Atheists, explain your ideoloogy to me.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I know most of you are closet believers but you require physical, tangible proof. and Believers show you proof you daily BUT you atheists have yet to pove without a doubt your own ideology. you make up shit as you go along from the Big Bang theory to the Platypus, to the one-cell amoebas forming planets...all bullshit. time to come clean. where do you stand and why do you stand on such shaky ground as Atheism?
    test
  2. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

I believe in god, but you're retarded.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

What are a few 'proofs' for the existence of god, Alias?

If you mention some natural phenomenon that can easily be explained scientifically, I am going to block you.
    test
  4. Alias3000

How can you say you believe in God, who is in fact a Supernatural being, but in the next comment, you say, "If it's based on something not natural..yada.."

Please point me to the trough of ignorance you eat from so I can go kick it over and fill it up with real food for your mind.?

this is the problem I have with Atheists, you claim you believe in God but only if he can make your latte hot instantly. that's not how God works and this is why so many Atheist try to debunk God. they want to frame his existence into some little box they can open and close but fail to realize that God can't be confined to such shortsightedness.

Even rappers try to rap like they are Supernatural...hell, Supernatural is even a rappers name..lol...
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

I'm not an atheist, but more agnostic, as I wont have any oppressive government tell me through institutions or textbooks made by man, not god, dictate the definition of a true God which I know all the better in my heart.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Alias.....did you pass the 7th grade? or even the 4th? Your comprehension skills are far below average and average is stupid these days
    test
  7. antilluminati

Yes, please, haha, proof please! There are loads of proof and indications that the bible is a mesh of truth and fable, mostly based on fables from earlier civilizations.
    test
  8. Alias3000

"It is the fool who says in his heart, There is no God." (Psalms. 14:1; 53:1).

Paul also recognizes that sin will cause people to deny their knowledge of God: he speaks of those who "by their wickedness suppress the truth" (Romans 1:18) and says that those who do this are "without excuse" for this denial of God (Romans 1:20)
    test
  9. Alias3000

Babylon
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Aight....I'ma answer this as seriously as possible........I don't believe in any sort of religious structure because over the course of history there have been so many of them that been created and most of them were created to explain things that couldn't be explained at the time but now can be. That makes me very skeptical that any one religion can be right when there are so many and how silly some of them seem in retrospect.
    test
  11. Alias3000

if the Bible was a coffee table book, it would've died out eons ago. but it hasn't. in fact, it's the top-selling book of all time. a book selling that many units can't possbily be false. not even Harry Potter numerous books can do the numbers this one book has done.

why is that? people love fiction? no, not even close

People Love TRUTH..that's the real reason.
    test
  12. antilluminati

I'm doing the opposite of denying God you retard, and quoting biblical verses only results in everyone thinking you are an asshole. Have you got opinions of your own? amazing how some people think quoting the bible is some sort of win. Your book does not "own" anyone, it is your christian community that gives you the illusion that it does. But frantically quoting a book wont help you rebuttle truth my friend.
    test
  13. Alias3000

This is a trick of the Devil. to confuse you so badly that you just say fuck it, the Bible is a joke.

you gotta cut through the lies and understand this book, even if you don;t believe it.

the Best Bible you can put your hands on that all other Bibles are revised from is the King James 1611 Bible

All the new age Bibles, NIV, etc. are ALL bullshit and tampered with.

example, the 1611 talks of the Israelites indepth, who they were and what they looked like, the new Bibles take all that good info out.

Protestant Christians are to blame for most of the tampering if you ask me.
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i don't really believe in god but i don't know that one doesn't exist nor can i prove it. i just tend to think that it's an over simplified answer to lifes most complicated questions. we've been forever looking for the ultimate answer to everything and it's all too easy to invoke some sort of mystical force as an explanation, but my gut tells me to doubt it. it's been the wrong answer to many questions in the past, i tend to think it will remain the wrong answer. but i don't really know.

i'm mostly just confident that the religions we have on earth are all wrong. even if there is a god, i don't believe anybody who claims to have spoken to him, or to speak on his behalf. so i'm not really worried about going to hell for not reading the right book, or praying to the right deity. that's the most important aspect of my ideology, i'd say.
    test
  15. Alias3000

don't ride the fence. either you believe in a Supernatural God or you don't.

simple. I ain't mad you. every man is responsible for his own soul.
    test
  16. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This is spot on.
    test
  17. antilluminati

"A book selling that many copies can't possibly be false."

KO, you are officialy a douche.
    test
  18. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Religion, to me, is a simple answer to a complex question....so I def agree with reg
    test
  19. antilluminati

You havent got a clue what God "wants", "means" or "has planned". His ways are unfathomable, in that case, you definitiely have no clue. My soul is fine, Im not the one posting threads like "your sex screams don't hurt, you actually like it right?" and then moralising people about the bible like youre some kind of representative. Yo, get this, you might be wrong about a whole lot of stuff, so dont make God look bad by talking shit.
    test
  20. Alias3000

There is a simple answer my friend. God is real, period.

If people wanna know if God is real, look no further than the Middle East.

You see that bloodshed going down. those fools, yes fools on both sides, are fighting over land that's Holy unto God and his people. it's not either of their land. and they know this, but the world doesn't. they want to control than piece of land to PREVENT the return of the Almighty God to come back and hand out judgment. they know this, and they don't want that judgement. they want to derail it. it's not gonna happen.

Ashkenazi so-called Jews(Anglos) vs. Arabs (children of Ishmael)

^Neither one of these factions are of the Children of Jacob(Israel)

and as long as they can keep the lie going and keep the true Israelites from remembering who they are, they will.

This is why the bloodshed will never cease until Yeshua returns to set it right and set up his kingdon and people in their rightful place on this planet.

The meek(un-knowing) shall inherit the earth.

who are the meek? the falling remnant of Hebrew Israelites: American Blacks(not Africans-those are hamites), Carribbean Blacks, Latinos throughout the Western/Southern hemisphere, Native Americans(real name the Tribe of Gad)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.