more living soul than many devout christians who treat other people like shit. One thing many christians dont have, is empathy, respect and tolerance.
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

This is why morons (especially racist morons with an inferiority complex) shouldn't be allowed to read the Bible.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thats probably not your gut telling you that. The bible says man is without excuse because we know the truth in our hearts, without even knowing about religions or bibles we know God is real. Before we were an embryo in the womb God called us out by name and gave us a direction. Before we were a thought in our fathers head, we were souls in heaven. Which is why "we long for a better country" heaven was our home, we are aliens in this earth. And in that we will never be fully satisfied or fully happy here.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'll believe in god when you can find me some proof. There's proof of evolution, which straight away proves genesis didn't happen, and the bible is full of homophobic and close minded verses, which shows that if it is the world of god god's a cunt.
    test
  15. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

Dinosaurs.

Sedimentary layers.

Other planets.

Other solar systems.

Moons.

Fossil records

I'll holla!
    test
  16. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its funny that u throw out multiple insults before u ask a question which still is leading us to believe u still wont believe our honest answers. but if u made the thread than ill give an honest answer

i am an atheist. at this moment i have no doubts that this is NO GOD. that is where i stand.

why do i stand on shaky ground? i dont :funny: most of us research history, science, and other things (any self respecting atheist at least) that interest us because we believe that history has failed us and science (and common sense) is a proven and more believable source.
    test
  18. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Every religious freaks acts like him when they are tryin to defend their God or religion.People who are not religious dont act like that and people who are religious first attack and then give others a chance,shouldnt it be the other way around if religious people followed what they believed in?
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

U shouldnt look to people, whatever they believe as the example. Christ is the example, everyone else is exactly the same as you, n need of a savior.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

have they explained their ideology yet?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.