Atheists done took over this section...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sloss Littlez, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

to people that dont believe in god for a number of reasons saying "i dont know" is not more intellectual. maybe atheist cant 100% explain how the world works but we can 100% explain why god doesn't exist
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i wouldn't say the atheist have taken over, but they have showed the most interest in finding and asking the question's.. Jesus followers like my self, have given very much credible response to all question's thrown my way, some answer's i gave may be fact some opinion. but the big point, the MAIN factor here is the reoccurring commonality here..

"why is god so detacthed" -athesit

response

"because u won't listen/trust what nature is telling you about how far/close god is"
    -me

if in my mind i believe the sky isn't blue but it's clear. you can take pictures and scientifically explain and bring scripture. but if my mind is made up that it can't be blue bc at night it's black and sometimes its red. leading me to believe the sky, like air, and water is clear. then WE WILL BOTH never get to the bottom of the discussion. but once i can admit, "okay sometimes, most times, the sky looks blue" then i can come to a better understanding of how and why the reflection of the sky is what color it is.

same as for GOD.. why does god allow this, why does he do that, if he is perfect why aren't we. etc.. none of these question's PROVE he exist's or not but they explain why things happen in this world. to explain them with out a GOD at the head, would be like asking.. since we are made up of atom's nuetrons and etc.. why can't we be made up of a different compound why wont those compounds form the same thing.. and the answer is.. because these compounds were designed for specific role and reason to create a certain result. SCIENCE loves to find those answer's. GOD loves to give us those answer's. so science and god need eachother.. why? bc the "creation" factor.. we are the creation, god is the creator science is the medium..
    test
  3. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^ u make an interesting point which is y atheist and god followers never come to an end of an arguement....BUT i think the main arguement is the point of creation, which for god followers still follow a philosophical and biblical answer but for atheist all opinions and philosophies go out the window and science becomes the only answer
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Agnostics are usually people who've no reason to believe in the existence of a God but consider atheists to be either too right wing-like or too evangelical.

That's not including the agnostics who are just contrarian to the core and fucking live by the argument from ignorance. Or 'logic' as Stephen put it.
    test
  5. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

Atheists always grasp for straws that aren't there.

LOL @ them and their "religion starts war" bullshit... no dumbass, the corrupt individuals start it. no religion says "let's kill everyone" ... it is the PEOPLE who corrupt it and do evil

In my Humanities class we studied diff religions and cultures... Muslim religion DOES NOT condone killing people, but that is the argument atheists try to use..

There are Catholics, Christians, etc who may have their views on certain things, but they dont want them dead or w/e so why do Atheists grasp at the Westboro Church which is a clear troll...they are probably Atheists trying to stir up hate for religions...seems like a perfect plan.

It's just funny to me how they take a group of jackasses and say that it represents all religions LMAO aight b go ahead and use the SAME LOGIC THAT RACISTS USE TO JUSTIFY THEIR BELIEFS.

OL' CONFIRMATION BIAS ASS NIGGAS.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

^^^read my last post. it clearly answers what u just said
    test
  7. Sloss Littlez

nah it actually didnt
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

I LOVE science so much b/c it reveal's the design god made to us.. and it's ever changing like the lord is ever changing. always creating always altering.. making thing's better.

even tho it may look bad now that's because we only see underneath the tapestry things being woven look chaotic. but if we could see what god see's we'd see a beautiful design heck i see it already. and i'm admist all the chaos confusion and doubt like u jay bee
    test
  9. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

nobody is atheist bcuz we hate what religion has done to the world. and yes there are some atheist that are retarded and some religious people who are retarded, but speakin for myself i aint takin a group of yall and sayin HA! LOOK AT THE DUMBASS RELIGIOUS PEOPLE! im just sayin i dont believe in god for purely scientific reasons.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

i never felt offended by u in that sense jay bee.. i appreciate your feed back, it helps me find closure in area's of doubt that i have as well.. unfortunately we interpenetrate the info differently but one thing we can agree on.. Life is precious mysterious and Important..

RIGHT?
    test
  11. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i love science bcuz it helps my see the world for what it is in all in complexity. the beautiful god design u see is a beautiful design of nature to mi. we see different things but still can appreciate its complexity
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

and if GOD is real, i think that he would be please that u can appreciate his design, even if u can't believe who the artist is.. or the artist's existence.

wouldn't you feel the same way about some one that LOVED ur art but couldn't believe that some one like u made it?

and im sure if nature was GOD that nature doesn't care about what GOD version we agree on. Nature would be happy that we acknowledge natures majestic beauty and that we think highly about it as well..

so in conclusion. scientist n religious are doing nature and god a favor by seeking it's existence and meaning
    test
  13. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its funny that it seems im replying to that last two post but actually not lol post #29 is a response to sloss and post #31 is a reply to ur post # 28. lol weird how people can think the same thing at the same time
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

it's the interconnectedness design in motion. we are all of the same and all individual's at the same time.
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

iight now lets not go there cuz then ima have to say its just a coincidence between intellectuals then u gone say its gods design of us created in his image then ima call u a retard and u gone say im blind so lets just leave it at this lmao
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

NICE lol retard
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

what did the Blind Retard say to the twelve apostles?
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he said my name is lyricalpriest and i believe in whatever yall believe lmao!
    test
  20. Sloss Littlez

I respect Jay Bee.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.