assuming that Genesis is true...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by x calibur, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so your biggest worry is that it changes the definition? Whoa.... thats it? cuz that is pretty friggin minor.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MARK DOWN "AFRICAN DECENT" on questioneer ballots

b/c although i don't fit the "definition" per-se

BUT... I want to be able to be african, and considered one by the community.. b/c it's EQAUL RIGHTS.. if we have to change the definition, that's FINE by me b/c it conforms to MY NEEDS.. fuck what everyone else thinks, they just racist and don't wanna let a white man say "nigga" and get away with it...

its coo i got my view for it, based on logic, im not homphobic.

you have u view based on "humanistic" ideal, not sayin ur wrong, just u have different reasons then me..
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  4. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

my reasons are generally that i don't see a good reason to deprive them of the benefits of marriage with their partner. it would make them happy and harm nobody else. i can't see how obsessing over 'the definition' (when that's precisely what people are suggesting we change) and invoking slippery slope scenarios could possibly be more important than that.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

for money, and or alterior motives .. YES!!

but if i didn't love her.. It's NOT like im takin my rights away when i tell her.. "bitch be gone"
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

I agree that it doesn't harm any one.. and in the end, it's no one elses business who marry's who.. i just provided the reasoning behind why I think it's ludacris..

changing definitions to conform to certain groups. seems like favoritism.. when marriage was created.. fagots didn't have it in there goals to get married.. but now they do, b/c we gave em an inch and they takin miles now... soon there will be a gay religion... and even A GAY PRESIDENT!!! WOW!! look how far we've come as society lmao..
    test
  7. reggie jax

i'm providing reasoning for why your reasoning isn't convincing.

but apparently defending a 'definition' of marriage which literally excludes one group while promoting another doesn't seem like favoritism...

when marriage was first created, women didn't usually get to choose their spouses. fuckin liberal decadence has lead bitches to believe you marry for love rather than because father says so.

we've gone from executing them to simply ostracizing them to allowing them to live their lifestyles openly while still denying them certain rights. yea, you're right. them faggots spoiled.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

It is politically incorrect these days to favor one lifestyle over against another. We are told that all lifestyles are equal, and that we must not be judgmental of other people's choices.

Thus, for example, it does not matter whether you choose to marry or just to live together. Marriage is, after all, 'just a bit of paper'.

But there is an increasing body of evidence which shows that nothing could be further from the truth. However, this evidence is often suppressed by the elites in government, media and family charities, because it does not fit with their own agendas.

In spite of the pro-family rhetoric, government policy is directed to giving the same rights to cohabiting couples (or those in other kinds of relationships, called 'alternative lifestyles') as to married couples, to lone mothers as to married mothers - all because we must not judge people's lifestyles - even when those lifestyles are obviously harmful.

Isn't it time we acknowledged that the anti-family agenda coming from government, media, and agencies, is a reflection of the personal biases of the individuals involved, and does not promote the best interests of our children?
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

No doubt people will accuse me of being intolerant, hateful, homophobic and closed-minded. By doing so, they will in fact prove that they are the closed-minded ones, because they are unwilling to consider solid scientific evidence and reconsider some of their beliefs.
    test
  10. reggie jax

:funny:

alright. i'm done.
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i was actually speaking to my sheikh about this very matter.

without reading your prior conversation with lp, my question was about gay marriages.

in the qur'an it mentions prophet lut destroyed a town full of homos, but not so.

the reason why it angered god was because the men were RAPING other men (lol).

so my question still remains, does the qur'an specify the laws of marriage?

and what would the priest at the altar say, you may kiss the -------?

:numaan:
    test
  12. reggie jax

i don't know. i haven't read the quran.

...altar boy?
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

lyrical priest my man, you contradict yourself. Not specifically with words, but with the ideas behind those words.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

pretty sure that's what makes me human..
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

*cue sad puppy music

lol cmon, everything we do makes us human.

im saying it kind of hints that some things you write arent what you actually in your heart believe. Because your views change around through these contradictions
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

meh... u may be right, some of it is for the sake of pure arguement.. i think u can pin point which statements are from the heart and which ones arent'
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you ever rode a space donkey?
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

this thread is awful
    test