Atheists actually bellieve in GOD

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Because they are still ignorant like you. give it some time.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Your humor, if you can call it that, is as funny as watching paint dry with a glock to my head while having my fingernails plucked out.

I want you to grow when you address me so I won't continue to treat you like a schoolage cunt brat with a bad attitude.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^He's losing it, yo.
    test
  4. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I believe you are using the wrong tense. 'Lost it' would be more accurate.
    test
  5. MissAndrya

You've just described what it's like to read your bullshit posts.

You are the one behaving like a 10 year old with a crush. Admit it, you love me and my bratty ways.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You're absolutely correct.
    test
  7. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

The liberal use of 'cunt' leads me to believe that Alias is a white guy on troll patrol.

Which would make him a genius and worthy of my respect.
    test
  8. MissAndrya

Yeah, he pretty much admitted this in another thread.
    test
  9. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

They might say there could be but like you said, No tangible Proof, so why waste time on it. But really this is more the stance of Agnostics. Whom are usually far more open to the possibility of a God out there but are still infinitely less arrogant then religious people who believe solely on fuzzy feelings and/or fear of the end.
    test
  10. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Seriously, I can't imagine anyone still responding to a thing he says. He clearly is out for reaction and probably doesn't believe a thing he posts. You're all masochists, and have brought this on yourselves.

Just. God. Damned. Ignore. Him. And. He'll. Go. Away.
    test
  11. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

annubis what up? did dr. king believe in god?

god is love. creation. it takes two to create. not man over woman, or woman over man. to pro-create. bob marley. pro= "for" creation.

i'm sure it could be a form of brainwashing. and that religion has been used to create mindless drones that don't question anything.

but to not believe in some benevolent creating life force is beyond me. free will, all of that stuff is kind of evident when you think about it. maybe the bible is a book of fairy tales.

assume it's aesop's fables. but forget god, don't think about religion or any of that stuff. and be right here, in the now. in this present moment. and think about how miraculous, so completely far from coincidence that here in this moment right now. you are alive.

you are a person. you might have all ten of your fingers and toes. two eyes, a mouth, a nose, you get the point. you can communicate with other people. you probably CREATE art. imagine that. you have the choice to create, or to destroy. hurt or to nurture. hate, love, or not feel anything at all.

think about chance. what are the chances you could go into a liquor store, of all liquor stores or 7-11 or any places you could get a lottery ticket. and you got the one winning lottery ticket. imagine playing for the powerball in a bunch of states. now the odds start getting even crazier.

now consider the infinitely, mind-blowingly large universe. what in the world are the chances that we would be "lucky" enough to have evolved on earth? in our solar system, one of the literally BILLIONS of stars, and who knows how many in the Milky Way Galaxy which is just ONE of a grip of other galaxies, in a quadrant, which is multiple light-years (parsecs.) see where this is going?

there's way too much beauty and some crazy ass order (regardless of the theory that we as people tend to think of things in patterns) to this chaos to believe that all of this stuff is an accident. a coincidence. there's no such thing.

and love is pretty much understanding all of the above, and acknowledging it. not beating anybody over the head with a book. forcing anyone to believe a certain way. saying that if you don't believe a certain way, you're damned to hell. not bombing people over territory. (that's destroying/opposite of creation.), not causing harm.

you ain't gotta be hunky dory, barney i love you, you love me all the time. but it's being patient enough to understand that we've all got basic needs as human beings.

maybe i'm still in the garden, but having the ability to be a 10 year old with a crush, overly, puppy love; is far more valuable than being "grown and sexy" and devoid of feelings in the name of being an intellectual.

it could all be made up, but i'd rather take the chance with the idea of "free will" to do my best to love. than be on some Machiavellian "better to be feared than loved" nonsense.

manikpanic

this post is troll proof
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

nope its a lost cause holmes, for example these creationist christians hate gays and they will tell you god tells them to hate gays its in the scripture, then theyll quote the King James Bible

theyll tell you anyone whos not them is doomed for hell and quote more scripture from the KJB
    test
  13. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

"not causing harm." but religion aside, no matter the sect, and belief in god has nothing to do with true maturity.

understanding that everyone isn't going to agree, but knowing that everyone that doesn't believe the same thing that they do; doesn't automatically make others evil or damned to hell.

it's not a lost cause at all.

just because we don't believe the same things doesn't mean we can't get along. cool atheists don't believe in god. i do. that doesn't mean i wouldn't kick it with them. if they want to have a discussion about why i believe what i do cool. if they don't that's cool too.

like on a forum.
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No, you don't.

All you really did was romanticize the wonders of existence, by attaching non existence to it. Your probability arguments have long been used and long been dismissed for not being accurate. Life, as we classify it needs basic elements such as hydrogen, carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, helium, or a combination. These are the MOST ABUNDANT THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE. On a long enough timeline life is inevitable. Given the nature of the universe, life would be inevitable, in fact, an infinite amount of times. So, the chances are not SMALL that life happened as it is now, the chances are astronomical.

The creationist will say life just happening is like the equivalent of a 747 being assembled out of scrap metal in a tornado. As if, that's supposed to be so unlikely that creationism just has to be right! Well, imagine that within the tornado, that all of the parts that would make a fuselage act in such a way that they are drawn together. Now imagine an infinite amount of tornadoes. A plane is likely in this scenario.
    test
  15. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

i see what you did there.

in the universe ,in all of it's infinite"ness" the chances that the perfect storm of life and creation happening and causing earth to happen isn't as crazy as it sounds. we as humans have biologically evolved to ultimately eat, sleep, hump and get high.

if in order for you to eat, sleep, hump and get high, you gotta hurt other organisms in the environment, then so be it. we as humans are so incredibly evolved in this perfect evolutionary storm, that we haven't figured out how to utilize "the most abundant things in the universe" to make sure that everyone's generally alright.

because we are simply biologically, and evolution"arily" designed, programmed to "survive" and there's absolutely no other way. we don't have the ability to decide.

as a highly evolved individual, if i'm a multi-billionaire, and there's someone on skid row struggling to make ends meet . and i have the power to do somethin about it, but don't. is the other person struggling for a lack of being evolved? am i more evolved because i'm a billionaire?

would you look it here. we're having an intelligent, thoughtful dialogue, that hasn't resorted to name calling.

i know you're not going to change your mind because i type these things. but the way you cause me to question my beliefs through presenting very valid points, hopefully you experience the same.

it's not always about being right, because like all things that's subjective and dependent upon perspective.

but so that this thing might be able to gain a little more depth, would you please give me your definition of what a human is?
    test
  16. Alias3000

I like you, but you're such a BITCH sometimes..lol
    test
  17. MissAndrya

Takes one to know one.
    test
  18. Alias3000

*snap* *snap*
    test
  19. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Uh, what? I don't believe I understand the point you're attempting to make, at all.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

id say the billionaire is less evolved because he lacks compassion lol...

having the chance to help and do the right thing and then making a conscious decision not to is the worst kind of cowardice.

that being said, as humans, we do it daily.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.